Fucked up Romantic situations

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Rowan Ravenseed, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm sure we all have our stories here's mine at the moment

I met this guy, he's around my age (which is unusual for my tastes) very cute, very sweet the kind who would go out of his way for a person, intelligent and thoughtful.

I'm extremly taken with him can't stop thinking about him every morning and every night and right through the day and now he's even made his way into my dreams.....

Fucked u part is.... he's straight..... and got a girlfriend.....

When we see each other he usually goes out of his way to talk to me and the conversations inevitably leads to "whats it like being gay" questions which makes me think he's a little curios plus at a party he jokingly lent in to kiss me which makes me think that he's maybe curios about me personally. The other day we had a conversation and he asked me if i wanted children and that led us into talking about our plans for the future??

So that's my fucked up situation whats yours?

2. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I LOVE your situation, the whole falling for a straight guy, will he or won't he, where might it lead, its all quite romantic even if it leads nowhere.

My situation involves a soldier who is unsure of himself, he loves women but he has kissed me several times and allowed me to massage his back and we have flirted over text messages but because he is in the army we hardly see each other now and when we do i feel awkward like i'm having to start from scratch. I'm not a quick mover pushing things along. I can't help falling for straight/bi/curious guys.

3. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey mitchy as one sadist to another i've got your back lol

I feel for you in your situation it must be agonizing to know that there's something there but having to try and get it started every time.

Be well mate ill cross fingers for you

4. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Likewise, likewise! :wink:

5. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh I hope it works out for u! So frustrating I'm sure.

My fucked up romantic story...I'm hopelessly obsessed with someone that makes no sense. 14 years younger and geographically far away. He's extaraordinary in so many ways and I admire him so much. Our lives are vastly different and I can't see it really working out but I think about him 24x7 and adore him even when he frustrates the hell out of me. Whole thing is crazy but I can't let it go. We've had an interesting relationship for nearly a year and a half now. Sigh... I have so many options but he's the one who has my heart

6. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My sympathy goese out to you badgirl and i hope things work out for the best

7. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Well, I'm not really in a situation now, but trying to get over the heartache caused by the complications brought on in my last relationship(s). My heart has been broken not by one man, but two. While I'm not very proud of myself, I miss both men intensely and wish things had worked out one way or another.

It hasn't been easy as Christmas, NYE and Valentine's Day were the toughest days to get through. However, in trying to move on, I've thrown myself into the gym hardcore, got a new hair style, and work 50-60 hours a week...

8. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That sounds pretty bad being torn in two directions only to loose them both while the inevitability of your situation was plain you have my sympathies for your loss

9. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Thank you. It really sucks when you want/ lust / desire someone and can't have them (or don't get them) Its hard when you're not sure what to do or say in fear of losing that person. I imagine you cherish that friendship with that man and want to tell him how you feel about him, but yet don't want to lose that friendship with him, if things don't go the way you would like it to.

Have you asked yourself whether it's a case of lust and wanting to find out if you can get him or if you actually like him and hope for more?

A couple friends and some people on here, mentioned that it was likely lust for the second man and I'd be over it quickly, but it has been 3 months and my heart still aches.

Draft saved Draft deleted