Fuck, I'm 19 and damn if I can find somebody worthy

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by aborcrmbe2, Dec 3, 2006.

1. aborcrmbe2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know I have a decent cock, not at all a contender for "largest cock" here, but I know what to do with itl. To all new members: Don't be intimidated by these guys that have the cocks of horses...just post and lets see what you've got

2. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Aborcrmbe2 - a cocise an erudite posting. The first utilitarian and sensible post I have read sinced I joined lpsg nearly 9 months ago. I dounbt i would give you a second glace in th showers or lockers rooms - because I am not into tha beaviour. One look would tell me you are hung. What would intrigue me more would be your personality and how you reacted with others, say in the loung bar afterwards. A man is more than his cock. Which isn't to say either of us are not intreested in waht other men have in their pants. The propaganda that unsure of themselves straight males put out that other guys physical equipment s of now interest to them illustrates their lack of confidence.
    They are impressed (or not) by a fellows slary, what car he drives, where his suits are tailored, and the classy (or not) women he is seen with; they get a panic attack at the sight a man's penis.
    Without becoming a flasher, boaster, bragart, or arroant you can enjoy yout cock for all it is work - its easthetcs, virility, size etc. So be confident and avoid the pitfals so many self onssessed lost causes in here. Good luck.

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

What's this thread about? The subject heading and the original post don't seem to have anything to do with one another.

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didnt get it either.

I was going to go on with the " Your too young yet, hang in there and you'll find somebody - BUT don't think your better than everyone else either"

Oh well.
    C

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

yes, reading the subject heading I was expecting to type a reply along the lines of "I was sexually frustrated when I was 19 as well, contrary to what you might think things may actually improve from this point in your life"... but then the original post had nothing at all to do with that so I was left with nothing to say...

6. blackcameron

blackcameron New Member

Albums:
    In regards to the topic my comment would be...oh I know that feeling all too well. Got the package...the good stuff but no one to share it with. -_-

7. chicagosam

Gold Member

Another in the overwhelming and profound literary offerings of the cognoscenti of LPSG. Rather than continue in your sturm und drang du jour, spend less time in front of your computer posting at LPSG, and go out and find recipients to share your self-proclaimed magnificent commodities with. Perhaps if you get over your oversize appendages, and concentrate on who you are and what you could be, you will be using the former with great gusto and repetitiveness.

8. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Exactamundo.

9. chicagosam

Gold Member

Tout le monde est fou saux vous et mois!

10. blackcameron

blackcameron New Member

Albums:
    Francais, che belle lingue! ;-)

11. viking1

Gold Member

I would not worry about that at your age. I am more than twice your age and I haven't found the right woman yet. I'm not nearly as well endowed as you are but that has nothing to do with it. Just relax and give it time to happen and if you have self image insecurities work on that first. Being well hung won't help if you don't have a good attitude. It's confidence that will attract a partner not how well hung you are. It has taken me 45 years to see things this way and I don't just mean package size either. I was very insecure about many things for most of my life. I wasted most of my life being up tight and not enjoying it. I don't want to see anybody else do this to themselves. Believe me...I really do know. The old saying "life begins at 40" may well be true for me. Please don't let this happen to you.

12. chicagosam

Gold Member

Oui, Monsieur!

13. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Nicely said, Chi-Sam!

14. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    :eek: Omosiroii

But well put and true.

Draft saved Draft deleted