Fuck right off

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever find yourself in one of these common everyday situations where you just don't have quite the right words? It happens to us all at one point or another, so since it's a problem we all share, I thought I'd bring it to the big brains of lpsg.

When confronted with a masterful PM of this calibre, here's just what to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDickFriend
Hi!
I want to invite you to my new Yahoogroup. This group is for guys with big cocks only, that also women are invited to join :).So please follow the link and feel free to join. I think you will have fun in there. Before you can join I will make a short camcheck. There are too many fakes, and I think it`s better for you and the group to do it in this way. I am Volker your moderator and will also make the mentioned camcheck.
Thanks. Yahoo! Groups

Clearly, the only option is to instruct the bastard to fuck off. Fuck right off.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200- just fuck right off.

And die.

That's right, fuck off and die, you slimy bastard.

Or, if so inclined, run outside and play the ever popular Hide and Go Fuck Yourself™.

Fuck yourself on a train, on a plane, in a box, with a fox...

No matter what the method, the important thing is that you don't forget to fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and eat beans, for all I care.

Fuck yourself at your grandfather's house. Be sure not to fuck your grandfather... This is a common mistake. It is imperitive that you fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and send us the pictures, so that we can verify that you have, indeed, completed your mission. WE WILL BE KEEPING TABS ON YOUR "FUCKED YOURSELF" STATUS.

In that vein, allow me to mention the importance of the ensuing paperwork. You can write this off on your taxes if need be. Certain restrictions apply, but not the kinds of restrictions that get you out of fucking yourself.

This is a tradition that is becoming something of a lost art, you see. We need as many young, fresh souls to speak the dead language (if you will,) of fucking yourself as humanly possible. So, if you don't fuck yourself, you will be just like the generations past that have made fucking yourself an endangered species. Just like the pandas¹. You heartless, pandacidal bastard.

Do not confuse this order with Canada's declared Masturbation Month². This is something special, just for you.

It is YOU that must fuck yourself, you Capitalistic fucktard. How dare you come onto OUR site and try to make money?Stop sucking off soldiers in Guantanamo bay, and GO FUCK YOURSELF.

...If any of the rest of you have any further suggestions of how to handle such a situation, please do share your ideas.

Sources Cited
¹ AMNH - Expedition : Endangered
² http://www.sexshopcanada.com/contest/masturbation-month.html

So appropriate.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ever find yourself in one of these common everyday situations where you just don't have quite the right words? It happens to us all at one point or another, so since it's a problem we all share, I thought I'd bring it to the big brains of lpsg.

When confronted with a masterful PM of this calibre, here's just what to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDickFriend
Hi!
I want to invite you to my new Yahoogroup. This group is for guys with big cocks only, that also women are invited to join :).So please follow the link and feel free to join. I think you will have fun in there. Before you can join I will make a short camcheck. There are too many fakes, and I think it`s better for you and the group to do it in this way. I am Volker your moderator and will also make the mentioned camcheck.
Thanks. Yahoo! Groups

Clearly, the only option is to instruct the bastard to fuck off. Fuck right off.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200- just fuck right off.

And die.

That's right, fuck off and die, you slimy bastard.

Or, if so inclined, run outside and play the ever popular Hide and Go Fuck Yourself™.

Fuck yourself on a train, on a plane, in a box, with a fox...

No matter what the method, the important thing is that you don't forget to fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and eat beans, for all I care.

Fuck yourself at your grandfather's house. Be sure not to fuck your grandfather... This is a common mistake. It is imperitive that you fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and send us the pictures, so that we can verify that you have, indeed, completed your mission. WE WILL BE KEEPING TABS ON YOUR "FUCKED YOURSELF" STATUS.

In that vein, allow me to mention the importance of the ensuing paperwork. You can write this off on your taxes if need be. Certain restrictions apply, but not the kinds of restrictions that get you out of fucking yourself.

This is a tradition that is becoming something of a lost art, you see. We need as many young, fresh souls to speak the dead language (if you will,) of fucking yourself as humanly possible. So, if you don't fuck yourself, you will be just like the generations past that have made fucking yourself an endangered species. Just like the pandas¹. You heartless, pandacidal bastard.

Do not confuse this order with Canada's declared Masturbation Month². This is something special, just for you.

It is YOU that must fuck yourself, you Capitalistic fucktard. How dare you come onto OUR site and try to make money?Stop sucking off soldiers in Guantanamo bay, and GO FUCK YOURSELF.

...If any of the rest of you have any further suggestions of how to handle such a situation, please do share your ideas.

Sources Cited
¹ AMNH - Expedition : Endangered
² http://www.sexshopcanada.com/contest/masturbation-month.html

You didn't happen to do a collaboration with Frank Zappa and Steve Vai?

:biggrin1:

Marc