Fuckbuddy

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I saw your post before you erased it and it was an interesting question.
I was looking forward to reading the replies but if you do a search, I believe that the subject has been touched on before!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
now I'm curious

have had a few, but they always wanted to take it further

as I got the sense that what how they felt, I asked them if that was what they wanted ... they would always say no

those that I never sensed wanted to take it further, I would relate my latest escapades with others

it turned out that they all wanted to take it further, even though they had denied it, and in each case, I heard it was my fault when the inevitable break-up occurred

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
The original question was how to go about getting a fuckbuddy. I added that for me it never worked because of us would develop feelings before it would come to sex, or after which turned it into a relationship (sometimes not longer thenm a few weeks).

I know it wouldn't work for me. Sometimes I think it could but from my experience I know it couldn't.

If it works for you, what makes it work?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the question is how to meet a fuckbud, the answer is easy: go to a bar or find one on an on-line hook-up site.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
OK dumb question... but what exactly is the definition of a fuckbuddy? I mean, does it have to involve fucking? If it can be stretched to include an ongoing, totally casual, NON-RECIPROCAL pairing based solely on oral sex? then the answer is yes, for me anyway, it is possible to sustain it (satisfying sexually but limited emotionally) for years.

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
A buddy for any kind of non relationship based sex.

Finding someone to have sex with isn't difficult. You can have a lot of sex if you can stand the fact that...you can't stand 99.9% of them(or something about them). In my case it just has to be someone I can laugh with and that sort of thing. Someone I like, maybe even a lot. For me my feelings would hinder casualness.

My question was, what happened for two people two decide to become fuckbuddys.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A buddy for any kind of non relationship based sex.
I never understood the definition completely either because isn't any kind of interaction a relationship? I mean the relationship is "we get together, fuck, then part ways." So it's still a relationship. But I know what you're saying.

I'm the same way. Why would I want to give pleasure to someone that I didn't like? If I like someone enough to want to give them sexual pleasure, then I want to know them in other ways too!

I always enjoy hearing other people's experiences though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK dumb question... but what exactly is the definition of a fuckbuddy? I mean, does it have to involve fucking? If it can be stretched to include an ongoing, totally casual, NON-RECIPROCAL pairing based solely on oral sex? then the answer is yes, for me anyway, it is possible to sustain it (satisfying sexually but limited emotionally) for years.

A fuckbuddy is a casual sex partner. If you're oral only, then call him/her a suckbuddy :rolleyes:

I never understood the definition completely either because isn't any kind of interaction a relationship? I mean the relationship is "we get together, fuck, then part ways." So it's still a relationship. But I know what you're saying.

Sex-based relationships are still relationships. They're just of the no-strings, no commitment (beyond a scheduled rendez-vous). But I've had FBs who lasted for years. Most last at least several months.

It's this thing I've always called "casual intimacy": they know everything about me except my last name.

Finding someone to have sex with isn't difficult. You can have a lot of sex if you can stand the fact that...you can't stand 99.9% of them(or something about them). In my case it just has to be someone I can laugh with and that sort of thing. Someone I like, maybe even a lot. For me my feelings would hinder casualness.

My question was, what happened for two people two decide to become fuckbuddys.

The criteria for selecting a fuckbud is different from selecting a mate (or even, sometimes, someone you'd be seen in public with as a "date"). The function of the relationship is to enjoy sex. Sure there's conversation, the exchange of phone numbers, etc, but it's a very pragmatic relationship based on sexual satisfaction. You'd be surprised how good some very unlikely people actually are in bed.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And that's how guys like you wind up being HIV+.

Guys like him? I can't imagine there's enough nerve in the world for someone to post something like this. Not to mention the insensitivity towards HIV.

Since your age isn't posted, I can't attribute it to youth but hell, even the elderly can be as distasteful. I'm going to say a prayer tonight that your head be pulled from your asshole because its clearly so far up there that oxygen hasn't been reaching your brain at all today, leading to senseless, rude, inconsiderate, uptight posting.

Bless you child, that's the best I can say, bless you.

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know plenty of fuckbuddies who practice safe sex, when I was whoring around, it got to a point where I wouldn't even listen to a guy if he wouldn't let me use MY OWN condoms (guys can poke holes ur keep condoms in their back pocket for ages).

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And that's how guys like you wind up being HIV+.

Fuck me. . . .that was the most in ur face posting I EVER SAW ON THIS SITE! Fuck dudes, this is a SUPPORT GROUP! ! Get it? Support fucking group! ! ! ! The bashing on this site must stop. Greek Dude should get a warning for this. ASSHOLE. And just dare attack me too GD, i WOULD DEF HAVE U SUSPENDED! Apologise to Bbucko!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuck me. . . .that was the most in ur face posting I EVER SAW ON THIS SITE! Fuck dudes, this is a SUPPORT GROUP! ! Get it? Support fucking group! ! ! ! The bashing on this site must stop. Greek Dude should get a warning for this. ASSHOLE. And just dare attack me too GD, i WOULD DEF HAVE U SUSPENDED! Apologise to Bbucko!

It's already been reported. I'm taking the high road on this one.

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
A fuckbuddy is a casual sex partner. If you're oral only, then call him/her a suckbuddy :rolleyes:

Sex-based relationships are still relationships. They're just of the no-strings, no commitment (beyond a scheduled rendez-vous). But I've had FBs who lasted for years. Most last at least several months.

It's this thing I've always called "casual intimacy": they know everything about me except my last name.

The criteria for selecting a fuckbud is different from selecting a mate (or even, sometimes, someone you'd be seen in public with as a "date"). The function of the relationship is to enjoy sex. Sure there's conversation, the exchange of phone numbers, etc, but it's a very pragmatic relationship based on sexual satisfaction. You'd be surprised how good some very unlikely people actually are in bed.

I'm not that surprised. I've had bad sex with very likely people too.