fuck!!!!!! I want a cock like that!

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doesnt look very thick though it rather have one like shorty mac the say girth is better then length :biggrin1:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I totally agree, thickmick. I had rather have some of those length inches put on my girth. The well-proportioned cock is much more pleasing to the eye as well as providing a hand full for play and more serious usage. Most holes are not capable of accepting such lengths.
doesnt look very thick though it rather have one like shorty mac the say girth is better then length :biggrin1:

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although it would be great to stand in the shower in the gym and show it off, being that big would be a pain. I mean, NOBODY could take it down to the root. And I crave when they go down to the root. I doubt you could fuck anybody with one that long.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy posts the same clip on xtube and mostercock tube, he always uses a static camera with the same angles. I call that very fishy, he still gets two hands on it, so it is 8" at least....but I still call shenanigans.

phrexorj

Just Browsing
Media
Am I the only one that things it isn't THAT big? Seriously... look at that guy... he's a little scrawny short dude... aside from that...he is long.. probably 8 inches.. .under 5 inches in girth... it looks nice... but i think relativity makes it look bigger than it is. Put that on a 6'/ 200 lb man and it doesn't look like that. Just my opinion.