Fuck! My fucking HAND!

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been having some problems recently...

I burned the living fuck out of my left hand blisters and missing skin on all my finger tips, and on my middle finger most of the skin is missing... I dont mind the pain... There is only one thing that bothers me...

I use my left hand to jerk off... and it's just not good with my left hand... it feels like some really old dude trying to gimme a hand job... and doing it horribly.

:mad:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Dude look out for your- hand...

Here's to a speedy recovery :biggrin1:

A friend of mine once shared a change-up technique for switching hands...

Him: What hand are you?

Me: Right.

Him: OK so here's what you do: cut off the circulation to your arm and hand on the hand you don't use to jerk off - so that's your left - and when your left hand falls asleep, try jerking off with it. It's called "The Stranger".

Me: [blank stare]

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been having some problems recently...

I burned the living fuck out of my left hand blisters and missing skin on all my finger tips, and on my middle finger most of the skin is missing... I dont mind the pain... There is only one thing that bothers me...

I use my left hand to jerk off... and it's just not good with my left hand... it feels like some really old dude trying to gimme a hand job... and doing it horribly.

:mad:

Maybe now is a good time to learn self-sucking.:biggrin1:

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Him: OK so here's what you do: cut off the circulation to your arm and hand on the hand you don't use to jerk off - so that's your left - and when your left hand falls asleep, try jerking off with it. It's called "The Stranger".

Me: [blank stare]

That sounds a little too strange and I think I will rename that one “the molester.”

Now's a great time to:

A. Use lube (if you don't usually).

B. Get a Fleshlight because it doesn't matter what hand you use. It's the closest thing to real there is.

C. Think happy spiritual thoughts about God and your family while soaking your nads in ice water.

D. Just wait. You'll get horny enough that a cheese grater will get you off.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You might get some relief. "Nocturnal Emissions" are quite natural and common if one gets a bit... say, backed up. The flleshlights a good idea too, though you'll have to wait for it to arrive in plain brown packaging.

yupp40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
do the pillow hump! works with the bed, blankets, pillows, anything soft. But I totally see why you would be upset, cuz I was thinking about what it would be like to have a cast on my hand and not be able to jack it. well, good luck with it and good luck with your charred hand