Fucked At The Bookstore

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by craig1664, Aug 19, 2010.

1. craig1664

craig1664 New Member

I had been working at Borders bookstore for about 2 months. At first it was a great job for me. The hours were flexible the pay not bad, and it was just cruisey enough to keep a cock hound like me happy. Three weeks ago things went south. A new manager came in and took an immediate disliking to me. I admit I can be a bit sassy when I work but I have never heard a customer complain. I admit it I am a twink... 25 years old 5'8" tall 145 lbs light brown hair and hazel eyes. I am a skinny white fag but I have an ass to die for. When the manager took me aside and said to tone down the gay thing I knew it would not be long before I was gone. My schedule shrank and my tasks were downgraded. I went from a cashier, to a stocker not what I had signed up for.
    Last week I thought maybe things were going to be okay. She assigned me to be the greeter at the front door. Perfect for me. I took my position and was as friendly to the customers as I could be without being over the top. I was at my post "HE" came in. He had been in several times since I started at the job and I noticed him every time. He was about 6' 2" tall and about 180 lbs he looked to be around 40, he was black and absolutely gorgeous. He had on a black jean jacket, black jeans, with a plain white tee shirt under the jacket. In his back left jeans pocket he had a blue colored bandana just peeking over the top. I am familiar with the bandana thing but not what they all mean. I knew the left pocket meant he was a top and this got me very interested. He got his beverage of choice and took a seat facing me in the cafe. I tried not to stare but I found myself looking over at him often.
    I was definitely day dreaming when the manager came over and ripped into me. I was not doing my job yada yada yada. I felt like I was yelled at in front of the whole class in High School. She sent me to the back of the store to re-stock books for the rest of the day. I was humiliated. I looked over my shoulder at him as I left and he was getting up like he was leaving. Shit! I retrieved my cart and started to replace the books. I had been at it for about 10 minutes when someone asked me where the books on photography were located. I turned around and it was him! His voice was syrupy and deep. I explained they were on the second floor, and that I would show him as I had some work to do up there. "Great", he said.
    I pushed my cart towards the elevator and he walked behind me. I made sure he got a good look at my sweet little ass while I walked. The elevator came and we got in. He said nothing but stared right at me. I was uncomfortable under his gaze, but not enough to notice his very packed basket. The elevator opened and I led him to the photography section. I saw him take out a book and sit in one of the club chairs scattered throughout the store. I began to put my stock away and made sure to walk by him as often as possible. On one of these passes I saw the book he was looking at. It was a collection of Robert Mapplethorpe photos. He looked up at me over the book and said take a look at this. I walked over to him and he showed me a photo of a huge coal black cock. I nodded, unable to speak. " Mine's not that dark, and my balls are bigger" he said. "Do you want to see it?" I took this to imply that he was as large as the picture in the book which was monstrous. I nodded yes and said I get off at 6:00. "No no no, do you want to see it now?" Thinking to myself I realized that my job was not worth keeping at this point so again I nodded yes. He stood up, replaced the book(kudos for that) and headed to the small rest room on the floor. He went in, I counted to 10 looked around and followed him in. It was a handicapped batroom so there was a bit of room to move. "Sit", he said. I sat on the toilet. He stepped forward and pulled my face against the rough fabric of his jeans. I could make out his size against my face, as the heat emenated from his crotch. "I seen you shaking your ass around here", he said. "You like showing off that shit, don't you?" I mumbled my answer and he told me to stand up." I'm gonna fuck that ass!" I did as told and he sat on the toilet, I could see the ribbons of my saliva where I had licked his jeans. He undid my pants and turned me around. Just then a knock sounded on the door. I yelled out that the bathroom was in use as I felt his hands spread open my ass. I felt the rough 5 o'clock shadow rub into my ass crack and then his tongue lightly brushed my bung hole. Other then a good fucking, nothing gets me hotter then getting my ass eaten. He quickly went from gentle to frantic as he squeezed my ass cheeks and rammed his thick tongue into my hole. I was biting the inside of my mouth in an attempt to be quiet but a few moans popped out. This was a man who was very good at eating ass, I could feel his spit running down my crack as I felt a slight pressure on my hole as he shoved in 1 then 2 fingers. "You like that?" he asked. I cooed yes, as he shoved me back onto the toilet. He faced me and slowly undid his pants. He was wearing Versace underwear which frame a cock better then anything else on the planet, and his was about to burst out the front. He reached into the piss slit and pulled out his balls. He dropped the sack from his hand and it was a good 4 inches long and contained the biggest balls I had ever seen. I pushed my face forward and went to work on them. "I told you mine were bigger", he said as he kept his cock tucked away in the underwear. He smelled very clean and slightly musky it was intoxicating. He fed me his balls as I tried to get them both in my mouth, not possible. His balls were moved aside as he turned around and dropped his undies." You're going to lick my ass now boy". I am not up for ass licking but here it was not even a question as he pulled my face into his crack and forced me to clean his hole. The whole effect of my