fuck,i regret everything about my penis.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by confusedman, May 25, 2007.

1. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    the story goes as following.
    my cock was 6.75"*5.25" and i met a size queen that made me realize that i was inadequate for her.i couldn't feel her up and i was in love with her.this happened 3 years ago.i made a promise with myself and started natural penis enlargement.i have used pumping,jelqing,hangers,stretch device,hand stretching,weights and everything you can imagine.
    to gain the girth that i wanted i used to sleep with a cockring every night to maintain an erection for longer time to have the "ballon effect".today after 3 years of every day training i am almost 9"*6" midshaftgirth with 6.5"+ base girth.i have a virgine girlfriend that i am thinking that is the love of my life.we have a wonderful realtionship for 4 months now.the reason why we haven't done sex already is my size.i tried to finger her yesterday .she was really really wet but she was so tight in terms of length and girth that i could fit my liitle finger inside of her and she was in pain.i don't believe that it is normal.my little finger is 3.25"*2.25" around.the walls of her vagina were stack together and wouldn't stretch even little.i don't know what to do.if i had to be 4"*4" to make love to her i would do it.god,i am desperate.what should i do?

2. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

damn I devirgenized (whatever it is called ) i am above 6 inches around.. but my girl didnt get hurt much I think it was because she masturbated and I also tried to put as many fingers as i can and i did introduce my head many days before final penetration.. she said second day hurt more than her first time... and that the head hurt more than final penetration..

every girl can be stretched, afterall 6 inches around isnt that big.. 7+ is.

3. chavous

chavous New Member

I Can't Tell Much About Your Cock From The Face Pictures. Your Face Works And Looks Worth Sitting Upon!

4. Onslow

Gold Member

Although your penis itself may indeed always be too big for her (there are some women who will never be able to accomodate that length or girth) if she is in severe pain after your little finger there may be a medical matter going on here. Work with her a few more times, get into oral and delivering her to a massive orgasm of her own and see what happens then. If she's a virgin, even with her own moistness forming, the tenseness of the situation may be keeping her from completely loosening up.

After that, go and find that size queen from a few years back who made you think 6.75x5.25 was too small and punch her lights out--then agian maybe that would be a bad idea since you'd land in jail and become someones lady. You were a more than adequate size to begin with--not massive by any means, but bigger than many and there were plenty of women who would have taken you on. That said it is also clear from what you posted that your current girlfriend would have had trouble with your original size--so you still would have had problems. Go slow and easy and learn each otheres bodies and if your finger is still too painful then seek medical consultation. (You did trim your fingernails didn't you?).

Before announcing my being queer, I had married twice, one adjusted over time (started out tight and piano tuner painful for both of us) and the other was fine from the start. Each lady is different.

5. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    i will try to finger her again.i believe that her pubic muscles where too tough because she felt anxious.i hope this is the case for what it happened.i will never give up on her.i will try to the end.i used to be dumped for being smaller(twice) not for be too big.lol.even though i prefer the second case from the first one.the measurement is BPEL.bone pressed erect length from above.although i don't have any fat bad ,i am quite skinny.the girth is measured midshaft with a tape measure without pumping or a cockring.well,i made the decision today to stop the exercise and to maintain a simple routine to cement my gains for 2 months twice a week,but not to gain more.and for my body 6' tall and 75 kg my cock definitely looks big and fat and well well well above the average i have seen in the gym.infact,i have never seen bigger flaccid at the gym in terms of length and girth.i can say that i am proud for my achievement ,although i am not sure that i made the right decision.9"*6" cock can't be too damn big right?although in a survey here in greece the average of 3500 men found to be 4.9" with 5.35" girth.measured with a non bone pressed flaccid stretch,average age was 27 years old.the interesting fact is that greek guys are shorter that the average of 5.5" but a lot thicker than any survey that has been made as average is beetween 4.75-5" in most surveys and the biggest in self report surveys through he internet was 5.2" in term of girth.so here it is.

6. apropos

apropos New Member

Google "vaginismus"

Draft saved Draft deleted