Fucking a guy with a strap-on

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I cannot adequately describe how much I enjoy this. Every single aspect of it. From the initial finger insertion, to the small dildo, to my strap on. My favorite position to fuck a guy in is missionary. I love to watch his face and look in his eyes when I talk dirty to him. I love hearing the moans and seeing the pleasure on his face. When all he can say is fuck, oh god or Jenn, I get off like crazy. I have cum countless times with nothing but the strap on fucking him, no vaginal or clitoral stimulation. It is definitely one of my favorite things to do.

A good way to start off is to ask if you can play with his ass. Suck his cock and rub the outside of his hole with your finger. Then, with permission of course, stick the tip of your finger in and fuck him gently, rubbing his prostate from the inside and using your knuckles to press down in between his sack and asshole. Unless the man has done it before, there is no way I would be able to get my big strap on in the first time around.

Sigh, anyone in my area needing his ass made love to???

Wow, that sounds do HOT really wish I were closer to Ontario!

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife, and her friends we swing with, really enjoy fucking us guys with their dildos. We have a bunch of Fun Factory Share XL dildos around the house. My wife says that her orgasms when she uses this dildo are very intense.

This past weekend I walked in on my wife getting DPed by her 2 girl friends with these Share XLs. I got naked and joined them on the bed. After they finished doing my wife, the three women fuck me in the ass with these big dicks. My wife started out and gave me a huge orgasm, I shot cum all over my chest, neck , and face. As the girls were banging my ass their husbands came into the bedroom and joined us. My two buddies fucked me after their wifes finished with me.

We all love these dildos and make for some very interesting fuck sessions.

Attachments

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wanted to try it...the idea has always turned me on...never had a boyfriend who would ever let me near his butt let alone bring up the topic of fucking his butt. Though because I'm bad, I'd still bring it up...I was always told no. :)

D_4,iutyg6

Account Disabled
Media
I absolutely love women fucking me with a strap-on. It feels great, and I love the role reversal of having a chick with a dick. I don't dig doing fem-dom or making it all about "Take my big dick, bitch." but I do like having an enthusiastic and horny lady use her "cock" on me. Very fun.

I'm on LI if there are any interested chicks. ;)

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My 2nd wife and I had a double headed rubber dildo that was 24" long and 2" in diameter. She put that thing in my ass a number of times. She loved it in her pussy (put a smile on her face) but didn't want anything bigger than my dick or a regular vibrator in her ass. I don't think that she would have been interested in using a strap-on on me. I sure would not mind it though.

somdman1968

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I live in VA. My wife is so straight laced I have no idea how to ask for that. I love it. Ive had it done to me by my exwife. Its an amazing feeling.

Wish I could feel it again

My wife will do it and likes to do it. I must admit it can be fun and that is all I have to say about that!!!!!