Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While big, tall guys turn me on, I have to admit I also enjoy fucking small ones. I had this one fuckbuddy that was quite small (standing up, his mouth was just the right height to bite my nipples, which gets me quite horny.) But the thing that really got me off was that he had a 27 inch waist, while the girth of my cock is about 7 inches. Just thinking that I was pounding someting one-quarter the size of his body into him was a major turn-on! I really miss him, but unfortunately had this this problem with certain white powders...

Jeff Jones

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife is 4' 9 & 3/4 inches tall (she will lie and say she is 4-10). I have 7.75 long by 5.75 around. It really is difficult to get it all in her. Just last night it took a few minutes and lube it up twice, still very tight. It really hurts her at first, she closes her eyes and you can see some pain on her face, but once we get going, she loves it!
She says I am "two sizes too big" even after being married for 26 years.

vinny_vin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is 4' 9 & 3/4 inches tall (she will lie and say she is 4-10). I have 7.75 long by 5.75 around. It really is difficult to get it all in her. Just last night it took a few minutes and lube it up twice, still very tight. It really hurts her at first, she closes her eyes and you can see some pain on her face, but once we get going, she loves it!
She says I am "two sizes too big" even after being married for 26 years.

Yea...my current gf is 5'2 and Vietnamese and even though I'm 6'3 I love petite girls.. Still love that lOok on her face when I first slide in..pics of her in the gallery.

I had alot of girls in my youth... The best i ever had was this girl who was 19, about 5'1 blonde and attractive, her measurements were 26c 14 22, she took it all and went wild on me... When most normal sized women had difficulty... Go figure...

s Ive said before one of my exes was petite 5'2" She was a big exception because she was truly a teen size queen and let me do stuff no other woman ever has:)
If they only had video back then *sigh*lol

raiv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl from way back was 5'0 and 95lbs and lord could she grind. Amazing how 7-3/4" could disappear just like that. Wife knows her and gets so freakin' jealous she could scream...maybe I should have hung on to her.

Seogra

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been with two 4'10" women in my life. One could take me with ease, the other we had to call it off after a few strokes as it was too painful for her. The one who could take all, and another woman I've been with who is 5'0" both drove me to a quick shot every single time. Both had long legs and short torso. I'm thinking it had something to do with the angle of their vaginas, as I distinctly remember a lot more pressure/friction than normal on the top of my glans. This hasn't been a problem with any of the women I've been with before, in between or since.

At 6'4" though, women under 5'5"ish just don't do it for me anymore. To awkward to make out while standing, and as mentioned above, some of my favorite positions are a little awkward as well with women of that stature.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I would say OP is not Mr. Falcon. Because:
A. Usually people don't use their real name as a screen name
B. Those pics that are up can be found easily with google images. And a lot of them are of very low quality. Just like it would be when you get them from a site somewhere.
C. If Mr. Falcon's reputation is somewhat correct, nailing a short chick would not be news to him.

A verification pic would be awesome...

Aramis

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say OP is not Mr. Falcon. Because:
A. Usually people don't use their real name as a screen name
B. Those pics that are up can be found easily with google images. And a lot of them are of very low quality. Just like it would be when you get them from a site somewhere.
C. If Mr. Falcon's reputation is somewhat correct, nailing a short chick would not be news to him.

A verification pic would be awesome...

I'm glad you said it 'cause it's bothered me for a while. After reading people's thoughts in the call out thread I wanted to turn the other cheek and just let this person do what makes them happy but there's something that burns my biscuits about the deception. Perhaps it's that it implies I'm gullible, I don't know. Anyway I've wanted to see a verification pic but didn't have the balls to ask. Go you (also if you look up users there are a bunch of Jonah Falcons.

Edit: I guess that last part isn't fair I checked again and none of the others have posted.

Last edited:

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not trying to be a "one upper", or in this case a "one downer", but the sex I had with a 4'10" woman (back in my twenties) was some of the best sex I had ever had. I am quite tall, but our bodies fit together very well, and we had a wonderful summer.
I also think it helps that she is a GREAT person. That always makes the sex better.