Fuck, just hd the biggest scare of my life!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MoociMan, May 2, 2011.

1. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have been wanking in my livingroom, where I don't have curtains. I always thought that people can't see me because it is dark in here. Then suddently the doorbell rings from down the street. Assuming that it is my girlfriend I press the buzzer and the door to the street opens.

Whambambambambam!

The rapid footsteps of the person coming up sounds like anything but my girlfriend. I watch through the door spy. Suddently a large bald man is in the visualfield and he launches himself against the door and screams to me to open.
    I am completely shocked and quickly guess that the man had seen me wanking from his apartment - maybe his kids saw me. I am terrified because he seems raging. I run to the kitchen and grabs a knife to use as selfdefense. The man runs down the stairs again and dissapears out on the street. There he yells up to the window and orders the door opened. He dissappears and returns.

A girl screams at him to stop it. My heartbeat is raising and I am sweating. What the hell is happening?

Then he is let in again and continues up to the next floor. I hear him knock the door hard while yelling. The door is opened and he is greeted with a yell and both men start laughing.

Then through the door I can hear them talk. It was just a drunk dude going to a party with his friends that lives upstairs. He mistook my doorbell for theirs, and assuming that because I opened straight away I was his friends, he tried to prank "them" by assaulting the door.

Phew, what a fucking closedeath experience. God...

Didn't know where to put this. Just needed to tell.

2. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haha, you poor thing! :p Such a innocent prank in his mind made your mind go nuts and running wild. :p

3. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Was it daytime or night time? If it's day with the curtains open and no lights then likely you can't be seen. If it's night you might as well be in a fishbowl.

4. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I lulled. Best story ive heard in a while

5. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Cool story bro...

Draft saved Draft deleted