Fuck more fruit!

D_Andy Asskicker

Account Disabled
Media
To keep your cock in a strong, healthy condition, it's a good idea to regularly fuck different kinds of fruit. Scoop out a large banana or a melon and make your own, vitamine-rich slushpuppy! I'll start off with a nice round cantaloupe :biggrin1:

Last edited:

DOS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Avocado's best.

Need a very large one, and carefully trim a tunnel into it so as to remove the pip, leaving just a soft oily fruit with a hole in it.
Tape it to the floor.
Fuck as per normal.
(Can I use the word "normal" in this kind of post? )

Media
Looks like you pulverized that melon with that thick monster of yours!

I've tried with a banana peel, but it was too small, haha avocados might be nice, but I like to eat them too much to fuck them :p any other suggestions for good food to fuck...lol

D

deleted213967

Avocado's best.

Need a very large one, and carefully trim a tunnel into it so as to remove the pip, leaving just a soft oily fruit with a hole in it.
Tape it to the floor.
Fuck as per normal.

Mash and apply as facial mask after use.
Peel off and eat (great source of potassium).
Don't forget to compost the skin and pit.

D_Andy Asskicker

Account Disabled
Media
haha,What an idea! I just love fruit. BTW opus dei,your pics layout is good.

Thanks!

Mash and apply as facial mask after use.
Peel off and eat (great source of potassium).
Don't forget to compost the skin and pit.
Yes, when I was carving a tunnel through that melon I quickly found out that the melon was way too small. But I still like the pic with my cock head obscenely sticking out!

Normal bananas are way too small; I've to try a plantain (very large banana) instead. Hmmm ... may be a good idea for a next vid, hehe!

Avocado's best.

Tape it to the floor.
Fuck as per normal.

Well that's a very good suggestion!

Last edited:
Media
eric, the idea is to try to remove the yummy inside from one end (i suggest eating it) and leaving the peel intact so you can proceed to stuff your cock into it... you may need a very thick banana though if ;)