Fucked up my left hand...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I was using a hand sickle and cutting buckwheat at work.. Well I missed the buckwheat and shaved the skin off my hand too the bone, took out a chuck of the bone and left insane skin flappage. I needed 11 stitches but screamed my way into only 10. The doctor had to freeze my finger twice (without success) and then went into the wound a locally froze the rest. He said that was extremely rare and the next step would have been to put me under. The only part he forgot to freeze was right by my thumb and I felt the needle going in and out and moaned bloody murder.

Side note.. the only thing I feared most in life was getting stitches. I survived, but it was not my idea of fun.

Now I'm not allowed to horseback ride, milk cows or do any work on the farm I work on. Good god.. seriously bad day, I said that to myself this morning.. that I shouldn't go to work today.. well look what happened. I went and now am useless.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yikes! :yikes: Thank God you didn't have nerve damage or lose the finger!

Please be careful Tink. We like all your parts at LPSG to be attached to your body.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that sucks. Look on the bright side though. It could have been worse. You could have chopped off your finger or hand.

WoW! That sucks completely! I pray you're not permanently injured.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds awful. I hope it's not too painful and that you make a full recovery.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I hope the pain has calmed down and you recover soon!:smile:
Did they tell how how long will it take before leading 'normal' life, so to speak?

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Get well soon! You're much too beautiful to be endangering any body parts.

For what it's worth, I think it's really cool that you work on a farm. Is buckwheat a crop or a weed? (I can't even type the word "buckwheat" without thinking of those old Eddie Murphy routines and laughing. Ohhh-tay!)

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for everyone's kind words. I'm going to post pics of the stitches.

Warning: Graphic Pictures!!

God I almost fainted! If there were a faint emoticon, I would insert it here!

Reminds me of the time my son's hand was slammed in a gate accidentally. He damaged a fingernail badly and it eventually came off. While the new nail was growing back I had to keep soaking his finger and scraping away dead skin where the nail would grow to make sure it grew in properly. All I can say is it's a good job the bond between a mother and her child is strong because that almost induced a major barf fest...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
God I almost fainted! If there were a faint emoticon, I would insert it here!

Reminds me of the time my son's hand was slammed in a gate accidentally. He damaged a fingernail badly and it eventually came off. While the new nail was growing back I had to keep soaking his finger and scraping away dead skin where the nail would grow to make sure it grew in properly. All I can say is it's a good job the bond between a mother and her child is strong because that almost induced a major barf fest...
Haha, I don't think it looks so bad. Before the stitching, it made me woozy, esp seeing the piece of bone that came out.