Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
419_1000.gif

767_1000.gif

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
If you want a blowjob, go in the tack room stay standing with back to the door and keep your eyes closed till I say open them.

That's what note on barn door said.

That's a no Brainer.

So--my Hands are cuffed behind me, a soft rope is noosed around my neck thrown over a rafter and lightly tied off.

My pants are jerked to ankles, cock grabbed shook stretched and seems willing participant...

Open your eyes

wowser! She's got her hair in braids. A short o.b. Chain around her neck, end between her tits. Tits captured by daisy may top, snug, bare belly.

Bare belly has sturdy leather belt around it. With leather gloves tucked into belt-- my double palmed fencing gloves.

Anytime this honey has braids---they're to manhandle her with, she wants to be dominated,

The belt is for control, put her in doggie, slam her back onto cock with it, pick her up impaled with it.

Wear the gloves, sandpaper her strawberry nipples with their rough texture, spread her legs wide with them, stick a leather finger inside of her---then tease her ruby lips with it

The chain goes around my cock and balls, other end around her neck, if she isn't being fucked that cock she's chained to better be in her mouth

but first--- a long teasing blowjob, her tits rubbed all over my face, then ditto her wet pussy. Then "your key is here, you figure it out". The rope is loose, hands still cuffed, ankles still hobbled, her pickup still driving away...

She does have a way of setting up the evenings ,....

Reactions: SoaringSpirit