Fucking a tight hole

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by islandfoz, Oct 13, 2004.

1. islandfoz

islandfoz New Member

Hey guys. I am about 8.5 by 6.5 when hard. I know us endowed men have to spend a little more time loosening up our partners before we can fuck them. But I have noticed, sometimes, even If I loosen them up a lot, and can still only get a few inches in, I end up getting something that looks like a hicky on my dick. It's usually right where I hit my limit trying to get my dick inside. They only last a few hours. does anyone else get this?
    It leaves me in the debate of not wanting to fuck someone unless they are real loose, but also not wanting to fuck anyone who got loose from fucking so many people.
    Anyone have similar expierences?

2. txquis

Gold Member

Interesting.
    Dont remember ever having anything like a hicky down there...
    I'm a bottom, but
    my ex would let me top him now and again, i guess just
    to add to the variety of our sexlife.
    He was so tight, that i had to pull out right away afterward...
    if i didn't....his ass would almost wrench my dick off,
    and it would really hurt.

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Could be that it is bruising. I'm 7.5" x 6.5-7" around and I've had similar, though very minor bruising and abrasions after vigorous sex with a tight bottom. I am cut, so I attributed the "injuries" due to the fact that I don't have much skin to slide back and forth when I am really boned up hard. And then again....I may be full of it? It has always cleared up in a few hours or the next day. My .02. :huh:

Draft saved Draft deleted