Fuck, I caught another rat.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought I was done with them. This poor guy only got snapped on the side of his head so he was still squirming. I'm glad I left the trap out for a few more days, I guess I will have to leave it out some more.

That sucks. Glad you left it out though. You talk to the landlord yet?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That sucks. Glad you left it out though. You talk to the landlord yet?

No I don't want to bother him. I'm hoping it was just a pair and they did not procreate. I'll just keep putting the traps out. Plus I don't want to have to move all the shit in that closet. I use it for storage.

I've been here for 10 months and this is the first I've seen of them.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought I was done with them. This poor guy only got snapped on the side of his head so he was still squirming. I'm glad I left the trap out for a few more days, I guess I will have to leave it out some more.

Try the sticky traps. Or get a good cat. It's much easier (and cats are easy to care for).

SirWill

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No I don't want to bother him. I'm hoping it was just a pair and they did not procreate. I'll just keep putting the traps out. Plus I don't want to have to move all the shit in that closet. I use it for storage.

I've been here for 10 months and this is the first I've seen of them.

They ALWAYS procreate at a phenomenal rate. I won’t scare you with the specifics. Look in and under cabinets or behind or under dishwashers or fridges. Look for dirt trails where they drag there butts where they walk up next to the wall. (rats are incontinent)
Recently in the shed in the backyard I just cleaned out a rats nest from behind some large items. It was completely covered in poo and dried urine. I had to scrape and spray and wash it away for hours.

Do not under estimate the little vermin.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm going to try the electronic pest repellers. I have one or two somewhere. They didn't work for roaches in NJ, but I never had rats in NJ. I think the rats might be keeping the roaches away. I think the rats have a more evolved nervous system so the repellers should bother them enough to leave.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where there is two.. there is babies. Did you take a picture of the other rat.. so we could tell you if it was female?

It's still dead in the trap. I will take pics soon. Even the dead rat skeeves me out.

Do they normally just group in male female pairs?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm hoping it's an adult female and not a young rat. It's smaller than the other one. My guess is that it's a female.

Attachments

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Want to borrow my 12 ga. with 00 Buck ? You can shoot thru the wall to get um.