Fuck right off

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Yes, AND absinthium for bonus good points. :smile:

Clearly, I needed assistance for my littany of fuck-offs, so we used our visit to benefit the fine folks of lpsg. For those of you who don't know, Absinthium is my daughter.

This one wasn't even sent to me, but another fine, upstanding member of the lpsg tribe. So after laughing at it's stupidity myself, I thought the rest of the forum could use a chuckle, and it may act as a warning to future trolls that not only do we share their ignorance in public- we roast them as well.

*luxuriates in the fragrant aromas of roasted troll and panda shit*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Hi there, Madame Zora. I have geant cock I think you like. If you show me webcam, than you can rub your big titties on my hugh meet. It is better for you that way, so you cant be any fakers.

mie dik iz biggler then yurz.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
mie dik iz biggler then yurz.
Damn. Well, babe, I'll keep watching the airline prices, you keep watching your bands' schedules... let's see who gets to the other's state first, then we can compare in person!

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
madame_zora said:

Fuck yourself and send us the pictures, so that we can verify that you have, indeed, completed your mission. WE WILL BE KEEPING TABS ON YOUR "FUCKED YOURSELF" STATUS.

Now would that be a LPSG verified photo?

And might I recommend a phrase used in a bootleg tape my husband and I heard from a friend of ours when the band was getting an ass reaming on the bus after a gig by the late great jazz drummer Buddy Rich;

"Fuck those mother-fucking fuckers!"

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Ever find yourself in one of these common everyday situations where you just don't have quite the right words? It happens to us all at one point
Yes, in fact, the French call it the 'Wit of the Staircase'.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
GoneA said:

Yes I've heard that one - when you figure out the perfect reply after leaving the room and on your way down and out of the building.

I just got a PM from the same guy Madame Z. did, I nearly forwarded the first post to him, but I decided to instead put him on ignore.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SomeGuyOverThere said:
Yes I've heard that one - when you figure out the perfect reply after leaving the room and on your way down and out of the building.

I just got a PM from the same guy Madame Z. did, I nearly forwarded the first post to him, but I decided to instead put him on ignore.

Oops, here I am having all this fun, I really should send the chode a link to this thread so he knows we're all laughing at him. brb.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sent to BigDickFriend:

BigDickFriend,

Several of our members have complained that you're bugging them for photos and to join some other board. You are not welcome to harass our membership, so we've been circulating your pms and even started a thread about you to warn other members what you're up to. I like humiliation to be public, so I started this:

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cet...right-off.html

Have a nice day.

Findfirefox, I think you're right. I didn't start this thread for his benefit though, but for everyone else's. A lot of our members are occasional visitors and may fall prey to such a request, only to find their images plastered all over the place by a spammer. I could have recommended him for banning as a spammer, but since we hadn't had this "housekeeping" discussion in a little while, I thought it might serve a useful function to do it in a humorous way. I sincerely doubt this is a real person with any intention of contributing anything worthwhile to lpsg, and no pandas were harmed in the production of this thread.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:

Oonnnwww, mais oui, how could I forget ze ... how you call it ... l'esprit d'escalier?

:smoker2: + :rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
... I could have recommended him for banning as a spammer, but since we hadn't had this "housekeeping" discussion in a little while, I thought it might serve a useful function to do it in a humorous way. ...

"Head On a Pike" always works for me, babe. Impale their asses I say.