Fuck I can't sleep

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_NineInchCock_160IQ, Apr 11, 2007.

1. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Ever since last Friday night when I didn't get home until 8:30 Saturday morning... my sleep schedule has been totally fucked. I can't help but fall asleep early and then I wake up around midnight and don't get tired again usually until it's time to go to work. =P So I spend the rest of the day tired until I get home and then try in vain to stay up again before giving up and turning in early. ugh. terrible cycle.

btw, this is hilarious:

YouTube - Alanis Morissette "My Humps" video

2. naughty

Gold Member

Well,

Having had the same problem, my doctor besides recommending Ambien or Valium ( LOL! )and said to make sure there are no distractions around you. Try to turn off all sound, dim the lights,dont drink any caffeine after a certain time. Perhaps some of those might work.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

OMG!!! I have been on the same wretched sleep schedule as you and NIC for over a week now. It bites!

Last night I fell asleep at 7:00 PM and woke up at 11:30 PM then I was awake until 10:00 AM. Then I slept until 12:30 PM now I feel like I need a nap again grrrr. My circadian rhythm is totally messed up.

4. dongalong

Gold Member

I have a fail safe solution for such a problem - A spliff :439: and a wank!:wank:

Probably not the most socially acceptable suggestion but let me know if you find a better one! :biggrin1:

5. dreamer20

Gold Member

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

That video is STUPID... lol. I thought about posting it a couple days ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice