Fucked Your Uber Driver ?

I've been approached twice by Uber drivers. First time we ended up sucking each other. Second time the guy wanted money. But I was drunk and he may have offered. Not sure lol. Either way, nothing happened.
What happened the first time

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did twice I knew he was gay, the radar was crazy. So I brought up grindr and he saw it and when he dropped me off, smiled and said he also takes tips off Grindr. Took him to my hotel and he fucked me.

The second time was right after I got dropped off my uber driver hit me up on grindr and i didn't realize it was him, but i think he knew it was me from the distance. When he walked i laughed and put his cock in my mouth.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never WITH an Uber driver, but two different Uber drivers have let me suck other guys' cocks in the backseat. The first time, my friend and I were REALLY drunk and I just pulled his cock out and started sucking it (I know how rude that is) and the guy was just kinda "let them enjoy their night" about it, so OF COURSE we gave him a 5 star and my friend tipped him $200. The other hinted that he wanted me to suck my date's cock in front of him after he noticed how handsy we were in the backseat, so we did and even stayed in the car after we got to my date's house so he could watch him cum in my mouth

OMG this happened to me finally... I have flirted with many, and recently had one who was flirting with me... he is married straight curious and after texting for a while he finally came over and got fucked, we are supposed to meet again soon.... he said i was his first actual fuck.... don't necessarily believe that line lol

Riguyz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG this happened to me finally... I have flirted with many, and recently had one who was flirting with me... he is married straight curious and after texting for a while he finally came over and got fucked, we are supposed to meet again soon.... he said i was his first actual fuck.... don't necessarily believe that line lol
If you only have a fwb with you next time and have that uber driver picking you guys up while hes working =P

Reactions: luvhusky

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did twice I knew he was gay, the radar was crazy. So I brought up grindr and he saw it and when he dropped me off, smiled and said he also takes tips off Grindr. Took him to my hotel and he fucked me.

This is similar to the only time it's happened to me. I'm not overtly flirty with drivers because I respect that they're working, but I am super friendly to everyone. I almost always have Grindr and Scruff up, especially when I'm traveling, and on a recent trip to NYC I was getting a lift back to my hotel and one of the apps pinged and I saw him look up and smile. He said something like "that's the sound of someone horny" and we both laughed, and I said I was actually the horny one. He asked what I was looking for and I said to at least suck dick but also wanted to get fucked, and he asked about reciprocation and I was picking up what he was putting down and said "none." We were pulling up to my hotel and he said something like "well fuck I'd be down for that." So he came up to my room and I sucked a load out of him that made his head spin. Then I gave him a nice massage, got him rock hard again and he fucked my brains out before heading back out to work. It was freaking perfection.

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve hooked up with a few. The drivers usually seem to be interested when I bring up being horny haha I love public action too so it’s a huge turn on. One time, I was in the back of a huge truck and told the guy I was too horny to wait and I jacked off in his truck. He was straight but told me how hot it was that I was stroking my dick in his truck. I came all over his seat and told him not to charge me for a cleaning fee haha 482FC47F-1236-4AAA-B947-90D440EDA1B0.jpeg

This is similar to the only time it's happened to me. I'm not overtly flirty with drivers because I respect that they're working, but I am super friendly to everyone. I almost always have Grindr and Scruff up, especially when I'm traveling, and on a recent trip to NYC I was getting a lift back to my hotel and one of the apps pinged and I saw him look up and smile. He said something like "that's the sound of someone horny" and we both laughed, and I said I was actually the horny one. He asked what I was looking for and I said to at least suck dick but also wanted to get fucked, and he asked about reciprocation and I was picking up what he was putting down and said "none." We were pulling up to my hotel and he said something like "well fuck I'd be down for that." So he came up to my room and I sucked a load out of him that made his head spin. Then I gave him a nice massage, got him rock hard again and he fucked my brains out before heading back out to work. It was freaking perfection.
Hot

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve hooked up with a few. The drivers usually seem to be interested when I bring up being horny haha I love public action too so it’s a huge turn on. One time, I was in the back of a huge truck and told the guy I was too horny to wait and I jacked off in his truck. He was straight but told me how hot it was that I was stroking my dick in his truck. I came all over his seat and told him not to charge me for a cleaning fee haha View attachment 12969001
I find out it funny how many straight guys I find eating my ass and sucking my dick

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One night I worked late and was going to a disco and didnt have time to change but I's got my "dancing" gear with me. Anyway I got a cab, pleasant youngish guy and gave his the address, then said I hope he didnt mind if I changed in the back of the cab. No problem. I could see him watching me so went for broke, we was really kinda sexy, and took of my jacket and shirt, stripped off my trousers, his eyes really watchiung me so slipped out of my briefs and then put the stuff in the back, shook out a biker jock and could see him licking his lips as I eased my package into it, adjusted it and just laid back for him to see as he swerved into a dark side road, stopped, turned and asked if I wanted action. He found a place really secluded and got in the back and we got right down to it, being fucked in the back of a taxi not the most comfortable place but my goodness wasn't he randy - and size wise not a disappointment!. I apologized for the mess on the floor and he chuckled, pulled out and pulled his trousers up. Still going out he said and I shook my head, take me home.
They say the postman knocked twice, hate to think how many times the taxi driver has!

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No, but one New Year’s Eve I had a handsome, twenty-something Uber driver tell me he wished I could spend the whole night with him because I was nice and not drunk like all of his other passengers. I thought that was cute until he pulled over on the side of the road and made some awkward line about adjusting his junk, and did a weird little jig in the driver’s seat. That was a buzzkill, so when he repeated the same sweet/not drunk line as he dropped me off I got outta there quick.

I also had an interesting interaction with a 50+ Yellow Cab driver who was hot in a rugged New Yorker kind of way. After talking about his divorce from his wife he changed the subject to how he tries to be nice to everyone, but he recently had a rude gay passenger who accused him of being a homophobe. I said, something like “well I’m gay and you haven’t struck me as homophobic.” He seemed to like that answer because he next said, “and how about that guy told me I probably have a small dick.” He said this while making eye contact with me, and I simply said, “naw you’re a big tall guy, I’m sure it’s a nice size.” That freaking thrilled him and he started chuckling and saying “You know it is. You know it.” Then unfortunately he started asking me all sorts of invasive questions about my relationships and habits, and killed whatever energy there was between us. Maybe you can sense a pattern, but no matter how handsome a guy is I get turned off fast when they say too much and kill the mood with dopiness.

I’ve also been whistled at and catcalled by Yellow and Black Cab drivers while minding my own business walking down the street. My friends never believe me, but I can only assume that because I’m a smaller guy these dudes assume they can get away with stuff they wouldn’t try on an adult-sized man haha.

Reactions: bigtime25

gdogga

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is my ULTIMATE fantasy. I had a super hot straight Uber driver let us feel his massive arms during Pride and he was loving our gay attention.

Only other time I came close was going back to my hotel after a night out in Manchester. Asked my driver what the crazy thing that’s happened in his car and he says he always gets gay guys asking if he wanted to fuck. I asked if he ever considered it and he said while looking at me in the rear view mirror that he would definitely but he just can’t really while on the job. Took a few minutes of trying to gauge if he would but in the end I went back to my room by myself.

BigEric

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have only had around three experiences with Uber drivers. Though it has mainly been them just sucking me off, as they don't feel capable of taking my cock up the ass so quickly. Either way, they have sucked off pretty nicely, so it was still pretty good.