treatment at this man's hands was intoxicating. I was pulling on my cock when he smacked my hand and said this is about me, do not touch that again or it is over. He punctuated his point by turning around and showing me himself. I gasped! His cock was right in front of my face and was scary. It was not a question of lenght or width but of both. He seemed to be about 11 inches long but was easily as thick as a beer can. It was terrifying to behold. Another knock at the door brought out a smothered cry of "occupied" as he picked up his massive meat and rubbed it on my face. He was uncut and the head was peeking about half out of the skin. I put my tongue out and he put a dot of precum on the tip and pulled away leaving a thin cum string from his tip to my tongue. I opened my mouth and he pushed past my lips. He gently worked his member into my mouth so as to allow me to get used to it size. I am a great cock sucker but was not sure what to do with him. He was slowly getting more and more into my mouth and he was increasing in intensity. He pulled out and squeezed all of his foreskin together as I shoved my tongue into the hole, it was tangy and bitter as I sucked his dick cheese from his gathered skin. He pushed himself against my lips again and this time he went to town he grabbed me by the back of the head and proceeded to literally fuck my face like a battering ram. Tears streamed from my eyes and spit from my mouth as I tried to accomodate his cock. I could not breath as he shoved it harder and harder into my mouth. Just when I though I would pass out he pulled out. I gasped for air as he rubbed and slapped his cock across my face. "Get up and put your hands on the sink", he said. I was terrified, knowing what he had done to my face I feared for my life when he tried to fuck me. "No way you are too big" I said. He pushed my hands onto the sink and came in behind me. He whispered into my ear, " I am going to bury this cock in your ass, either you let me or I will just take you. Now relax and let me make this good for you" As he was talking he was rubbing his ccok up and down my ass crack. The girth alone was spreading my cheeks uncomfortably. "Please no," I said. He went reached into his pocket. I thought he was reaching for a condom but it was lube. He squirted a copious amount on to himself and down my crack. He slowly inserted a finger into me. I have be fucked before and accepted this easily. I was thinking his cock was going to be like having a fist shoved in to me though. He was very good with his hands. He was gently rubbing my lube covered as as he gently opened me up with his fingers. Soon three of his long thick fingers were in me and I did it,"Fuck me," I said. "Fuck me now" He pulled his fingers out slowly and turned me sideways at the sink. "Hold on, you ain't going to be able to stand when I get up in you at first" he said. He aimed his apple sized head at my hole, I could see it in the mirror. "Easy now", he said as he pushed up against me. Then he slowly pushed in. I felt like I had been hit by lightning. I definitely screamed out as he grabbed me by the waist with his arm to stop me from falling, and put a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. I had never been in that much pain in my life. We stood like that for a couple of minutes as I tried to get used to his cock, with little sucess. I begged him to take it out as tears streamed down my face. " Please stop, you are killing me"! He shushed me and started the slow process of getting the rest of his monster into me. I was literally crying like a baby as he shoved himself into me a little bit at a time. The pain was just starting to ebb but by no means go away as he started to introduce the rest of his monster into me. I was not sure how much I could take but he did not care as he ravaged my poor little ass I just wanted him to stop. In a little bit of time I felt his stomach press against my ass. He had gotten the whole thing into me. I was in agony but proud at the same time. He took his arm from around my waist and pulled my head around and said watch this. He pulled out almost his whole cock from my ass and then slammed it back in again. The pain was back with a fury. My knees wobbled by I did not go down. I held on for dear life as he did it again. I felt those huge balls swing underneath me and hit mine. Even through the pain my cock was as hard as it had ever been. I know he was dragging himself back and forth across my prostate and I was going to cum. Just then I heard a pop. He had pulled all the way out, and then slammed back into me agian, I came like I had never before in my life. There was no pretending any more. He began to fuck me with a force and intensity that made me think he was trying to kill me. I held on for dear life as he slammed into me for what seemed like hours. His motion picked up and he said I'm cumming. I felt his jizz filling me up as shot after shot came out of his horse cock. He pulled out and fed me his cock and told me to clean it. I did as I was told licking every inch of it while he stood there with his hands on his hips i was still trying to hold onto the sink. I was still afraid I would collapse. A knock at the door and the voice of my manager brought me out of my fog. "Chris! Chris! Are you in there? We are getting complaints that this bathroom is unavailabe." "Just a minute", I said. He was pulling himself together and handed me his number. " You got a hot fucking ass boy, call me." I was standing there with his cum dripping down my leg and looking like I had been fucked by an army when he opened the door and walked away. My manager stared at me in disbelief, let out a yell and slammed the door. I cleaned up as much as I could, and with his seed still leaking down my legs walked away from my Borders job for the last time.

2. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hot story. But paragraphs would make it a lot easier to read.

3. bicuriousbc

bicuriousbc Member

mmmmmmmmmm
    i wish

Draft saved Draft deleted