Fuck buddy situations..

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
So let's say you have a fuck buddy who you get along with well and are really good friends with(more of a friend with benefits). You've been on and off as fuck buddies at times, but ultimately wind up back together fucking and fooling around...

If the other person were to have sex with someone else (protected) would you consider continuing the sex with them or call it quits?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So let's say you have a fuck buddy who you get along with well and are really good friends with(more of a friend with benefits). You've been on and off as fuck buddies at times, but ultimately wind up back together fucking and fooling around...

If the other person were to have sex with someone else (protected) would you consider continuing the sex with them or call it quits?

If you're fuck buddies I don't see why you shouldn't have sex with somebody else. It's only cheating if it's a relationship... maybe you're getting more attached than just fuck buddies?

Fuck buddies = friends who have sex. If you want some commitment you're looking for a relationship.

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't that the point of a fuck-buddy "partnership"? On demand sex with no strings attached? You want commitment, get into a relationship.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Ya very true. The thing is I don't want a relationship at all. Too restrictive for me at this point in time of my life, but I guess I over reacted at first and only did so because it wasn't me having sex with someone else, lol. My dad gave me the same words of advice, "as long as you're having fun, enjoying yourself, and it's not causing you any harm, then go for it"

It's funny though because since I've called it off, I started talking to another friend of mine and got very close to having sex, but didn't and she (girl I was fucking) noticed us flirting and got a little jealous, so it sounded.

The attraction is still there, at least for me and I'd assume it's the same for her. The other night she asked me to stay the night so I did and we showered together, me naked and her with a bathing suit "so I wouldn't feel tortured by seeing her naked" and she was jokingly making remarks about how I was hard.

Now that I've called it off though I feel like if continuing anything again would make me seem foolish or something in her eyes for over reacting to begin with. Maybe I think too hard :X

Last edited:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started off a relationship like this. We were fuck buddies and it was good. I was aware he was also seeing other people, but then i started to get jealous. I realized I had more feelings for him than I thought. i never let him know I was jealous, but it was killing me inside. I started seeing other people too and occassionally have sex with a guy. My fuck buddy friend found out about it. Come to find out he was jealous too. He started asking me to do more things with him (not just sex) and we had a good time. Next thing i know He asked if we could see each other exclusively. I agreed. I had feelings for him and I was more than happy to have him for myself.

So I guess you need to decide if you really are okay with her fucking someone else. It doesn't sound as if you are cool with it. You never know, maybe a relationship with her would be a good one.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Lickme that sounds about like my situation, or previous one when we were fucking -_-.

it's like we both act like we don't care and are all cool with it, but as soon as the other takes on any other interest, the other says something.

I took her home the other night and we were both drunk and she was like I feel stupid and I asked why and she was like if you guys are doing something just tell me cause I don't want to be left in the dark. Mind you we haven't done anything, so I figured it's none of her business to tell her what I do, not like I have to report to her my happenings. I later thought about it and asked what that was about.. and she said it's only right I tell her because she has told me. Which she never really did while we were fucking. Iuno, women are confusing :p

I want it to happen again and continue the fun, but coming out and saying it seems a bit much, but I don't know. I mean it's obvious were both horny, since the subject of sex keeps coming up.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media

I'd end it.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're fuck buddies I don't see why you shouldn't have sex with somebody else. It's only cheating if it's a relationship... maybe you're getting more attached than just fuck buddies?

Fuck buddies = friends who have sex. If you want some commitment you're looking for a relationship.

Personally, I feel that there are a lot of variations on the theme. I've been living with my gf for a couple of years (unprotected sex). I have two workout buds with whom I've engaged in some rather nasty body worship (pecs, pits, abs, arms and crotch) over the same period of time (separately and never in a 3some). I've never sucked either of their cocks nor bottomed for them and the few times I've fucked them it's always been protected. Yeah, we hug and kiss a lot in private, but the way I feel is that what they do with others is none of my business and we've never discussed it at all.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lickme that sounds about like my situation, or previous one when we were fucking -_-.

it's like we both act like we don't care and are all cool with it, but as soon as the other takes on any other interest, the other says something.

