Fuck, Marry, or Kill: Jersey Shore edition

hung1990

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck Vinny (I want to see that supposed horse cock for myself)
Marry Pauly D (I love his positive attitude towards things)
Kill The Situation (It would be doing society a favor, because he's a walking STD)

hahalikewtf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Fuck Mike, Pauly, and Vinny
Marry Pauly, i wish i could live with him forever!
Kill Ronnie, I honestly hate him lol.

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have no explanation why I'm so addicted to this ridiculous show. Excluding the first season and the Miami season with the comic book girl, I HATED the real world, but I just can't get enough of these idiots. Jersey Shore is by far the worst guilty pleasure I have ever had. I think I need professional help.

Fuck: Vinny (I couldn't marry him. He just seems like a pushover)
Marry: Pauly D (The only one who's never part of the drama)
Kill: Ronnie (You just know he and Sammi are getting back together in Italy)
Totally overrated abs: Mike (Am I the only one who thinks his abs are just blah? I mean, they're better than the average American muffin top, but they aren't even in the same universe as Ryan Reynolds' Men's Heath cover.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
Totally overrated abs: Mike (Am I the only one who thinks his abs are just blah? I mean, they're better than the average American muffin top, but they aren't even in the same universe as Ryan Reynolds' Men's Heath cover.

the difference is, Mike walks around shirtless with that insanely hot body - where Ryan Reynolds and his magazine shoot have a team of artists airbrushing every cut in his torso, appying makeup and fake sweat. Thanks, but i'll take Mike's body, my tongue over Ryan's fake hollywood money glamour shots.