• Make love more often, fuck sporadically

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Discuss, flirt, whateva, I'm fucking bored.

I only need one hand to count the # of times I've had sex so I don't have much experience to go on but I like the idea of nasty, trashy, smutty, slutty, keep-ya-Timbalands-on fuckin. Makin love sounds boring and fake in most cases. My only reservation is the preservation of my glory hole. I don't wanna be 35 with a prolapsed anus wearing Depends cuz I let somebody tear my anus inside out.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is a difference. Fucking is just raw dirty sex, making love is more tender and loving.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I selected "Mostly fuck, sometimes make love".
Making love, slow and deep with lots of kissing and eye contact is amazing... love it!

But, coming home and being pinned against a wall or thrown over a sofa and fucked. Or better, throwing him on the ground and rubbing my pussy on his face then riding him hard - being loud, rough, scratching. That makes you really feel alive.

:shrug: Guess I prefer the surge of adrenaline?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But, coming home and being pinned against a wall or thrown over a sofa and fucked. Or better, throwing him on the ground and rubbing my pussy on his face then riding him hard - being loud, rough, scratching. That makes you really feel alive.

:shrug: Guess I prefer the surge of adrenaline?

Girl I like the way you think.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my mind I respond to the horniness which has been a part of me always. Sex is thrilling and provides necessary relief; but so does masturbation. But, in real life I have had few partners and always in long term relationships; the sex always came after we had bonded in friendship and love and it was fantastic and transforming. I have been with my present partner for many years and would not think of cheating, but, I can also say of my former partners that I loved them then and I love them still. I object to calling any sex "making love" since to me the love has to be there before the sex; the sex confirms the love.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I object to calling any sex "making love" since to me the love has to be there before the sex; the sex confirms the love.

I've never heard someone take the term "make love" literally until now. My understanding of making love isn't that it's some magical act where love is created, rather that it's a slower, more sensual version of sex. In many cases I assume it's a given that the love was there first, I don't imagine many people making love to strangers.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i went with the "i just wanna fuck option"

i prefer the sex to be high impact. i wanna sweat. i wanna get twisted in to positions that would earn a 10.0 from the german judge. i wanna be pinned down. i wanna be slammed into walls. i wanna stress test the concept of friction, surface tension and the breaking point of my endurance.

hair should be pulled, asses should be spanked, names should be called, furniture should be rearranged or broken. i want lip busting, bruise raising, clothes shredding, skin breaking sex.

now all that vigor doesn't rule out some slow torture grind and tease. hell begging is the new i love you.

when i'm older and heal slower i'll try making love.

ML

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I want more from sex then just an orgasm. I want the all night long love making sessions with lots of stroking, touching and kissing. I NEED to feel love rather then being a "something" for someone to pound on and cum in.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fucking isn't using someone as a cum receptacle or a dick on a torso. it's just a less restrained animalistic meeting of the umm minds. no pretense, or artificial displays. it doesn't negate affection or caring for the other person.

i fuck my boyfriend, he fucks me. doesn't mean i don't love him. or that i won't limp into the kitchen in the am to make coffee and pancakes.

ML

avoiding sugar-amped thread clutter: there should be an option for highschool style full body snogging. grope, lick, fondle, suck, grind.

Last edited:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want more from sex then just an orgasm. I want the all night long love making sessions with lots of stroking, touching and kissing. I NEED to feel love rather then being a "something" for someone to pound on and cum in.

Right on Lee....

Before I was in my long, committed, and monogamous relationship, I might have seen it
another way. Well, to be truthful, I actually did treat it as just sex and an orgasm, but
now it is something else entirely.

Now it's definately the all night long "love making session" with all the things that go with
romance and love for and with another....candles, music, cuddling, touching, kissing, soft
and romantic talk, massaging, etc.....and it doesn't always have to end in "sex"....but
usually does always end in orgasm...:wink: :yup:
It's the way to go for me...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done both and I've enjoyed both-fucking and making love. It depends on the situation and where my mind is at the time. There have been times when the two have merged-starting as one and winding up in the other (as I indicated, where the mind is traveling plays a part in this).

At the end of the day, it's all good.