Fuck I can't sleep

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever since last Friday night when I didn't get home until 8:30 Saturday morning... my sleep schedule has been totally fucked. I can't help but fall asleep early and then I wake up around midnight and don't get tired again usually until it's time to go to work. =P So I spend the rest of the day tired until I get home and then try in vain to stay up again before giving up and turning in early. ugh. terrible cycle.

btw, this is hilarious:

YouTube - Alanis Morissette "My Humps" video

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever since last Friday night when I didn't get home until 8:30 Saturday morning... my sleep schedule has been totally fucked. I can't help but fall asleep early and then I wake up around midnight and don't get tired again usually until it's time to go to work. =P So I spend the rest of the day tired until I get home and then try in vain to stay up again before giving up and turning in early. ugh. terrible cycle.

btw, this is hilarious:

YouTube - Alanis Morissette "My Humps" video

Well,

Having had the same problem, my doctor besides recommending Ambien or Valium ( LOL! )and said to make sure there are no distractions around you. Try to turn off all sound, dim the lights,dont drink any caffeine after a certain time. Perhaps some of those might work.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG!!! I have been on the same wretched sleep schedule as you and NIC for over a week now. It bites!

Last night I fell asleep at 7:00 PM and woke up at 11:30 PM then I was awake until 10:00 AM. Then I slept until 12:30 PM now I feel like I need a nap again grrrr. My circadian rhythm is totally messed up.

Well,

Having had the same problem, my doctor besides recommending Ambien or Valium ( LOL! )and said to make sure there are no distractions around you. Try to turn off all sound, dim the lights,dont drink any caffeine after a certain time. Perhaps some of those might work.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have a fail safe solution for such a problem - A spliff :439: and a wank!:wank:

Probably not the most socially acceptable suggestion but let me know if you find a better one! :biggrin1: