Fuck right off

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeff black said:
Yah, I know... but I would feel bad... I save those words for when someone really pisses me off....
I prefer nice, cause I think we have all been there at one point.

*keep an eye out for them if a certain poster keeps acting dumb*

But its FUN!

I will keep an eye out because I think hes going to be fun!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
the original pm you got sounds like something automated issued by some kind of spam bot... in which case, the best way to handle it would be to block the sender and ignore it, since any clever retorts you come up with are going to end up falling on deaf 'bot ears. If anything, it will only confirm that you are receiving and reading the messages they send you, so it could only encourage them.

I would think bot too but the thing is I personaly don't think that bots usaly target forums, and the user ID has had a few posts.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
findfirefox said:
I would think bot too but the thing is I personaly don't think that bots usaly target forums, and the user ID has had a few posts.

well maybe not a bot, but at any rate, it was very obviously a pre-scripted invitation, and he probably sent it out to several people not just Zora.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
well maybe not a bot, but at any rate, it was very obviously a pre-scripted invitation, and he probably sent it out to several people not just Zora.

The point conveyed wether on deaf ears or not is that people aren't vocal anymore. I detest the use of foul words, but given the right incentive I'd blast you with full force of the tounge, and boy do I have a tounge. If it were me though it wouldn't be worth the finger, instead i'd do a reverse bot kill and destroy virus, that would trace back and erase any invitation along the path untill it reached the origin of the message, where it would than use a code to render any window OS between 3.1 to NT as stolen and null. Chances are there would be one pissed spammer out there (assuming he's running on windows...:biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
The point conveyed wether on deaf ears or not is that people aren't vocal anymore. I detest the use of foul words, but given the right incentive I'd blast you with full force of the tounge, and boy do I have a tounge. If it were me though it wouldn't be worth the finger, instead i'd do a reverse bot kill and destroy virus, that would trace back and erase any invitation along the path untill it reached the origin of the message, where it would than use a code to render any window OS between 3.1 to NT as stolen and null. Chances are there would be one pissed spammer out there (assuming he's running on windows...:biggrin1:

well if I knew how to do that that's what I'd do to. Fucking spammers...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
fortiesfun said:
Saw a family of tourists in NYC recently, all of them (including a little kid no more than five) walking down the street, chatting, eating ice cream and wearing matching t-shirts that said "Fuck you you fuckin' fuck."

Somehow I figured out what they probably meant.

Maybe they didn't understand English.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jesus K. Rist that made my night MZ!

'too many fakes'??!!:eek: I'll show fake and they'll never have a freaking clue!! Poor bastards. Their dicks will fall of if viewed by another guy. :rolleyes:

Fuck the fuck right off. No fucking shit..:biggrin1:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Zora,

You really should put out your shingle and write retorts for a living. You should get top dollar.

Having said that, I like Brians idea where the virus is sent back and totally screws up the spammer. Trouble is, I don't have a clue how to do that. Be my luck the damn thing would go in reverse and wipe out my computer.

Still, this shit is inexcusable. It really helps the moderators when you the members speak up against this stuff. It makes our jobs easier knowing we have the backing of our members in good standing when we have to deal with jackasses like this that have wandered onto our web site.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi there, Madame Zora. I have geant cock I think you like. If you show me webcam, than you can rub your big titties on my hugh meet. It is better for you that way, so you cant be any fakers.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
i'd do a reverse bot kill and destroy virus, that would trace back and erase any invitation along the path untill it reached the origin of the message, where it would than use a code to render any window OS between 3.1 to NT as stolen and null. Chances are there would be one pissed spammer out there (assuming he's running on windows...:biggrin1:

This would have been useful many, many times.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
If you ignore them.... they keep coming!!:rolleyes:

Best to just say... no thanks.:biggrin1:

I find out the same too...if i ignore they keep coming.

Dont know why people feel is ok to MP us to invite to see their penis or talk about sizes and etc...:rolleyes: and many of them who do it did not post nada yet, are brandnew here and etc...

Well done MmeZora!!!

:biggrin1:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I expected all out RAGE, but this nigga Zora is actually sprinkling a little social commentary on this shit. :wow:

I can't hate though -- the German nigga got some game for the masses. White boys everywhere could learn from this sage. A hero amongst heroes. A deity in flesh and blood. Nigga needs to find a publisher and put his memoirs to paper.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
Hi there, Madame Zora. I have geant cock I think you like. If you show me webcam, than you can rub your big titties on my hugh meet. It is better for you that way, so you cant be any fakers.

*rofl*