Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously, I couldn't get all of it in, but it felt amazing and they accommodated me better than most. I'm addicted to short ppl.

YAWN! Another story from a guy who can't post a picture newer than 1991. Maybe your addicted to short ppl because they make your dick almost look like a real 13 inches.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe you are (the Op) that guy from the documentary right?..the one that didnt have any sex anymore, but just liked to show his bulge.. You were kinda famous back in the day..

I think its you..

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"they accommodated me better"
They? They? Were they Siamese twins?
female or male?just asking to see of it was vaginal or anal
His evasiveness on that point---"someone," "they," "people"---is weird.
At the risk of sounding completely ridiculous, is this the real Jonah Falcon? Has this been verified by mods?
Nobody knows, but he has posted a lot of face pics. Besides, it's not as though Jonah Falcon is such a celebrity that he wouldn't deign to post on LPSG.

Edited to add: The OP may want to see this video of Mandingo with Monet Devine:

http://www.zshare.net/video/4158624a76e5/

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love short men....but for different reasons....I love short guys who are hung and wanna play top.

Size contrasts are really hot to me. (very short OR very tall)

His evasiveness on that point---"someone," "they," "people"---is weird.

I don't know (assuming it is really Jonah) whether he's truly open to whatever or whether he's trying to keep it private. He seems to be a big comic book and sports geek, and perhaps he thinks by not being specific it will keep the straight guys into both of those things in the dark about his sexuality.

I think that horse left the barn a long time ago, though!

Last edited:

bigtool4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Strangely enough when I fucked a girl who was 5 foot 2 months ago, she took me surprisingly well, (yes did shift back a little, but I felt I got it all in, 7x6) good times, she was a real sweetheart. But body mechanics didnt work for me, Im 6 2, I prefer the taller girls, as we say in french longues jambes, chattes profondes hahaha, (long legs, deep cunt)