Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is this girl at work, and we are both recently single, for about a month and a half now. We have always made little sexual jokes back and forth to each other, even when we were with our ex's. We are both looking for someone to satisfy our needs. How do I convince her that we could be great Fuck Buddies. We have talked about it, some what in passing. She is hesitant because we work together and she is afraid it could get wierd. She is afraid one of us would get mad or something. How do I make it work. She is 20 and I am 21, She is about 5'3" and an impressive 89lbs... She is fucking smokin.

Anyone else have any experience with Fuck Buddies... Any Suggestions?

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
IMO - The work thing is probably a deal-killer. If you were just friends it might work but having to see her everyday and vice-versa? TONS of complications bud! Is there any chance it might start as a relationship and not just for sex? That would seem like a more logical route but there are often complications there too is stuff doesn't work out.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, the work thing is bad news. Besides, it's always the woman who decides what the relationship will be.

puslover

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the advice, although it may be a little disheartening. I will still see what i can do. I avoid any conversation like this at work, to avoid any claims of harassment. Either way our conversations are always mutual....If any one else has a comment please let me know...

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I have one.

Sofie, she works with me as a lifeguard, smoking hot.

5,6 100 lbs, great huge firm ass, 36DD.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you single, as in divorced? If you have been in a loving and committed relationship,whether married or not, I would suspect you would have a bit of lingering issues to deal with. However, if this person is the kind of person you would want as a friend, I do not see any problem. But when you use the term "fuck buddy" I become a bit leery. Nice girls don't like to be used and the not-nice girls have their own sights set on what's in it for them. Does this lady strike you as someone who might be a long-term friend, not excluding but also not pushing the fact that you both may be horny.

I would say be a friend to her. If she returns the friendship let it grow into something more than friendship. Then, if the sex happens there need not be any seduction. You will both be wanting and needing it. This may be a life-changing relationship. Don't mess it up by concentrating on you need to get your rocks off. A bit of fantasy and a normally strong fist can carry you through that. "Fuck buddies" come and go; pure and simple lust also eventually wanes, but love endures.

puslover

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Corius. I like the way you think. We are pretty good friends right now, and i certainly do not want to loose that. Ill just continue being the great friend I can be and see what happens...Thanks

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is this girl at work, and we are both recently single, for about a month and a half now. We have always made little sexual jokes back and forth to each other, even when we were with our ex's. We are both looking for someone to satisfy our needs. How do I convince her that we could be great Fuck Buddies. We have talked about it, some what in passing. She is hesitant because we work together and she is afraid it could get wierd. She is afraid one of us would get mad or something. How do I make it work. She is 20 and I am 21, She is about 5'3" and an impressive 89lbs... She is fucking smokin.

Anyone else have any experience with Fuck Buddies... Any Suggestions?
At your age, hell at any age, the fuck buddy thing often ends badly; with hurt feelings on both sides. To further complicate matters you work together. I say don't do it.

There is an old country saying that is perfect for this situation. "Don't shit where you eat."

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
key phrase "at work".

unless you have a LOT of savings,don't do it.

bad time of the year/decade to be job hunting.

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is this work place a place where it's hard to get a job from? Sounds like you both work at a place that's not since you guys are so young.

I'd say go for it, as long as you both mutually agree it's nothing more than sex. Make sure you guys both can handle this kind of situation. If one person does get attached and the other person could see themselves together then it might evolve into a relationship. If not, then here lies the problem. If that situation ever happens you guys should break it off, which will make things awkward.

But I always say it's only awkward if you make it awkward.

Goodluck mate. Most guy would say you hit the jackpot.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I have one.

Sofie, she works with me as a lifeguard, smoking hot.

5,6 100 lbs, great huge firm ass, 36DD.
WOW! do tell as in show n tell :kidding: sort of :wink:
I would say be a friend to her. If she returns the friendship let it grow into something more than friendship. Then, if the sex happens there need not be any seduction. You will both be wanting and needing it. This may be a life-changing relationship. Don't mess it up by concentrating on you need to get your rocks off. A bit of fantasy and a normally strong fist can carry you through that. "Fuck buddies" come and go; pure and simple lust also eventually wanes, but love endures.
I would say that's the best advice you could follow.

1ribboneshort

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had worked with a great friend who at one point loved to keep fuck-buddies in her life. She started fucking guys at work.
Most of them she couldn't stand after a month or so.
The last guy she considered a fuck-buddy has now become the one that she's exclusive with, and she's pregnant with his child, something unforeseen and unwanted.
She complains about this man on a daily basis (maybe that's just hormones, Lord knows).
Another good friend who worked with us started fucking a guy from work, too. She swore to herself that she wouldn't fall for him in any way at all, especially since he was affianced and the whole deal.
She ended up getting her heart broken when she did develop feelings for him after all was said and done.

So in the two instances that I've witnessed, the fuck-buddies from work didn't quite work out as planned. And that - the unforeseen - is what you'll have to weigh before you do it, partner.

Blessings,
ribbone

B_HorseCock06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stick your cock in as many pussies as you can before you get married, so you'll have good things to imagine when the wife gains weight.

Why is always the men who get fired when work relationsips go bad? I think that's something they could sue over.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stick your cock in as many pussies as you can before you get married, so you'll have good things to imagine when the wife gains weight.
Why is always the men who get fired when work relationsips go bad? I think that's something they could sue over.
WOW! Are you sure you aren't gay? Cause you seem to really hate women. Or are you just a routine misogynist? :irked: :mad:

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Trust me, it would be far too easy for her to claim ( and win ) sexual harassment when the relationship changes. Nobody needs to be looking for a job right now. It would be good to remember that in most states, if she wins sexual harassment it comes out of YOUR pocket, not the company's.
A good FB is a wonderful thing, but it should NEVER be a colleague.