Fucking a watermelon

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone that talks about watermelon and sex must watch the Taiwanese movie The Wayward Cloud :)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well, we all do things at certain times (young and innocent) that we think are stupid or crazy later...but when you are a horny teenager, working hard (yes) on a farm in the summer, no girls around...watermelons can be a great help.

Many a time, when working on one of the family's farms, I would take a watermelon, cantalope, or honey dew melons...extremely warm inside by the hot sun...and with my pocket knife, cut a plug out of the side.....then sit on the ground and take it in both hands and have a good time pumping that juicy, warm melon. Better than nothing and lots better than jacking...:yup:
Of course it makes a big mess...so you have to be nude doing it....
The sugery juice also draws yellow jackets, bees, and flies...so you had better be near a creek or water to clean off when finished...

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I bet Gallagher would say watermelons (and he even gets the apple pie on this one)

I guess a guy would want to make sure he wasn't using the watermelon at the exact moment Gallagher is wanting to use it. :eek:

Not a fan of "creme de watermelon" then, huh?

Heheh! Yep, be sure to try the 'seedless' watermelons.....at least beforehand anyways :tongue:

Would this be allowed on the Atkins diet?

Hope I'm not coming off as judgmental at all, just enjoying the thread. Personally, I don't have a problem with it at all.