Fuck Buddies

Never had one myself but I'm curious as to how widely they are accepted or utilized.

Who has one or more? DO you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend while having these buddies? I didn't even know what the term meant till recently.

oztiks103

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have one @ work right now, ages mature enough to just want to fuck, no extra. My girl had one last year, he just wanted pussy, no relationship. You need to really gauge a persons intentions befor you act as fuck buddys. Mine is awesome, we hook up Fridays after work for an hour and a half, just no holds barred sex. Th rest of the week, just cool, no discomfort or confusion.

Reactions: Soldier05

I have no intention of finding one for my self but a friend of mine goes through a lot of them

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had quite a few, although never while I've had a bf. Actually I've just re-thought that - technically I have as my ex and I weren't monogamous for the first 6 months of our relationship.

Most of my FB relationships developed from friendships. Some of them have been regular things (several times a week). Others have been very occasional things - we might get together if we find ourselves single or if they are 'taking a break' from their gf.

I currently have two.

Reactions: loloster

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im not a fbuddy kind of guy. from what i hear, most of the time they eventually get a little messy with emotional things so why not call it what it is? a potential partner...

I've had this happen once or twice, although in most of my FB relationships we've managed to stay clear of the emotional stuff.

I think the keys are honesty and an understanding that a lot of the 'emotions' you feel are merely the result of combining a good friendship and sex. For example, I sometimes get a bit emotional about one of my current FBs but when I apply logic to it the feelings quickly disintegrate. I know the emotional phases with this particular relationship happen because we genuinely care about each other and because sexual activity sets off a whole lot of hormonal activity. These two things combined can resemble 'love' but don't actually mean love is present. So the emotional patches are pretty rare and never last more than a day or two.

Kinda bugs me that he engages in this practices while having a relationship with a girl

D_Larrimore Laprocket

Account Disabled
Media
I've had one that I had for quite a long time, up until she moved about three weeks ago. If you're honest, and can trust the person (and yourself) too not get really emotionally involved, then it can be amazing. Having someone that you can call up to fuck is amazing.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was asked this in another thread but it seemed too relevant to this one not to cut and paste it in here.

wait a minute, you have a decade long FB relationship with someone....
that's like marrige almost

We were out of contact for about 5 years of that and didn't have sex for several years before that because I was in a monogamous relationship. So maybe it wouldn't have lasted so long if we'd been in touch the whole time - although I suspect it would.

I love it because he knows me so well. When we made contact earlier this year after the long gap we just picked up where we'd left off. In some ways it's better than marriage because you don't have the daily hassles you get when you live together. But you also miss out on the intimacy that can go with being a couple.

I have on occasion wondered what it would be like if we were together and don't actually think it would work too well.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i had some back when. one guy liked to suck me off and another one liked to make out while we jerked off together. we knew it was just sex play and nothing more. i think there was no other expectation than having a good time, and it was pretty harmless.

i have juggled more than one relationship at a time when i was growing up sexually, but i've never had a sex buddy when i was in a committed relationship. i even gave up my makeout-and-jerkoff guy when i developed a more serious relationship.

Does the gf know about it? If they have an open relationship all is good, but for me FBs are completely off limits when I'm in a monogamous relationship.
Well she's not "officially his girlfriend" and no she doesn't know.

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had only one. At the time, we had both quit a relationship some while ago, and neither one of us didn't want to have anything serious. Just spend a good time together, every now and then, enjoy good sex, spend time together.

Put it in real life words, eat, sleep, and fuck. The long formula of the sex anyway.

Everybody's morals are a bit different. Honesty is the key- if both partners are cool with having tricks on the side, more power to them.
I realize this and I hold no ill will towards him because of it.