• Make love more often, fuck sporadically

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted "Make love more often, fuck sporadically". Sometimes it's best just to have some down and dirty fucking, but I'm a more sensual kind of guy.

bc_chica

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh John you said it well but MickeyLee, you got my juices flowin :D
The best "sessions" for me are the slow and easy, taste testing, teasing, sampling, gentle sucking, tugging, rubbing, squeezing, flirting, tellin me how gorgeous I am, how your cock aches for me all day .... gettin me all juiced up... make me cum at least a few times with your tongue and your incredibly long and limber fingers... before the rock hard cock hits home ... then i want you pull my hair, squeeze my nipples, slap my ass, call me names and fuck the living daylights out of me.
FUCK YEAH!

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is possible to do both.

I agree. I love it to start out slow and caring with deep kisses, touching, and caressing. Eventually it escalates into bodies slamming into one another while we both grunt like animals. If my body gets twisted into positions only a Circ d Soleil performer can achieve...wonderful. Making love and fucking combine and both of us at the end are sweaty, tired, and quite happy.

D_eeglefleegle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love is all you need baby! I think its more about feelings. You can be rough and dirty and still make love. To me, just fucking consists of one night stands or FWB's. I make love with my boyfriend, whether its soft and sweet, or rough and dirty lol.