Fuck-Buddies!!!!!!

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah now that all of u mention it i suppose that is the reason im in a relationship now haha!! but i adore her and im pretty sure she feels the same....for a long time however i pushed myself away from the other girls, i could feel myself getting attatched to some of them but i backed off, took a breather.

Ultimately leading to most of them becoming absolutely obsessive (not all, just most ;) ). You know the ones who tend to freak out over u over something small (like not coming out when you've already tucked yourself away into the world of dreams.) Or perhaps TELLING you how much she thinks of you (sometimes over and over) and your u think "shit, i thought we were just fucking"

............but ladies.............what more could u expect from men? We are oblivious!!!!

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think fuckbuddies/FWB's are great. I have had a few, I approach it with a different attitude then some I guess. I think of this kind of sex as a recreational sport, like say soccer..we get together, we play a bit, couple of games here and there, then we pat each other on the back and head our separate ways, until the next session. If it is just a FWB/fuckbuddy thing, that is how it needs to be approached, in my twisted mind anyway.

haha a recreational sport, i love it!!!

oh and by the way....Teagan?

Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin1: