Fuck u or fucked by u for $

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a sex professional, the act does get reduced in significance. And the ability to act in performing sex is important too. Having a hair-trigger and easy to force erectile response is very helpful.

I don't have a private love life. But I do have truly favorite clients and I allow myself to experience them differently. My favorite is 30ish Brian. He has military short brown hair, hazel eyes, a confident air. He has a penis and balls I have memorized every detail of. His perfectly squeezeable ass bears a silly star tattoo that dates back to teenage rashness. Otherwise his tanned skin is blemishless. He is skinny, athletic, warm demeanor but dominant.

When he frees his cock from his briefs I shutter in joy just to see it. It swings long and soft over very low hanging big balls. As he grows erect he gets a little longer but mostly what is already there just gets rock firm and turns to the sky. Firmly erect his cock runs parallel to his abs and nearly reaches his umbilicus. He is a true 8 plus inches.

His body is mostly smooth with hardly visible soft light brown hair on his strong arms and sculpted legs. His man hair under his arms and at his crotch is brown and very dense, the latter neatly trimmed.

He has an easy smile, warm attentive gaze when he speaks or listens to me. His lust for my body feels invited and then given respectfully. But there comes a moment when he demands surrender and then takes me.

And then sometimes he'll follow one path but then unexpectedly turn submissive himself and I am forced to strike the white flag and advance lance forward to take ground.

Soft touches, mutual lust, resistance, merged bodies, jolting submission, tribute, reparation, rebellion, conquest, peace.

When we fuck I allow myself to be a lover. I hide the emotional attachment as best as I can.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a spate of virgin clients recently. A former virgin client posted about his experience with me and it drove several appointments to me.

Paul opened the door to the hotel room. He was nervous. He made only glancing eye contact. He was a nineteen year old ginger. Nice and neat looking young man.

I sat on the bed. He was fully dressed -- khakis, plaid button up shirt with white undershirt peeking out over the top where the top button was left undone. He wore sneakers and white socks.

He handed me $200 without making eye contact, his breathing was rapid and shallow.

I started to get undressed. And quickly I was naked. He watched me intently almost unbelieving.

My hands moved to help him unclothe, but he resisted. "Im really nervous," he said in a low voice.

He stood up staring all the while at my dick and asked that I get under the sheets. "Face up or down," I asked.

"Down please, and don't look at me."

I tossed him a right pocket condom and did as he asked.

I heard the sounds of him getting undressed and deliberately folding his clothes. I heard him open the condom wrapper.

My body did not move as he laid in the bed under the sheet next to me.

"I'm not sure what's next," he said.

"I think this is where you fuck me," I replied. "Or shall I suck your dick," I offered.

He reached over and his hand moved over my upturned ass. "I want it so bad," he murmured.

I drew up slightly on my knees, pulled up on my elbows, arched my back and put my forehead on the mattress.

"Then Fuck me, Paul," I said.

He exhaled and peeled back the sheets. As he maneuvered between my legs I caught a glimpse of his cock. He was big.

Paul's rough hands rubbed and squeezed my ass. His touch was worshipful. He pulled my big lobes apart and a moment later I felt his warm spit meandering in my crack. I then felt him plant one hand on the small of my back. His big cock poked back into the valley displacing the mountains. He missed the cave entrance but seemlessly his cockhead followed the spit slick to the spot.

"Uh, ahh, fuck yes," he blurted softly as he expierenced penetration. I reciprocated by grunting "Yeah, yeah..."

His big dick touched my inner, inner door and he felt sensational. The size, shape and hardness of him were all remarkable.

After deeply penetrating me he paused to appreciate what he had done.

In a moment he was fucking as instinct commanded. He breathed haltingly through an open mouth. His head was tilted heavenward. His firm gripping hands never left the small of my back.

He was smashing my ass. Shallow thrusts delivered fast made me moan, his deep thrusts delivered a bit slower unleashed rare sensations from deep places.

Paul erupted like a volcano and as his lava flowed he lurched forward and put his arms around my chest crumpling me into the bed. "Fuck," he whispered into my ear.

Fifteen minutes after I arrived I was leaving. A bit sore.

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is a great one Adam....I really like the story and the feelings you wrote were amazing in any single detail....well done

Reactions: jtk456

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a spate of virgin clients recently. A former virgin client posted about his experience with me and it drove several appointments to me....

Paul opened the door to the hotel room. He was nervous. He made only glancing eye contact. He was a nineteen year old ginger. Nice and neat looking young man....

marvelous writing. convincingly autobiographic.

Reactions: pants73

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Aaron came to the hotel door, cracked it an inch and then beckoned me in quickly, opening the door just a bit more. I could see why. He was nude, and that word, not "naked",fits best.

He was a soccer player built in Adonis' mold. His nearly shaven head, warm brown Latin skin, near hairless muscled body save the cropped field of fur that aproned his groin. His fat soft uncut penis, large but tight balls, and his bubbled ass. A picture of masculine perfection. The hottest commodity I'd seen all of in a while.

Aaron spoke little English. Softly he said "Voy a joder,". His dick rose. He ran his hand down into my shorts and grabbed my ass. "...tu culo."

He undressed me. He lifted my shirt over my head. After gently laying me over the side of the bed he took off my sneakers. As each dropped to the floor my dick bounced. He peeled off my socks. He untied the draw string on my mesh shorts pausing to run his strong hand over my abs. Then he reached up and in a simple motion he slid off my shorts and underwear. My dick caught in the waist band of my retreating briefs then catapulted back against my abs.

Aaron moved two fingers along my dick. His touch was like a feather. He smiled so warmly, his cheeks dimpled.

He stood back from the bed upon which I laid over the edge naked.

He pushed my knees apart and knelt at bedside. He continued to softly touch my cock, gently lift my balls, finding each one in turn, often making eye contact. I could feel his breath on my taint. He feasted with his eyes. He gestured for me to lay over the edge of the bed ass up.

His hands moved back and forth over my ass. His finger moved along my canyon and then with repeated strokes he descended into the crack. He kissed my ass softly. "Tu culo es mio."

Aaron then stood up and wagged his penis. Smiling broadly he said, "Chupame la verga."

I was momentarily confused. He then puckered his lips and bobed his head pointing to his rod.

I smiled as I knelt before him. He rested his hands on my head and his fingers caressed me as I applied his condom. I looked up at him our eyes met and then I delivered la verga Into my mouth...

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I brought him a few inches in through my tight lips. Then held him still as my tongue washboarded his dick. Try as I might I could not get my nose into his cropped bush, dark black dense and soft. I could get him deep enough so I could smell the manliness but his verga grande was more than my throat could take. I moved slowly up then town his cock, over and over. He would as euphoria welled squeeze his fingers together trying to grip my hair but each time I descended down his shaft I pulled free of futile grip. I loved that feeling where the master realizes the servant has more control than he thought.

I gripped Aaron's ass and began fucking my own face with his perfect piece. His hands came to rest still on my shoulders. I glanced up at him and for the first time his eyes were closed. He was totally quiet and still. No grunting, no chest heaving. As I summoned his desires with each rapid trip my lips took along his cock, he just deeply breathed. His was a focused, controlled joy.

He opened his eyes and said quietly "Hora de joder".

I stood up and he pulled me to him and passionately kissed me. He embraced me whispering "tu culo es perfecto. Cogemos, follaremos, joderemos...pronto."

He took me by the hand, our fingers interlaced as he led me to the bathroom. A bath had already been drawn and imotioned me to stand in the water.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There we stood in ankle deep warm water. He poured a thimble of oil of Rosemary in the water. He cupped his hands and drew up the scented water and poured it over my ass. Then my groin. He repeated this several times and made sure the water reached my hole and my full taint. He gently moved his warm wet hands over my genitals and ass. He made eye contact often. He gazed on his washing mostly.

He motioned for me to now bathe him the same way. I did.

The warm water made the hair most, the scent of Rosemary hung palpable.

Aaron moved me to face the wall. He spread my legs just a bit.

His strong arms came to rest on my thighs. His fingers met my balls. I felt his long cock press along the length of my ass crack.

He moved back and forth in this channel.

Then he removed the sabre from the sheath, aimed it forward without his hands somehow, leveraging just so this way and that. I felt his cock head meet my hole.

"Joder," he said in a hushed tone as his magnificent verga grande opened me up. I quivered like a virgin.

I rested my cheek against the cool tile and spread my arms against the wall like a criminal about to be frisked.

As his dick filled my ass my mouth opened wide but no sound came from me. I held my breath. It's as if I thought my wide gaping mouth would encourage what he was filling up to expand just a bit more.

"Tu culo Fresca...,ah, ah, ah, suave como chocha " he said as he made his first retreat and then retook the space he surrendered.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Aaron slowly fucked me. Every time he repositioned or every time his dick jolting my ass moved my legs, the water we were standing in responded. Little waves tickling our ankles. The soft sound of water parting and coming back together to prevent a void. The fuck moved beyond us to be recorded and remembered by the water.

Aaron was a responsive Top. As his cock tended my ass... his hands...

His hands visited my thighs, abs, pecs, shoulders. He cupped my balls and stroked my dick. His mouth enveloped mine. He kissed my neck. He whispered and breathed in my ear. He grabbed my wrists glued to the the wall. He responded to my reactions...all the while as he fucked me.

He was the top I aspired to be.

For nearly an hour he slowly, deeply rammed my ass. Then. He stopped.

He cupped the now cool water and rinced his pene, dropping his condom in the water. He poured some over my ass too. The rosemary still filled the air.

He held my face. His deep brown eyes met mine. "Hacer el amor con mi ano!"

I took him by the hand and we moved to the bed. I pushed him down. I gritted my teeth and commanded him to "Levanta las piernas, hijo de puta."

He seemed surprised but lifted his motherfucker legs just the same. And as my cock rammed mercilessly into his hole he closed his eyes. I FUCKED him. I wanted to be a sweet lover but only the animal came out of me. Why did he make me care for him? Who the fuck was he. Fuck you. As I jackhammered his ass he smiled, closed his brown eyes and rested his powerful hands on his chest. So I fucked him harder.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I came in his ass. When I withdrew Aaron made me stand up. He teased off my condom and brought it to the bathroom where he poured my cum in the rosemary water, Then he stroked his own duck until he launched his load into the water. He smiled.

"Siempre dar el agua de la lefa por lo que se recuerda para siempre," he said,

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mark was a twenty-five year old new corrections officer. Mostly gay, hot and closeted. He had the square jawed big guy look most in his profession have.

His relationship with me came about from a sexual fantasy frustration.

Daily Mark would conduct at least half a dozen full strip searches of often hot inmates. And twice a week he was on shower block duty where it was his job to watch a hundred guys get naked or mostly naked (some dudes in his prison showered in their briefs).

He fantasized constantly about having his way with certain hotties. And of course he did no such thing.

So he hired me to be a prisoner HE COULD do what he willed with.

I showed up to the hotel room. First thing I traded my own kit for a prison uniform: A spruce green jump suit like thing. Everything held together by velcro. A white T underneath. Blue boxer briefs. Black low cut socks. Dark blue slipper type shoes.

Once I was dressed, Mark, in his uniform, began by ordering me to
submit to a strip search.

"Take it all off," he said.

I took off the slipper shoes, shimmied out of the jump suit. Then I stopped.

"You know the drill," Mark bellowed. "Strip off the shirt and socks and drop the drawers."

Dutifully I took off the T. I started to slide off the briefs but then pulled them back up and took off the black socks.

"Jesus, hurry the fuck up,"
Mark insisted.

So I dropped my underwear looking him defiantly in the eye and then grabbed the end of my soft cock, gave it a slow macho tug that was meant to say "f you mother."

"Open your mouth...". He shined a flashlight to see what was there.

"Run you fingers through your hair and bend forward so I can see."

I responded "I have basically a quarter inch of hair what's the point." I said.

"Do it!" Mark yelled. I did.

"Put your hands on your head," Mark demanded. He inspected my pit hair.

"Lift up your dick," he ordered. "Lift your balls." I did.

"Face the wall." I did.

"Let me see the bottoms of your feet." I lifted them in turn.

"Bend over and pull your ass cheeks apart. Wide!"

Mark carefully inspected my hole. And my taint.

"I've decided to FUCK your ass, prisoner," Mark said matteroffactly. "Report to the bed."

I marched to the bed. Mark pushed me from behind and I fell onto it.

Mark stripped out of his uniform. His big cock was enraged hard.

There was no foreplay. He donned the rubber. He pulled my ass apart to slobber a viscous stream of spit on my hole and even used his finger to help some seep into the spinchter.

Then his cock head was lined up and I was a fucked man. He was powerful. Once he started his fuck he rested his hands on my shoulders. I felt very much in his custody and firmly held down. I grunted. He said nothing.

He drew me up into doggie position and continued his ass assault.

Mark then made me assume a crab position and he drilled me from underneath.

Mark then had me lay on my back with my head over the edge of the bed. He slapped his dick on my lips. "Open up," he commanded. He then fucked my face.

He finished in my mouth with his hands on my chest and his eyes on my hard cock.

Panting, he said "Get dressed prisoner and report to your detail," Mark poured the contents of his condom on my unsatisfied dick and then dropped the shriveled dick wrapper on my chest. "Take care of that mess first."

I got up, took a quick shower, dressed and left.

I had another appointment in five minutes down the hall.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My next job was easy money. It was an anymous-type top. I walk in, Bill is ass up on the bed. We don't talk. I sink into him within less than a minute of entering the room. I fuck him, dress and grab my cash. Fifteen minutes.

As usual I walk into the room unannounced and all is as it should be -- except somebody else is going to town balls deep in his ass.

"Oh shit, so sorry man," the young, hung dude fucking him says as he pulled his glistening massive cock out of Bill and pulled up his shorts that were around his ankles. He had never taken off his t shirt.

I said, "What?"

But the kid didn't say anything more. He slid into his flip flops, opened the door to the room and left. It all happened in seconds.

I glanced over. My fee in cash was where it usually was. Bill must have gotten that dude on Craig's list free.

"I told him my jealous stud muffin was due in fifteen minutes and you came five minutes early." Bill was irritated. Still, he never broke his fuck pose.

"Damn shame he did not cum in me," Bill lamented.

Naked and condom clad I prepared to sink Bill. As I spread his ass cheeks to finger a little lube on his wrinkly, I noticed unmistakable white ooze.

"He came in you Bill," I reported. "He left the evidence." With that I slid my dick into his well travelled tunnel.

I nailed him and came in maybe ten minutes. As he liked, I left the condom on his back, tied off to avoid any mess. I slapped Bills ravaged ass -- have to admit it is a nice one.

Bill was feverishly wanking still on his knees in a sort of doggie position.

Dressed, more money in my shorts' pocket, having a now satisfied but not overworked dick, I was thirty minutes a head of schedule for today's third and final appointment. Two floors up.

I decided to grab a drink in the hotel bar and risk being a bit late instead of being early.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My third client today was Pete.

Pete was a power top. He liked to be sucked, then he'd eat my ass, bang me in every position he imagined in the moment, so there was no telling. An hour later, the end.

Pete had a smaller five inch cock that was fun to suck and deep throat, and he was easy to take in my ass. Smaller dick or not, Pete was both a hot and a very capable fucker--now that he had experience.

Pete was naked and rock hard when I entered the room. He undressed me as we kissed. Once naked he would pick me up wedding style and carry me to the bed. He'd gently lay me there and decide what he wanted first.

He straddled my abdomen and leaned forward and his cock slid into my mouth. He loved it.

Then he just moved back between my legs. He put one over his shoulder and left one down. He sank into me. Holly fuck he knows what to do with that five inches...

Then he brought up the other leg...then he turned me on my stomach and re entered. Then bent me over the bed with my feet in the floor. Then he stood up and lifted my legs over his shoulders with my chest on the bed and ate my ass. I lifted up on my hands and he moved his cock forward. I ended up inverted sucking his dick as he ate my ass.

Then he got serious, needing "it to happen". He took me back to classic missionary. He rammed me good. And exploded in my ass.

We kissed; I took cash. Out the door.

My three clients took a total of about two hours of fucking work. I pocketed $550. This does not include time on scheduling, ass prep, cleaning up and working out to keep my body employable.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A day in my life is never monotonous. But I do try to bring discipline to my schedule. I work five days each week. I accept clients that will be penetrating my ass on only Sunday and Wednesday -- but I will do other stuff on those days too.

Sunday is a hotel special day. I rent a room and my clients call on a pretty tight schedule. I leave time to douche as needed and clean up between them.

On Monday and Tuesday I take off.

Wednesday I do visitations and my ass is fully available.

On Thursday, Friday and Saturday I do as many blow-hand jobs as I can fit and and up to two guaranteed vigorous top sessions each day. Yeah, I sometime squeeze in a third!

Now that most of my clients are repeats my "book" grosses me over $150k a year. Newbies account for about 50k and repeats from that group replace those that fall away.

I workout daily. I do stuff that ensures a muscular attractive body, superior stamina and meaty glutes. And I have a blood test done monthly to ensure anything I catch can be quickly treated. So far, so good.

Excellent skin, oral and anal hygiene plus precautions are key. I won't get into details but suffice to say it means taking action as soon after each fuck as possible. I often shower before leaving a visitation premises or upon arrival at the next. My backpack has a bulb douche kinda like a Turkey Baster. I do an ass rinse with it after every fuck my ass takes even though I demand condoms. I brush and mouthwash after each client regardless of what went in my mouth. I apply a non irritating disinfectant to my dick and balls between clients. After a long days work after getting home I may douche for good measure again and always settle in with wine into a soaking bath in a mild prescription disinfectant solution.

Weekly right now I am on average ass fucked by six different men.

I fuck an average of ten men, some are the same as those who fuck me.

I give hand and head only to another ten.

I receive exclusive head only from maybe one, typically none (several guys who are getting other services will take a taste of me, however).

Typically one man a week wants only to be wanked by hand. This guy permits nothing more.

I fuck a chick about once a month.

Total clients (taking into account overlapping services) per week is fifteen to twenty. More often twenty than fifteen.

I accept scheduling calls from new clients between 10am and Noon on all but my days off. I don't take VMs, no emails. But repeat clients can schedule by texts. I only know my clients first names, and

Do I worry about the law? Nope. I do what I do where it is perfectly legal.

I am going to journal one week in my professional life...

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sunday

I checked into the hotel at 1:00. A lovely two queen bed suite. I flushed my ass. I watched some of my favorite porn on my tablet and reviewed my schedule.

Right on time my house staff contact came. I handed her $25 and she left me five sheet changes and a can of hotel Lysol.

I set alarms on my tablet for each appointment because it is rude to look at the clock during sex. Ass Fucks and drillings get an hour from the scheduled start time. Blows and wanks get thirty minutes. And I leave a buffer.

Today's line up:

Mike, 1:30 (ass/fick).
Steve, 2:45 (blow).
Max, 3:30 (ass).
Larry, 4:45 (blow)
Adrian, 6:00 (ass)
Stephen, 7:30 (fuck)
Mark, 9:00 (wank)

Mike 1:30

He showed up on time. Mike was dressed like me in mesh shorts and a T. Well, not exactjy like me. I had on an old school jock as he requested.. He had on and then quickly off, briefs.

I stripped except for the jock. Mike had a great uncut cock that was hard and ready. I stroked his big dick with loose skin. God I loved to stroke uncut men. His dickhead was fatter than most.

Mike put on my condom.

His dick was a seven inchher. I pulled back his foreskin as far as I could and applied the condom over his naked dick head. Then I delivered that big juicy rock hard cock into my mouth and gave it serious head. He moaned like a bitch in heat.

He kept wanting me to stop sucking him but I resisted. Finally he grabbed my bobbing head and pulled his dick clear of my hungry lips.

He shoved me down on the bed. He skipped the doggy he usually began with and instead folded me over. I grabbed my own thighs. My feet dangled.

He spread my ass already neatly framed by the Jock. He spit. He licked the little pink hole. He whimpered. He said "I want it."

He took his dick in hand, aimed his lance. "My....dear....God." And sank the whole of his hard cock into me.

I squealed. I wanted to grab his gyrating ass but he was jolting so hard I had to steady my legs.

My dick remained hard. My preluded ass was not in any major pain.

He rolled me over on my side and took me with one leg over his shoulder. Then laying flat on my stomach he tapped me.

As he neared cumming he commanded his usual finish. His heaving hairy chest before me. His legs lifted. I slid out of the strap. I delivered some gell to his tight hole. And very gently delivered my dick into a writhing Mike. He's not an experienced bottom.

As I very slowly moved in and out with long deep strokes, I peeled off Mikes condom and furiously stroked his naked, pink, beautiful uncut cock. He pursed his lips. His heaving chest froze. He uttered "uh-uh-uh" as thick ropes of cum landed on his chest.

"Fuck me," he then asked. I power drilled him for two minutes, and ended up not faking an orgasm. I came in his tight ass. Mike's ass had always had a great feel and the smell of fresh cum rising off of him is Irresistible.

It was 2:25 when Mike exited, $300 poorer. I applied Lysol and changed over the sheets on the bed, and would use the other queen bed for the next go. I hit the showers, washed up, applied a high quality body lotion.

Steve

Steve was five minutes late. A twenty five year old in the closet. He was blonde, skinny, wore nerdy glasses. I wore a robe. He handed me $75. I dropped it to the ground and knelt naked before him. He shuttered in anticipation. He slipped out of his shoes. I unbuckled his jeans and helped his pants and boxers to the ground. He stepped out of them. His five inch bouncing hard dick ensconced in a light drown thin bush presented itself. I rested my left hand on Steve's ass and began wanking the naked cock and fingering his balks with my right hand.

He unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it. I stood and brought him to the bed. He laid down with his legs over the edge. I caressed his smooth nearly hairless chest and nibbled on his hard pecs. I knelt on the floor between his legs. I peeled off his white socks rendering him properly naked. I kissed his warm legs, licked his ample balls, gingerly kissed his little hard dick. As I slid on his condom he closed his eyes and laid his head back on the soft sheets.

I brought his dick in my mouth, squeezing him between my lips. My tongue swirled. I sucked him like a lollipop. I then brought my nose to rest in his pubes with my hands clutching his midriffs to keep him from squirming too much as his cock slid into my throat.

I pleasured him vigorously.

He came just as his alarm sounded times up. His little dick was a real cum pumper. As my alarm softly played a harpsichord angel melody, as he laid there in corresponding euphoria, I removed Steve's condom, then gently wiped his dick clean. And kissed it respectfully. Steve sat up and put on his socks. He gave me an otherwise naked hug, finished dressing and left.

I cleaned up, changed the sheets, did a good mouth wash,etc. Applied some pre lube.

Max was right on time.

He was about 60. His cock was six inches. My job for him was to just present the hole.

He handed me $200. As he undressed himself I laid dick side up on the bed and gently stroked for him to watch. When he approached I tossed him the condom. He rolled it on.

His first and last words to me were "get in position".

I hunched on my knees, arched forward a bit, rested my chest on the bed giving some support with my firearms.

He examined my hole and fingered it. He kissed my ass checks, gave me two tender slaps, wacked my crack with his dick as if to prove his dick was hard. And then he fucked me. It was methodical and even tempo thrusting until two minutes before he came. Then he lost it. He fucked like the stallion he probably once was.

He came. He pulled out. He pulled apart my crack to look at where he had been and rubbed both hands over my ass lobes like you would work a women's breast.

He took off the sagging condom, got dressed and left. He took only half his allocated time. Once he was out the door I got up off the bed.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Larry is a stocky, strong, medium-dicked furry guy. He looks like a wrestler. Many wrestlers are handsome but Larry is not. He might actually be straight. He is in his forties. He wears a wedding ring.

All he wants is to have his dick pleasured by hand and mouth expertly. He says he went to a "girl whore" before me and she "didn't know dick about dick".

He walks in the room. He hands me the cash. He shakes my hand and says "thanks for this."

He pulls down his shorts to his ankles so he can spread his legs. He leaves his sandals on. He sits down in the desk chair where I've already put a towel. Larry pulls up his T shirt but does not take it off.

I take off my robe because it would get in the way of what I need to do. But I am wearing white briefs. I kneel before him.

The only time Larry saw me naked was our first time--and he made me cover up that "thing".

I do not kiss his dick but I do lick it tenderly from balls to tip. When my mouth is engaging him I rub the sides of his sitting ass and inner thighs but my touch is not allowed to wander further. He never touches me at all.

I have not taken his cock into my mouth yet.

I stroke his now wet willy, adding lube, moving slowly, extending his dick out perpendicular from his body and pulling his dick further so it's pointing to the ground. And stroking, stroking, slow, hard. Then faster more delicately. Then suddenly I play with his head as I lick his balls. I celebrate Larry's penis--luring out all of the sensations I know it can have, moving it through its range of motion.

I give him long sustained hand action with condomless licking, because once that condom goes on and he is in my mouth, he's never lasted five minutes.

Larry finally can't wait anymore. "Suck my Dick," he commands.

I can feel his dick spasming as I apply his condom. I slowly work him with my lips and tongue as he disappears into me and my face finds his soft abs that give way to my forehead.

His dick is slightly upturned so at the end of each dive I adjust my head to take him another fraction of an inch deeper, deeper.

I can tell from his breathing he's past the point of inevitability so now I give his dick shallow fast piston like pumps with my lips. After his first eruption -- a glorious rigid pumping convulsion that I love to feel -- I slow down to slow motion and sink him deep in my throat as he finishes.

As I finally come off him he is nearly limp. As soon as I take the condom off he does not wait for clean up. He lifts up his shorts, drops his t shirt back down and stands up.

He says "thanks". He shakes my hand again. And it's not awkward with him; he makes eye contact. Then he's gone long before his alarm sounds. Easy money.

I clean up. I drink a protein shake, mouth wash again. My ass is clean. I have some time so I watch some porn.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Adrian is -- speaking charitably -- just not handsome. A kind soul, not gifted with looks, cursed by almost female weight distribution -- saggy pecs. He's not terribly over weight though.

And his dick is basically a hot dog, and not one of those that extends beyond the bun. Maybe 5 inches with a gimme for the last quarter inch.

He's very openly gay. He is all Top. In between "other gigs" he needs me. And the inbeteeens are most of the time.

He likes to FUCK. He provides variation in positions. He likes to suck and be sucked. He likes things rough -- and soft. He's a Take of Two Cities kinda guy.

The only think I know for sure is he won't ask me to peg his ass.

Today he's seriously horny. And after very little play he's pounding away in my ass with his little fuck stick. It feels great frankly. He knows how to do it right.

As he passes inevitability he pulls out of my ass yanks off the rubber and throws his load on my abs and chest. He launches impressively.

I smile at him. The alarm rings... he leaves happy.

My ass is doing just fine three cocks in.

My next gig is Stephen. He's all bottom. He's married. In his forties, short brown hair, a medium uncut cock.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Stephen needs cock in his ass, bad. He's closeted. He gets his fuck on with his chick but he needs an ass drilling now and again. He hardly speaks, avoids eye contact. He takes whatever position he wants. His big dick is rock hard. He wanks while he is getting used. He always calls out for "harder" and 'more" as I do him and we end when he spills on his abs or the sheets depending on his orientation.

Sometimes I cum. Sometimes I fake it.

He has a fuck-worthy soft ass. He'd have no trouble finding free sex if he'd walk into a gay bar. I mine him for Gold. And he moans like a rich man.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dear Mark. Objectively he is a super model. He's got a huge cock. A ripped body. Soft blue eyes, pearl teeth, dimpled smile short jet black hair and Latin skin. His ass is a meaty delight.

All he wants is a hand job.

I know nothing about him other than he's twenty. I'm naked when I service him and he lays naked on the.brd to be serviced. He looks at my cock a lot and likes watching himself get stroked.

He typically takes the full thirty minutes to satisfy.

At the end he takes over his own masturbation and cums on me. Sometimes he aims for my dick, sometimes my abs. Today his load landed on my smiling face.

I think I'm gonna get fucked by him someday soon.

EASY MONEY.

I take a long bath in the hotel room. I cleanse inside and out. I down a bottle of red wine and some room service vegan primavera and go to sleep amid the echos of today's sex. I love my job.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I slept in on Wednesday. I have four jobs. I write out my schedule --

Noon -- Craig -- ass and fuck
2 pm -- gay gym class naked yoga
5 pm -- The rev and mrs -- ass and fuck
8 pm -- Paul -- fuck ?
11 pm -- new client Caleb -- BJ and ?

--//--

I drove to Craig's apartment. It was gay-tidy but very modest.

My door knock was answered but when the door swung open it was not Craig.

"I'm Dylan," he said. "I'm Craig's housemate."

