"Fuck my wife" ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Randll86, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I joined A.F.F. to check things out, knowing most of the single women profiles are fake, but I was like fuck it why not. So its been a few weeks and I must have 30+ requests from couples, I even have a few dudes offering me cash to fuck their lady. Should I do it, its sounds like a no brainer...I know but...and some of these people are really hot...advise please :confused:

2. beachboywb

beachboywb New Member

Albums:
    Sure, why not as long as you know what your getting into.......You set the rules as to what you want to do and where you want it to take place and who is going to participate, and why not go and slam that monster balls deep into some hot women and let their husbands or boyfriends watch and get off seeing there hot wives or gf's enjoying a ride on your big dick

3. LouisianaCuck

LouisianaCuck New Member

My wife and I did the AFF thing for a few years. We met some really hot and exciting people on there but like you said, there are a lot of fakes and liars. I guess that's true of any site like that! Enjoy!

Draft saved Draft deleted