fucking a girl or boy

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=extremely-huge link=board=youth;num=1078426241;start=0#0 date=03/04/04 at 10:41:41]did you ever fuck a girl/boy at your FIRST date or the first time you met her/him? how many times you did that when it was your FIRST time you saw her/him?  ???[/quote]
Yes, my first time to meet Todd was in the city park and he took me to his house, explaining his parents were in Jamiaca. We chatted a while in the living room and the subject soon went to his dick. He showed it to me and then said, "You might as well see the rest of me", took off his shirt, stood to flex his biceps, finish undressing and pose in the nude.

Shorty we went to his bedroom where he stretched out on his back in the center of the bed and told me my dick was the 'perfect' size for him and asked for it. This began a 5 to 6 year affair. ::)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I agree. If you fuck someone on the first date, it just makes the relationship about nothing but sex. Let me put it this way: Like a good mystery, you shouldn't have everything done on the first page.

josh: no i havent, but i dont think most girls would anyway!

Javierdude22: [quote author=josh link=board=youth;num=1078426241;start=0#4 date=03/05/04 at 11:36:30]no i havent, but i dont think most girls would anyway![/quote]

Thats what they want you to think...youd be surprised...quite the collection of skeletons

josh: girls are very complicated things! But still guyz are attracted to them! (apart from gays - no fuss! Why aint we all gay!) Life would be so much easyer!

bigdad: Learned a long time ago never to do more than kiss or a very light petting on a first date, especially if you dont think/or want this relationship to last long.  I am a little older than some here, and have had a fairly good life experience in general.  One of the main things I have learned about the female sex is that if they even think you are interested, they will do what they can to hold on to you.  Then if you have sex with them, especially on the first date, then they believe they are yours forever.   So my advice is do not have sex on the first several dates if you do not want this for you. No matter how good it feels.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With one exception, I've never had a good relationship as a result of a fuck on the first date. That one exception was a girl who I consider "the one that got away" the closest thing I've found to a soulmate, and we already knew each other quite well before we ever started dating, she was a friend's ex-girlfriend. We were just going to have some meaningless, casual sex, and really hit it off. Damn I miss her. She was one of those girls you can't say no to. I don't dance, but if she wanted to dance, we danced. I'd jump through hoops to be with her, she was so sweet, and so pretty. But I was in a position where it was nearly impossible for me to remain faithful to her (touring with a rock band) so I encouraged her when she wanted to go to grad school out of state. That was in 1991. I ran into her in the supermarket a few months ago, I didn't even know she was in town, along with her husband and kids. Gawd taht broke my fucking heart!

Oh, heck, sorry about that! Back to the point. Except for Holly, I don't think anyone I've had sex on the first date with was worth more than another date or two.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=josh link=board=youth;num=1078426241;start=0#4 date=03/05/04 at 11:36:30]no i havent, but i dont think most girls would anyway![/quote]
You'd be surprised. I've had tourists from Germany ask me to father their children before.

Yeah, women can be complicated. First thing is, men and women speak different languages. If you're in a club and she says she's looking for a nice guy, think about the last time you went to a bordello or a massage parlor looking for a nice girl. Bingo, except she's not paying it.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=josh link=board=youth;num=1078426241;start=0#6 date=03/05/04 at 12:41:25]
(apart from gays - no fuss! Why aint we all gay!)[/quote]

Don't you believe it! No fuss?? Gay drama queens are the messiest drama queens of all!

blo1988: There are all kinds of relationships, in my view. I have remained friends with alot of the folks I ave been intimate with on the first date.
Women were typically different than men. Most of the women that I had sex with on the first date took it more seriously than the men. I had sex on the first date with only 5 girls. Only one of them seemed to regret it. Ironically she was the one who most aggressively pursued me.
I don't think that it is that unusuall for guys to have sex on the first date. I think that it depends on several things.... how you meet, what you are looking for, and your level of comfort with your sexuality. Anyway, I have had sex with several guys (maybe a dozen or so) on the night that we first met, or on
our first date. I have remained friends with many and can't hink of any who were upset.
I don't think that every relationship needs to be about marriage or commitment. When you're young I think that it is important to learn that sex is only PART of a relationship. The best way that I can think of to learn this is to experience different kinds of relationships.

Tender: YES.

we married six months later.

would never do it again lol

also did a married guy that way before i met SB and well that was stupid.

should probably add though that this all happened 4 months after a very serious 3 year relationship ended.

Tender

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=SizeRulz link=board=youth;num=1078426241;start=0#14 date=03/09/04 at 21:07:30]Too many times to count[/quote]

Ditto in spades for me too, SizeRulz. I can't tell you how many chicks I fucked the first night I meet them, and then subsequently get dropped by them or drop them afterwards. It's only been the chicks I really found to my liking that I came back for more, and let me tell you; that percentage is way diiferent than the one nighters.

KeraAndMike: Mr. db thats a really sweet and sad story. Shows a good side of you. If you dont mind me asking, how did she treat you when you saw her again?

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Kera and Mike link=board=youth;num=1078426241;start=0#16 date=03/11/04 at 12:38:50]Mr. db thats a really sweet and sad story. Shows a good side of you. If you dont mind me asking, how did she treat you when you saw her again?[/quote]

Oh, man, she was totally sweet, as always, and seemed really glad to see me. I was really surprised by my own reaction, which was like INSTANT HEARTBREAK. It was hard as hell for me just to stand there and make small talk while my soul was imploding.

grantstephens: Happened 5 times for me.

The 1st time was in Mexico with a girl I just met from California (saw her once after that).

The 2nd time was in California with a girl I met just 20 minutes prior from Columbia (never saw her again).

The 3rd time was in Interlakken with a girl from Texas (traveled with her for 2 more weeks).

The 4th time was with a co-worker (dated 1 more time - no sex).

The 5th time was in California with a girl from the Philipines (still deeply in love with her and married 12 years now!). She still can't believe she did that with me, 'cause she was a virgin until she was 21 and had only been with a few guys before me, but didn't sleep with them until she was with them for a month or so. She was real worried that I just seduced her and moved on. When I called her the next day and asked her out she was thrilled (as was I) becasue it was pretty obvious we were soul mates. Never even looked at a woman the same since I met her. I admire a striking woman from afar, but would never consider getting close.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
--the way it's suppose to be, Grant. Thanks for letting us know there are 'decent' couples in the world; we so often hear of the 'indecent' ones who literally fuck around. :-[

Luke :D