Fucking a guy in the ass (str8) ..have you?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm a 100/0 straight guy... and have been seeing a girl off and on, more as a fuckbuddy over the months, who is very fun to get together with. Given my cum output, she came up with an idea she used to do with an exwhom she would fuck him in the ass with a dildo, and claims to try and prostate massage him (go figure that she likes cum).

Cutting to the chase, she wants to fuck me in the ass. More explicitly, while I'm cumming on her face in a reverse 69. So rather than a dildo, as I'm looking for more/different pleasure, rather than male fantasy... she gave me a nice new shiny (it's chrome) 9" vibrator to "losen up". So many questions....

- do you find this a bit over the top?
- would you consider this homo-erotic?
- have you ever done?
- any tips on the massage? (i've taken most of the 9", but my prostate is only 3" or so inside me)
- what should we expect, in terms of output...

Any other thoughts/insights appreciated... I'm actually looking forward to, but just want to opine here, as I know this group has the insight... and given the number of guys who hawk the women's forum, I'll get good coverage, hopefully on this. And I guess my subject line coudl really include strap-ons, and the like... but we're just looking for super stimulation across all "fronts"...

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
faceking said:
Cutting to the chase, she wants to fuck me in the ass. More explicitly, while I'm cumming on her face in a reverse 69. So rather than a dildo, as I'm looking for more/different pleasure, rather than male fantasy... she gave me a nice new shiny (it's chrome) 9" vibrator to "losen up". So many questions....

- have you ever done?
- any tips on the massage? (i've taken most of the 9", but my prostate is only 3" or so inside me)

here is yet another useless post by me.....
1) yes
2) i consider using an enema homo-erotic
3) no, but ive used an enema and it was very embarrassing
4) no

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
faceking said:

If you're not doing it with another guy or thinking about a guy while you do it, it's not homoerotic. Plenty of straight guys are anally erotic - they just prefer the pleasure be given by a woman (or by themselves). I always see personal ads from guys who want a woman to strap one on and give it to them, or some variation of that.

Ifwishescametrue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tried to get a guy I dated to let me fuck him, but he never would. The closest I got was a lick and a small poke. It really turns me on thinking of doing it though. I wanted him to feel all the exposive orgasms he had given me. I would love to fuck a guy. Hummmmmmm.....

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes I have fucked my partners in the ass. Enema so everything is fresh and clean. Relax and lots of lube. You will cum like there is no tomorrow.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey dude I'd say go for it. It is a very intimate thing, your girl will love exploring something new with you. The currently categories of sexual behaviour have been around for a hundred years or so. As far as I'm concerned we all have a lot of potential and few of us have any idea of how far we can go. Less thinking, plenty of loving and more gentle exploration will be good for you I promise!

I have fucked a lot of straight guys, many of them won't be doing it regularly or a lot. Most will put it down to experience, and wait for, or look forward to, the next guy they meet who they click with, to do it again. I feel that what you do is 90% determined by who you choose to do it with.

Enjoy sharing something special with your girl.

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, you have to let go of all these things you've been TAUGHT about what is and what isn't "Straight". Who's definition of "Straight" are you using anyway? Look at the HUGE number of guys on this site who have a 1% or more in the "Gay" column. Let go of the 8th Grade mentality that Gay=Wrong. We're all sexual beings and if something turns us on, we go for it. Period.

When you call someone a name or give them a label, you're putting them in a box (this includes yourself). You're limiting how they feel and what they are and are not able to experience. People like to label things to control them -- so they know what limits there are on people and things.

Putting something (or someone) up your ass is NOT a "Gay" activity. You have a prostate. It likes massage. Deal with it. So, if you're going to a Doctor for a Prostate exam and he puts his fingers up your ass to feel your prostate, you're "Gay" after that? I don't think so.

If you work into getting fucked slowly (with lots of lube), you'll experience something new and sexual about your body. When's the last time you were able to say that you did that? When you were 12? You'll have a very, very intense orgasm, most likely throughout your entire body, not just in your groin. You'll LOVE it.

It's YOUR body, and what you, your girlfriend and a 9" vibrator do in the privacy of your own bedroom is YOUR business. Let go of your societal hangups and be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :biggrin1:

P.S. Don't put a vibrator that you've had in an ass into your Girlfriend's pussy after. In fact, using condoms on dildoes is the easiest way to prevent any infections.

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing is, you're a straight male, and have a male's body, and therefore, you still have a prostate. I know several straight guys who wouldn't want to do anything sexually with a guy, but enjoy their girlfriend/wife stimulating their prostate. It feels good, and it's a natural response your body has.

Don't get trapped in the "if something goes in my bum it's gay" fallacy.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think most people have sensitive asses...but dont know how many like it deep...

I like man's butt, the borders to touch softly, little fingers maybe ...but cannot imagine me penetrating a man with a strapon...

Hmmm....i think if a man like little fingers he may wants to gratuate to larges things...dont know...maybe.

:thinking:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mattness said:
Dude, you have to let go of all these things you've been TAUGHT about what is and what isn't "Straight". Who's definition of "Straight" are you using anyway?

didn't really mean it that way. Thanks for the feedback, as it's going to happen, and personally don't feel it is, just curious on pereception/opinion. No, really.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
I think most people have sensitive asses...but dont know how many like it deep...

I like man's butt, the borders to touch softly, little fingers maybe ...but cannot imagine me penetrating a man with a strapon...

Hmmm....i think if a man like little fingers he may wants to gratuate to larges things...dont know...maybe.

:thinking:

Yeah, no strap on.... not sure why a woman would need one... other than to 'assimilate' having it being a guy do it. In fact, from what I've seen/know, most of the time they look very cumbersome, and women don't have that inherent "thrusting" coordination ;-) that we may genetically have. ;-)

spartanjan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is our foreplay. By the beginning she just used her finger, then came the dildo. She knows that I am bi and instead of that I would be with some guy outside, she does it by herself.

It satisfies me and her as well. So why not?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
faceking said:
Yeah, no strap on.... not sure why a woman would need one... other than to 'assimilate' having it being a guy do it. In fact, from what I've seen/know, most of the time they look very cumbersome, and women don't have that inherent "thrusting" coordination ;-) that we may genetically have. ;-)

We can learn by practicing the coordination but i dont really want to thrust in a man like that...

I much prefer to be the one a man thrust in.... for sure im an active participant - but - in my mind there is nothing more beautiful than a male moving when mating...hmmmm his male muscles and body and etc...such an old and primitive dance and sooo very sensual !!!

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, watching The View makes you a masochist. Given the choice, getting fucked in the ass with a strap-on, even against my will, seems like a much better option.

As for the original poster, whatever feels good to you and doesn't make you uncomfortable, go for it man !! There's nothing wrong with exploring yourself, and honestly, who is anyone to judge? It's your body. Doesn't seem "gay" to me in the least.....and trust me, I know PLENTY of other guys who have had the same fantasy, nothing wrong with that.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My guy asks for and loves he's ass being played with. So far ive only uesd my fingers but we will graduate further for sure and bring out the dildo's and butt plugs

And as to whether it makes you gay or straight because its a woman instead of a man..who cares who it is, as long as you both enjoy it that the main issue