Fuck trump, and fuck you.

BULLDOG00

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unlike you I, and other well informed individuals, rely on multiple sources not just the ones we feel will tell us what we want.

It is funny that you presume to know what media I consume. I don't agree with your politics so I must be uninformed or read only one media source. That is the only explanation.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is funny that you presume to know what media I consume. I don't agree with your politics so I must be uninformed or read only one media source. That is the only explanation.
You are uninformed. My opinion is based on the fact that you consider any evidence presented that tRump states untruths as fake and biased. You refuse to accept anything that contradicts your preformed opinions.

Reactions: sudcalifornio

BULLDOG00

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are uninformed. My opinion is based on the fact that you consider any evidence presented that tRump states untruths as fake and biased. You refuse to accept anything that contradicts your preformed opinions.

That is not true. My preformed opinion was that you are an OK guy, just a bit misguided. New evidence has been presented and I've changed my opinion. I now believe you are a total asshole.

See, everyone can change their mind when presented with new data. :D

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is not true. My preformed opinion was that you are an OK guy, just a bit misguided. New evidence has been presented and I've changed my opinion. I now believe you are a total asshole.

See, everyone can change their mind when presented with new data. :D
That's okay. I always saw you as the male verison of MG...only older and not as smart.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't know I was old. Thanks for letting me know about how I am misinformed about my age. Thanks for fact checking me. You are the expert.
Based on your posts and the way you respond you come across as someone who might remember where he was when the Titanic sank.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know who you are.

I have an H1B visa holder I need to send on a business trip in a couple weeks and he's afraid because even though it's domestic travel he's worried he could get deported because he's Muslim.

Seriously, go to hell.

I know of zero people who personally live with a concrete fear of being a victim of a terror attack on US soil, but now I can say I know people living with fear of being a victim of your bullshit.
Wahhhh...ill call a wahmbulance

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Trump playing them like a fiddle. Watching liberals and the mainstream media lose their shit has been such a pleasure.

Seriously, like eating chocolate cake in a warm bubble bath this is.

I didn't realize it was going to be so delightful and delicious. Thank you Left for exceeding all expectations with your mass hysteria and endless titanic butt hurt.

Got to admire her ability to make the best of a bad situation.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haha

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"

You liberals and your propensity for exaggeration and propaganda.

Not sure how "bad situation" falls into either category, but OK.

If you were truly encouraged by Trump's press conference performance, you have much to look forward to. This is only the beginning.

nickinoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is anyone surprised that the liberal propaganda machine we call the Mainstream Media didn't report on Friday's terror attack in Sweden? And now POTUS is being attacked for exposing their lies and deceit.

Shocking, isn't it. Good on you Trump for exposing the truth.

Reactions: ozwestcoastboy
Media
Last edited:
Reactions: ozwestcoastboy

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is anyone surprised that the liberal propaganda machine we call the Mainstream Media didn't report on Friday's terror attack in Sweden? And now POTUS is being attacked for exposing their lies and deceit.

At least he didn't claim Bowling Green was in Sweden.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What else does he have to do on yet another tax-payer paid weekend at Mar-a-Largo?

Trump continues his attack on Sweden, with scant evidence:
http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/trump-continues-his-attack-on-sweden-with-scant-evidence/

"Although terrorism is a concern for Sweden — an Iraqi-born Swede blew himself up in central Stockholm in 2010 — authorities say they are equally worried about racist hate crimes, including attacks on migrants.

The consensus in Sweden was that Trump’s comments
were not helpful.

Carl Bildt, a former prime minister and foreign minister of Sweden, made a jab at Trump on Twitter:

“Just a piece of friendly advice: when you are in a hole, stop digging.”

Reactions: nickinoo