fucked so hard you walk funny the next day?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Walking funny tonight!!! Can hardly stand let alone walk. Four hours of rabbid horny bliss. :biggrin1:
Braggard! :tongue:

I always heard that girls legs get very weak after good sex. I guess that is what this question is about? Is this true? Its got to be,
I know I've heard it from the mouths of females themselves. Not just guys bragging and overexaggerating about stuff.
Yes, that's true. During and often immediately after an orgasm my entire body trembles and my legs are too weak and shaky for me too walk. But that doesn't last until the next day! :rofl: It's only for a few minutes . . . 20 minutes tops.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I dunno about walking funny but there are those times when a lovely kind of soreness does remind me of the activities of the night before.

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know of women getting jelly legs after orgasms. different women have different "reactions" to orgasms. some get jelly legs, some get feisty and hornier, some just smile like chesire cats. those are the reactions that i know of thats from my personal experiences. there may be more "reactions". any women care to share any others?

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with one girl that would have.... best way to describe it... mini-epileptic seizures for the entire night after sex. First time it happened kinda freaked me out. After the first 45 min of asking her if she was okay and whatnot.. tried to go to sleep, but she kept waking me up with her 'spasms' in her sleep... lil bizarre at the time. She went to get a glass of water one time and ended up dropping it from one of her 'episodes' (they would be random every 15-60 seconds). Think by the next day they stopped, but never asked her.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with one girl that would have.... best way to describe it... mini-epileptic seizures for the entire night after sex.
I didn't mention the feeling of having had a petit mal seizure for fear people would think I was lying. :redface: The first time it happend was two years ago, during my first multiple orgasm. So it was new to me and scary yet blissful all at once. :cool: