Fuck Buddy to Relationship (Gay)?

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is it possible to go from fuck buddies to a relationship?

I met up with a guy from manhunt a couple of months ago and we have had a dozen or so sessions. Once we went for dinner beforehand. But it's mainly been this awesome, really passionate sex. Also, we hang out naked afterwards and watch tv and that... we have a pretty similar sense of humour too.

The other night we were fooling around and I was making fun of him or something and he said: 'Oh, now I have less of a crush on you.' Now, does this mean he actually has a crush on me? Was he just mucking around cause we were in good spirits?

I come here for some help as I have literally never been in a relationship before. I have had a lot of casual sex and a couple of casual sex partners for a short amount of time, but I have never had a relationship with a dude or chick.

Anywho, basically, can a relationship start from casual sex? Especially if we first hooked up from the internet?

Oh, and we may be going for a movie tomorrow night, so, yeah... hmmm.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes you can start out having casual sex with someone and then wind up being in a relationship with them. I've had men and even women want to do this.

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Go slow? Isn't hard to go slow when you have already given up the main crux of any sexual relationship. It seems like when there is a fuck buddy, the fucking is already occurring and is separate of feelings. Yet... yeah, as I said, I dunno.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well i take it from you that you would like to take your relationship with this guy past fuckbuddies and become boyfriends at some point yes? if thats the case then i think he has similar feelings to you, how else would you explain the mutual want to spend time doing things other than having sex? if your just fuck buddies then you fuck and thats it, the clue is in the title, if you both want more than that then your relationship is taking a different, more complex path. hope it works out for you ;)

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I met my current partner, who I have been with for 9 years, in a public park. He accepted my invitation home because he liked the way I held his hand while I sucked him off. It's been love ever since, and I mean the real thing. I haven't been back to the park since.

If you like this guy go for it!

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met my current partner, who I have been with for 9 years, in a public park. He accepted my invitation home because he liked the way I held his hand while I sucked him off. It's been love ever since, and I mean the real thing. I haven't been back to the park since.

If you like this guy go for it!

D'aww, that's actually kinda cute. A little odd, but cute. :smile: