Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have two male friends obsessed with Jersey Shore. Beyond me why, each is an educated, respectable, white collar job having guy, even if they both are a bit too immature. The show is so low brow and such a time suck for men of their standing. They quote it ALL THE TIME. Trying to understand, I committed myself to watching this season. Well, also to satisfy my curiosity upon hearing Jon Stewart bemoan what it makes NJ look like on the Daily Show and the absolutely hysterical South Park spoof. I feel dirty like I should probably go to the county STD clinic after every episode of JS. The things I do to satisfy my sense of inquiry, I swear. LOL. Since the season finale is tonight, I thought this morning was a fitting time to post something I picked up from the Trump Roast: Fuck, Marry, or Kill and start a thread for the crew. Mine will be both the guys and girls, but comment with whatever gender gets you going! :biggrin1:

GUYS...
Fuck: Ronnie because he could probably pick me up and toss me around which is fun sometimes, as is an aggressive, rough lay. :wink:
Marry: Vinny since he seems the nicest and most genuine. He also allegedly has a humongous penis. :eek:
Kill: Mike, obviously, though probably should change it to his publicist.

GIRLS...
Fuck: Snooki because she seems like circus sex fun, is definitely flexible physically, and annoying as hell for much else. :tongue:
Marry: JWoww since she is hot as hell comparatively. Ridiculous tits! She also seems like the most sensible and least drama.
Kill: Sammi unless Ronnie or her horrible lack of good judgment skills do first! But, if I can pick a guy to kill again, Mike for sure. He is such a creeper, sack of shit, drama queen! :rolleyes:

Your turn! :smile:

A

AM_092

Fuck: Ronnie AND The Situation
Marry: Vinny
Kill: Pauly D

snooki needs a big cock in her mouth to shut her the hell up!

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
F Marry Kill is a Howard Stern gimmick too....
I've never actually watched Jersey Shore but that can't stop me from having an opinion! Ha Ha!

Fuck: Mike "The Situation", I think he's hot no matter what everyone says.
Marry: Why would anyone marry any of those clowns? But part of the game is, you have to marry one of them. The consensus above seems to be that Vinny has a big dick and his mother knows how to cook, so I guess that works.
Kill: The one with "Cadillac" tattooed up his side. That's Pauly D I think right?

Last edited:

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuck all the boys once just to test them all out
Marry hell no im not marrying these assbags
Kill them all after and myself cause u know theres going to at least one diease passed if u have any sex with these slutpigs