Fuck Buddies

Tell us more! Are you saying he's purposely misleading them in order to get sex?
He leads these girls on telling them that they have nothing to worry about when they ask if he lost interest when in fact he is talking to and exchanging pics with at least 3 others girls on the side. I think he is a sex addict who likes a lot of variety.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have/had FBs. I don't have any emotional attachment with sex, but I have encountered a lot of guys who are afraid to hookup because they have had girls cling on them. I only cling because I want more sex. I don't get to see mine much though. It's very frustrating! I have looked for someone regular (once a week at least), but people are too far or too busy with work these days. I feel like I am going insane because I want to have sex all the time and I can't find someone to do it with. Sure, I can go find random guys, but I am tired of that. Can a guy get annoyed by a woman asking him to come fuck her a lot? LOL

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He leads these girls on telling them that they have nothing to worry about when they ask if he lost interest when in fact he is talking to and exchanging pics with at least 3 others girls on the side. I think he is a sex addict who likes a lot of variety.

I would have a real problem with his lack of honesty if I were his friend (of a sexual nature or otherwise). I understand being a sex addict who likes variety. I've been called that myself. But a really important part of having FBs is being entirely honest and treating them respectfully.

I have/had FBs. I don't have any emotional attachment with sex, but I have encountered a lot of guys who are afraid to hookup because they have had girls cling on them. I only cling because I want more sex. I don't get to see mine much though. It's very frustrating! I have looked for someone regular (once a week at least), but people are too far or too busy with work these days. I feel like I am going insane because I want to have sex all the time and I can't find someone to do it with. Sure, I can go find random guys, but I am tired of that. Can a guy get annoyed by a woman asking him to come fuck her a lot? LOL

I'm always scared of being too pushy (ie. asking them for sex too much) because I'm worried they'll think I'm being clingy. But like you, I'm not being clingy in a relationship sense, just in a horny sense. And I wish I saw my FBs more often. I would like to see them a few times a week but it's just not possible unfortunately.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm always scared of being too pushy (ie. asking them for sex too much) because I'm worried they'll think I'm being clingy. But like you, I'm not being clingy in a relationship sense, just in a horny sense. And I wish I saw my FBs more often. I would like to see them a few times a week but it's just not possible unfortunately.

Exactly. I feel like I'm asking too much. But is it really too much to ask? I swear that guys don't have the libidos they make it out to be. That's why I go for younger men. They don't work as much and don't have families to make them exhausted. I have just come to the conclusion I have the worst luck possible in dating and finding FBs. I too would love a few times a week, but i'd settle for at least once a week. Or once every week and a half...or two weeks. I'd at least like to look forward to something!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When the sex is so good, and you don't want it to ever stop, the boundaries get blurry. I fooled myself into believing my FB knew that and was ok with it staying completely physical. I'd pick her up, drive back to my place, fuck for 5 or 6 hours and bring her home. Gradually she got clingy, not for sex (which I wish she did), but for the mundane niceties present within a run-of-the-mill relationship.

I'm by no means an expert on FWB "relationships", but one thing I wish I had was a girl who was honest enough to say, "Come over and fuck me." and in due time be up front when the emotions were starting to come into the mix.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly. I feel like I'm asking too much. But is it really too much to ask? I swear that guys don't have the libidos they make it out to be. That's why I go for younger men. They don't work as much and don't have families to make them exhausted. I have just come to the conclusion I have the worst luck possible in dating and finding FBs. I too would love a few times a week, but i'd settle for at least once a week. Or once every week and a half...or two weeks. I'd at least like to look forward to something!

I think it's a myth that men's sex drives are so much higher than women's. I've only ever found one guy who can match me libido wise. He was 28 when I met him and is now 38 so it's not limited to younger guys!

Unfortunately, we find it almost impossible to find times to have sex. He is in an open relationship so his wife comes first (fair enough, as far as I'm concerned). To make it more awkward, she doesn't like to see any signs of his other women, so we have trouble organising a time that wouldn't make it obvious to her what he's doing. When we first met, he used to get home from work a few hours before her, but now he gets home much later than her so afternoons are not an option. And lunch time quickies aren't a practical idea because he lives and works an hour and a half away. When we first met we saw each other once or twice a week. Now it's more like once every few months :frown1:

My other FB I only see once every six months or so, when he and his gf are 'taking a break' from each other. So I am one horny girl.

When the sex is so good, and you don't want it to ever stop, the boundaries get blurry. I fooled myself into believing my FB knew that and was ok with it staying completely physical. I'd pick her up, drive back to my place, fuck for 5 or 6 hours and bring her home. Gradually she got clingy, not for sex (which I wish she did), but for the mundane niceties present within a run-of-the-mill relationship.

