Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely blame summer heat for increased sex drive: something to do with solar radiation. I know that I have had an insatiable craving for a nice wet pussy to just fuck away at for weeks, and it's something at jacking won't fix. I want the real deal, and I share in your "fuck me" mind set. I just want a good fuck. Any takers?

I'm right there with you. I've been desiring pussy for quite some time now. Probably because I haven't fucked in over two years! You are right, jacking off does it, but it doesn't quite "fix" the problem of just wanting to fuck! And it probably doesn't help that I edge for days on end. So, right now I'm on day two of edging and I'm horny as fuck - and wanna pound some juicy pussy right now. But even IF I was able to get pussy right now, I still wouldn't cum because I'm enjoying the feeling of edging. But at least I would have buried my cock deep in her pussy and made HER cum! Yep.

Simba

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm right there with you. I've been desiring pussy for quite some time now. Probably because I haven't fucked in over two years! You are right, jacking off does it, but it doesn't quite "fix" the problem of just wanting to fuck! And it probably doesn't help that I edge for days on end. So, right now I'm on day two of edging and I'm horny as fuck - and wanna pound some juicy pussy right now. But even IF I was able to get pussy right now, I still wouldn't cum because I'm enjoying the feeling of edging. But at least I would have buried my cock deep in her pussy and made HER cum! Yep.

Simba
season notwithstanding, how did you stand it?

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When you don't have a choice, you just do! Pussy isn't just falling from the sky for me. Kinda hard to come by. Kinda like an honest politician!

Simba

if that happens to the 9 INCHERS, whatever happen to us SHORTIES???