Fuck right off

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever find yourself in one of these common everyday situations where you just don't have quite the right words? It happens to us all at one point or another, so since it's a problem we all share, I thought I'd bring it to the big brains of lpsg.

When confronted with a masterful PM of this calibre, here's just what to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDickFriend
Hi!
I want to invite you to my new Yahoogroup. This group is for guys with big cocks only, that also women are invited to join :).So please follow the link and feel free to join. I think you will have fun in there. Before you can join I will make a short camcheck. There are too many fakes, and I think it`s better for you and the group to do it in this way. I am Volker your moderator and will also make the mentioned camcheck.
Thanks. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/camshowmoderator

Clearly, the only option is to instruct the bastard to fuck off. Fuck right off.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200- just fuck right off.

And die.

That's right, fuck off and die, you slimy bastard.

Or, if so inclined, run outside and play the ever popular Hide and Go Fuck Yourself™.

Fuck yourself on a train, on a plane, in a box, with a fox...

No matter what the method, the important thing is that you don't forget to fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and eat beans, for all I care.

Fuck yourself at your grandfather's house. Be sure not to fuck your grandfather... This is a common mistake. It is imperitive that you fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and send us the pictures, so that we can verify that you have, indeed, completed your mission. WE WILL BE KEEPING TABS ON YOUR "FUCKED YOURSELF" STATUS.

In that vein, allow me to mention the importance of the ensuing paperwork. You can write this off on your taxes if need be. Certain restrictions apply, but not the kinds of restrictions that get you out of fucking yourself.

This is a tradition that is becoming something of a lost art, you see. We need as many young, fresh souls to speak the dead language (if you will,) of fucking yourself as humanly possible. So, if you don't fuck yourself, you will be just like the generations past that have made fucking yourself an endangered species. Just like the pandas¹. You heartless, pandacidal bastard.

Do not confuse this order with Canada's declared Masturbation Month². This is something special, just for you.

It is YOU that must fuck yourself, you Capitalistic fucktard. How dare you come onto OUR site and try to make money?Stop sucking off soldiers in Guantanamo bay, and GO FUCK YOURSELF.

...If any of the rest of you have any further suggestions of how to handle such a situation, please do share your ideas.

Sources Cited
¹ http://www.amnh.org/nationalcenter/Endangered/panda.html
² http://www.sexshopcanada.com/contest/masturbation-month.html

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
Ever find yourself in one of these common everyday situations where you just don't have quite the right words? It happens to us all at one point or another, so since it's a problem we all share, I thought I'd bring it to the big brains of lpsg.

Well some time ago, some chick was blocking my path off a train, so instead of words I took action, I walked onto of her shoping bags with my muddy boots. :cool: That was good day.

To him, I say "Yahoo! Your the bigest fucktard in the history of the human race!"

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jana, you put so much more effort in than I do. :rolleyes:

Really, I feel ashamed and inadequate. :redface:

My reply to the last PM that annoyed me was simply:

"Piss off".

It seemed to say it all at the time, but now I realize what an abominably amateurish effort it was. :biggrin1:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Ever find yourself in one of these common everyday situations where you just don't have quite the right words?

Rather it's sometimes, occasionally that I find myself in the reverse position.:rolleyes:

madame_zora said:

In that vein, allow me to mention the importance of the ensuing paperwork. You can write this off on your taxes if need be. Certain restrictions apply, but not the kinds of restrictions that get you out of fucking yourself.

Fucking is tax deductable..crikey...who else knew????:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
I'm even more inadequate than Julian.

I click on Delete.

*wonders whether Julian has just been added to Heinz, Big Al, and the other odd epithets I seem to be receiving today at LPSG* :rolleyes:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy who PM'd you made three posts, and I can only find 2 of the posts, one advertising the site you mentioned above, and another that I could not read (Language) Its like he can't read that it says don't PM you if they don't know you.

Stupid little... (can't think of a word)

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Saw a family of tourists in NYC recently, all of them (including a little kid no more than five) walking down the street, chatting, eating ice cream and wearing matching t-shirts that said "Fuck you you fuckin' fuck."

Somehow I figured out what they probably meant.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
findfirefox said:
Your too nice, you need to shout "FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCKER!"

Yah, I know... but I would feel bad... I save those words for when someone really pisses me off....
I prefer nice, cause I think we have all been there at one point.

*keep an eye out for them if a certain poster keeps acting dumb*

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the original pm you got sounds like something automated issued by some kind of spam bot... in which case, the best way to handle it would be to block the sender and ignore it, since any clever retorts you come up with are going to end up falling on deaf 'bot ears. If anything, it will only confirm that you are receiving and reading the messages they send you, so it could only encourage them.