I took her home the other night and we were both drunk and she was like I feel stupid and I asked why and she was like if you guys are doing something just tell me cause I don't want to be left in the dark. Mind you we haven't done anything, so I figured it's none of her business to tell her what I do, not like I have to report to her my happenings. I later thought about it and asked what that was about.. and she said it's only right I tell her because she has told me. Which she never really did while we were fucking. Iuno, women are confusing :p

I want it to happen again and continue the fun, but coming out and saying it seems a bit much, but I don't know. I mean it's obvious were both horny, since the subject of sex keeps coming up.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. If we were together and had been drinking, then I would tend to tell him a little of my feelings. We both acted like we didn't give a fuck who we were seeing on the side, but we both really did. When i mentioned this girl he was seeing, he tried telling me she did not mean anything. I said quit seeing her then, and he replied, why don't you quit seeing your friend? That is when we started realizing what we really wanted from each other. We just did not know how to go about asking one another. Well, we changed our relationship and it has been great since. We are now both known as a great couple together. We took a lot of shit for it at first because people who did not know we were even seeing each other, then figured it out and felt betrayed. What the hell, I guess we kept a good secret that we were fucking each other. There were some broken firendships over it, but obviously they were not good friends to begin with. It doesn't matter to me because he is well worth more to me than they are. :cool:

The greatest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
same here..mine is a very good mate of mine...known her for 6/7 years and been doing it for about 6 months...because of the close friends factor its like we are in a relationship but without the title...i wouldnt like it if she fucked someone else for some reason and likewise with her..i think it starts off nsa and then feelings start developing over time

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. If we were together and had been drinking, then I would tend to tell him a little of my feelings. We both acted like we didn't give a fuck who we were seeing on the side, but we both really did. When i mentioned this girl he was seeing, he tried telling me she did not mean anything. I said quit seeing her then, and he replied, why don't you quit seeing your friend? That is when we started realizing what we really wanted from each other. We just did not know how to go about asking one another. Well, we changed our relationship and it has been great since. We are now both known as a great couple together. We took a lot of shit for it at first because people who did not know we were even seeing each other, then figured it out and felt betrayed. What the hell, I guess we kept a good secret that we were fucking each other. There were some broken firendships over it, but obviously they were not good friends to begin with. It doesn't matter to me because he is well worth more to me than they are. :cool:

That is my situation to the T, except yours has a good ending lol. It's almost like we aren't as close anymore or something. She thinks I resent her for having sex, but I don't and I've told her that. It kind of blows because I don't want to lose a really good friend over it considering in this small town of mine, she's only the person I can actually trust. My dad says to just ride it out and everything will fall into place and that with our kind of chemistry it's bound to fix itself. So who knows, I guess only time will tell.

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always have a pre discussion with my fuck buddies. We only fuck each other. If you want to fuck someone else, fine. Just tell me.

If they do fuck someone else, I tell them that we won't be having sex for a 3-4 weeks until I know that she is still clean. Even protected sex can fail.

If I know and trust the person that she wants to fuck, I know they are clean, then it's a bit diffrent. But that ended up in a threesome both times for me so it hasn't been an issue yet. :)

I just know that I don't ever want an STD (STI for those that are politically correct)

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Very true nuketully. I guess it's a tad more difficult because we were somewhat aware of out feelings towards each other and to me her doing that explained exactly how she really felt about me. (mainly that I was merely a sex object) she begs to differ and says that I would have done the same. Which I would have. So it's confusing. The perks of being emotionless could be rewarding at a time like this.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Yea, I should have stated that from the get-go so it's ultimately my fault for feeling the way I do, but we were both under the impression that if we were to have sex with each other it would be only each other and not multiple people at once.