I've almost always managed to avoid the emotional blurriness. When I do feel I stir of emotions I get it back under control again pretty quickly. But I am really concerned that if I start making it clear how often I want sex, they will interpret it as this kind of clingy. It's probably a fair interpretation in most cases. Very few women (and men for that matter) seem able to maintain an intense FB relationship without beginning to crave the mundane relationship stuff as well.

I'm by no means an expert on FWB "relationships", but one thing I wish I had was a girl who was honest enough to say, "Come over and fuck me." and in due time be up front when the emotions were starting to come into the mix.

I never say come over and fuck me. I always leave the power of the sex request to them because if I had my way we would be fucking all the time and they would soon be scared off thinking that I'm getting clingy.

The one time my emotions did run away with me a little, I was honest and told him so. We had a rather long and meaningless conversation about it and things carried on just as they were. It ended up causing more complications further down the track because he thought it meant I would be monogamous. Nope. I am not going to be monogamous with someone who isn't willing to put in the effort to make it a LTR. Not gonna happen.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's a myth that men's sex drives are so much higher than women's. I've only ever found one guy who can match me libido wise. He was 28 when I met him and is now 38 so it's not limited to younger guys!

Unfortunately, we find it almost impossible to find times to have sex. He is in an open relationship so his wife comes first (fair enough, as far as I'm concerned). To make it more awkward, she doesn't like to see any signs of his other women, so we have trouble organising a time that wouldn't make it obvious to her what he's doing. When we first met, he used to get home from work a few hours before her, but now he gets home much later than her so afternoons are not an option. And lunch time quickies aren't a practical idea because he lives and works an hour and a half away. When we first met we saw each other once or twice a week. Now it's more like once every few months :frown1:

My other FB I only see once every six months or so, when he and his gf are 'taking a break' from each other. So I am one horny girl.

I've almost always managed to avoid the emotional blurriness. When I do feel I stir of emotions I get it back under control again pretty quickly. But I am really concerned that if I start making it clear how often I want sex, they will interpret it as this kind of clingy. It's probably a fair interpretation in most cases. Very few women (and men for that matter) seem able to maintain an intense FB relationship without beginning to crave the mundane relationship stuff as well.

I never say come over and fuck me. I always leave the power of the sex request to them because if I had my way we would be fucking all the time and they would soon be scared off thinking that I'm getting clingy.

Are we the same person?!?!?!?! We have so much in common!
I too have a FB who is married (swingers). Same situation...btwn the wife, kids, and work...we see each other once every couple months. And same with me that I want it all the time but afriad the guys interpret it as clingy. And i'm pretty sure they do. Except I do say "come over and fuck me". I get too horny to sit back and wait on them to make a move.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are we the same person?!?!?!?! We have so much in common!
I too have a FB who is married (swingers). Same situation...btwn the wife, kids, and work...we see each other once every couple months. And same with me that I want it all the time but afriad the guys interpret it as clingy. And i'm pretty sure they do. Except I do say "come over and fuck me". I get too horny to sit back and wait on them to make a move.

I think that the Domme/sub thing hints that we aren't quite the same person :biggrin1:. My female friends are in LTRs though, so it is really nice to find someone in a similar situation to me. It makes me feel less alone :smile:

I'm just jealous haha

I'm sure you would make a lovely FB for someone out there :smile:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a new FB :smile:

I keep the emotional stuff separate. I actually would like an LTR, but I'm not expecting it from a FB. Mainly, it takes a long time to find someone I'd want to have an LTR with, and I'm not going to go that long without sex! (I go long enough without it as it is, just from being shy or whatever).

OH... and btw... my new FB is also the biggest I've been with. He's almost too thick for me :eek:, although his length is fine.

I keep the emotional stuff separate. I actually would like an LTR, but I'm not expecting it from a FB. Mainly, it takes a long time to find someone I'd want to have an LTR with, and I'm not going to go that long without sex! (I go long enough without it as it is, just from being shy or whatever).

OH... and btw... my new FB is also the biggest I've been with. He's almost too thick for me :eek:, although his length is fine.
Congrats... I think?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Definitely congrats :biggrin1:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a few friends with benefits/fuck buddies. One is a sizequeen ex who just cant resist riding me even after we broke up, we parted on generally amicable terms so we've always talked and she's still in love with my size. Another is someone who was looking for a hung fuck buddy right from the off. One of the advantages of being extra large I suppose is if you happen to meet a sizequeen, you've just found a new fuck friend.