Fuck the Spotlight, LASER is on Gayboi98

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK Gayboi, you know I LOVE you, and you know that I know you love attention. So here is your shot at Fame and Glory... Tell us everything....

I'll start off:

70/30, REALLY ???? WHY ???
Top/ bottom ??? (dont lie)
Favorite LPSG member to chat with
LPSG member that gets you MOST horny
What do you love about wisconsin other than the cheese
Do you REALLY have image issues

Ok, that should start things off and inspire others to learn about one of the nicest and CUTEST guys I've met on this site (except for my BF Sultan) :biggrin1:

gayboi98

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hmmmm interesting....

70/30 is probably over exaggerating my straight side just a tad. While I can appreciate the beauty of a woman from the waist up, I really get a little scared of the area between the waist and her mid thigh. It even made me flinch once. It was then I knew I was a fag. :)
Mostly a bottom, but after 8 years in a relationship we've become versatile. I have been in a relationship where it was strictly one way or the other, and have to say I enjoy the variety more. There should be give and take in a relationship.
Favorite LPSG member to chat with has to be theOtherJJ. She's really much nicer in private chat than you would think. Plus, I adore people who can make me laugh.
I'm still trying to figure out who makes me most horny. I try to behave on cam and chat. I don't believe I've been out of my undies yet, unless that game of strip poker with picture_guy counts? Thanks Petite for dealing me such good cards. :)
I enjoy the seasonal changes Wisconsin has to offer. Madison is a beautiful place in the summer, with it's situation between two lakes (Google it). In addition, our families are nearby. That helps.
I've always had self-image issues. I was the scrawny guy that was always picked on growing up. The fag label stuck pretty quickly. Like a fine wine, I seem to be getting better with age. :)

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gayboi, I`m so jelaous JJ started this thread for you....somehow I always thought I was his favorite!!!:biggrin1:
Ok, a question for ya GB! Read it really carefully, it`s VERY serious! I hope you are ready now!!!!
Ok, here I go!
If you could chose between some full fat vanilla ice-cream and some good old Turkish baklava, what would you pick???
:tongue:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More questions for Gayboi98 PLEASE. We want to know EVERYTHING about this guy who is MORE than just a pretty face and great chatroom member. (And maybe he'll even be encouraged to show us his peen ???)

You're the Icon of LPSG chat! How does it feel? :p

Plus...what promises did JJ extract from you, in order to do this thread? ;)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why does your name still make me laugh to this day?
Together, we are GayDiscoBoi.

I'm too tired to think of any questions.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay! So my pick for the spotlight didn't go so well! I apologize. So as I've passed it off to you, I have some questions:

1) boxers or briefs?

2) Bottoming or Topping?

3) chocolate syrup or caramel?

4) Whipped Creme in the bedroom? Yay or Nay?

5) dildos or butt plugs?

6) To handcuff or not to handcuff- that's the question?

7) Should abortions be done to weed out potential douchebags? I think so- just sayin'

8) German or Japanese Cars?

gayboi98

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dante, Dante, Dante....

1. boxer briefs

2. I think I already answered this....

3. caramel

4. Nay so far. Never done it.

5. Neither, never used 'em. Prefer the fleshy kind

6. I could go for a handcuffing, just never done it.Although I have been restrained in other ways.

7. Yes, I believe that one can test their baby for the elusive Douche gene, and it should be mandatory.

8. German since I own a VW.

Okay! So my pick for the spotlight didn't go so well! I apologize. So as I've passed it off to you, I have some questions:

1) boxers or briefs?

2) Bottoming or Topping?

3) chocolate syrup or caramel?

4) Whipped Creme in the bedroom? Yay or Nay?

5) dildos or butt plugs?

6) To handcuff or not to handcuff- that's the question?

7) Should abortions be done to weed out potential douchebags? I think so- just sayin'

8) German or Japanese Cars?