Fucking a guy with a strap-on

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tried it before. Not really a power thing for me, its more about the pleasure I am giving. Love to hear a guy respond with pleasure to what I am doing and this definetly gets alot of response :biggrin1:

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As do I. If any woman wants to ask questions, or just talk about this, send me a PM.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yikes!! Sorry -- the very idea of doing this creeps me out. :eek: And if I did it once, I'd worry that he would always ask for it... and because I wouldn't want to do it, then he'd leave me!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hard to convince a guy. If he knows the pleasures of anal sex, then it's easier. Good idea is to say, "You can fuck my ass if I can fuck yours."

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one guy asked me if i had a strap on and i said no... so when i showed up and things were getting hot and heavy he got out his huge dildo ( I wouldn't have tried it- the next guy would need a board strapped to his ass to keep from falling in) and said after I fucked him he would fuck me... and I was fucking sooooooo turned on!!!!!!!!! So I did it and I LOVED IT!!!! It was unforgettable!

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I enjoy it very much, but it's taken years to find a willing male participant. I've met guys that liked a bit of anal play, but froze up at my request to use a strap-on (well, I actually prefer double-sided to a strap-on).

As for how to ask a woman to do it, I don't know, I'm always the one bringing it up :tongue:

For me it's not about control, I just like the pleasure/experience aspect of it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hard to convince a guy. If he knows the pleasures of anal sex, then it's easier. Good idea is to say, "You can fuck my ass if I can fuck yours."
Oooo, and since I'm a butt bunnie that would double my pleasure too, I like it.:cool:

You really must call me if you are ever in my neck of the woods Trentster. You sound like a lot of fun in and out of bed. :flirt:

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yikes!! Sorry -- the very idea of doing this creeps me out. :eek: And if I did it once, I'd worry that he would always ask for it... and because I wouldn't want to do it, then he'd leave me!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I agree with you, punny. This is some weird shit and the thought of a woman fucking me in the ass doesn't sit well. "T" must be secretly gay and wants it up the ass by another guy but afraid to ask.

Bottom line, I am the fucker, not the fuckee and that's the way it's gonna be.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cannot adequately describe how much I enjoy this. Every single aspect of it. From the initial finger insertion, to the small dildo, to my strap on. My favorite position to fuck a guy in is missionary. I love to watch his face and look in his eyes when I talk dirty to him. I love hearing the moans and seeing the pleasure on his face. When all he can say is fuck, oh god or Jenn, I get off like crazy. I have cum countless times with nothing but the strap on fucking him, no vaginal or clitoral stimulation. It is definitely one of my favorite things to do.

A good way to start off is to ask if you can play with his ass. Suck his cock and rub the outside of his hole with your finger. Then, with permission of course, stick the tip of your finger in and fuck him gently, rubbing his prostate from the inside and using your knuckles to press down in between his sack and asshole. Unless the man has done it before, there is no way I would be able to get my big strap on in the first time around.

Sigh, anyone in my area needing his ass made love to???

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree with you, punny. This is some weird shit and the thought of a woman fucking me in the ass doesn't sit well. "T" must be secretly gay and wants it up the ass by another guy but afraid to ask.

Bottom line, I am the fucker, not the fuckee and that's the way it's gonna be.

Liking anal play doesn't = gay :tongue:

My partner definitely prefers women, but enjoys turning things around from time to time. I know plenty of straight men with toys for this purpose (even if they aren't willing for someone else to use the toys on them).

Hell, I like anal sex and I don't even have a prostate.

It's fine that you have no interest in it yourself, but no need to take cheap shots at other people.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Liking anal play doesn't = gay :tongue:

My partner definitely prefers women, but enjoys turning things around from time to time. I know plenty of straight men with toys for this purpose (even if they aren't willing for someone else to use the toys on them).

Hell, I like anal sex and I don't even have a prostate.

It's fine that you have no interest in it yourself, but no need to take cheap shots at other people.

Sorry cutie, not a cheap shot, just an observation.

Oh! My bad. Some guys are 1-50 percent gay - duh, no wonder. I am 100% straight, so that why I find it a bit odd.

The only thing going up my ass is my doctor checking my prostate once a year, and I'm not too fond of that.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...The only thing going up my ass is my doctor checking my prostate once a year, and I'm not too fond of that.
As an aside, I've willingly taken a man in the ass, and even *I* am not fond of the prostate exam. For some odd reason, in that situation, his skinny little finger feels like a baseball bat ramming around in there.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As an aside, I've willingly taken a man in the ass, and even *I* am not fond of the prostate exam. For some odd reason, in that situation, his skinny little finger feels like a baseball bat ramming around in there.

I remember my first prostate examination - it took me several days to get over it. I felt violated and almost did not want to get the exam again. But the thought of prostate cancer trumped that idea. I can't imagine being fucked up the ass, can't see it.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would do it if it means mutual pleasure. I do have limits though like she can't show up with a 4" diameter, 13" dildo. It should be no more than 7" and 2.5" diameter like a normal dick. I admit I have taken it before but the dude knew what he was doing while I was fucking his wife.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a guy, I've always wanted to have this done to me, although I've been nervous about admitting it. It seems most women REALLY like the idea, but it's hard to ask a guy about it. I imagine it'd be hard for the guy to bring it up too; if you ask or mention getting fucked by her with a strap-on, if she doesn't like the idea, that will get REALLY awkward for the guy.

I don't want to do anal play on myself, but the thought of a woman fucking me and jacking me off at the same time is incredible.