"Before I could say anything he ushered me in and reminded me to take off my sneakers. The apartment living room had light beige thick carpet. It was like walking on clouds.

Dylan yelled for Craig that his visitor was here.

"He's finishing up a shower," Dylan said.

We both sat on the couch.

The lifting bench I remembered well was still in the living room. "That is a serious bonus," Dylan said as he noticed me looking at the bench. Dylan then flexed his biceps. "Added an inch since I moved in," he said.

Craig came into the room with a white towel around his neck. And nothing else. I glanced at his very nice dick. It was sleep soft. The glans was covered by his foreskin.

"Hey," Craig said. "Thanks for coming over, I see you met Dylan."

Dylan was not even slightly surprised Craig was standing before us naked. Nor did he react when Craig put the towel on the couch and sat down between us...

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"So," Craig began, adjusting his foreskin so his dick popped its head out of its custom turtle neck, "Dylan knows why you are here."

Craig explained he was chatting with Dylan who claims to be straight and shared that I give the absolute best head of any person alive even with the condom. Indeed my adventures with Craig began as head only encounters.

"Dylan asked if he could see you taking me in your mouth, and I said I'd ask," Craig explained. By now he was hard. So was I.

"Look," I said. "I don't care who watches, but I have another idea."

"I have time to fit in a blow job. I will do you right Dylan, and if you do not cum by the end of the thirty minutes it'll be gratis."

Dylan, planning only to be a voyeur, squirmed uncomfortably as he pondered this turn.

"Deal," Dylan said.

I proceeded to undress. "My mojo is better if I am naked to do this work," I explained.

Dylan watched me matter of factly get naked. He looked at my hard cock and commented on how big it was.

I sat next to him, displacing Craig who was stroking now.

"So, this works best if you get naked too."

He stood up and very briskly took it all off. He faced us as he did so. Dylan had a sweet body and a nice dick. It was totally flaccid.

He sat down on the couch, leaned back and spread his arms. "I'm ready, man," he said.

As I knelt between his strong legs I observed his dick was still pillow soft. Dylan closed his eyes. I moved my fingers through his bush. I spit on his dick and made a fist around his big softie. Nothing happened.

I decided to take his beautiful soft cock in my mouth sans condom. I moved up the limp member and pulled at his corona to tug him longer before slipping over his head. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Still charmin soft.

I lubed my fingers and played with him. Nothing.

Dylan opened his eyes. "Feels fantastic, but you are still a dude dangling off my dick."

For the first time I considered he may be straight. Any guy who lets a guy suck him regardless of what he says is 99% liklely not straight. Even if he's limp it's more likely he's anxious or impotent than that he's straight.

But the fact Dylan was so nonchalant about getting undressed and so unanxious and SO SOFT...

I decided he was the 100% straight guy who had no hang up with gays.

"You like tits, ass, legs or just soft pussy?" I asked Dylan.

He opened his eyes and looked straight in mine. "All of the above," he said. "And you got none of it."

"Let me tell you what I like," I replied as I kneaded his dick.

"The bitch is laying there fingering her tit," I said "with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other..."

"She wants it bad. You go down on her and push her hand out of the way so your tongue can get to her little hard pea...and she squeaks as you lick her..."

"And then the hard tited, hard clited bitch says 'fuck me,' and you push her legs apart and move your manhood into her soft pussy..."

Dylan went hard in five seconds. I rolled on the condom. And as soon as the word "pussy" came out of my mouth his fat hard massive dick went between my lips and to the back of mouth and down my throat. Dylan was hard and moaning.

I licked him. Sucked him. Squeezed his head with my tongue. Washboarded his frenulum. Piston pumped his shaft.

He groaned and moaned. He finally lifted up to a squat like he was trying to escape but I followed him preventing retreat. Then once he was up on his feet squatting on the couch he grabbed my head grunting like an ape and started fucking my face.

He came. And cumed. And came more. "Fuck!!!," he screamed.

I came off him, removed his full condom. When our eyes met I said "you owe me $75." He smiled.

I just then looked over at Craig -- just in time to see his power stroking right hand command an eruption of white lava.

"I know," Craig said. "I still owe you $200."

"You still have an hour, master," I said. "You will be fucking me in plenty of time."