Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is another story inspired by a real life experience of an LPSG buddy...thank you to him for the idea and thanks for his patience in my getting this posted. Feedback please!! My Uncle David had gone to bed sseveral hours ago and I had stayed up to watch tv with Aunt Cindy. Even though I had just celebrated my 18th birthday, I had been lusting after Aunt Cindy ever since she married into the family a few years ago. Cindy came back from the kitchen and nestled closer to me as she sat down. I stared at her hot rack as she snuggled beside me. Yes, she had the tits of a 20 year old, firm, full. perkty and ripe. She noticed my gaze and chided me, "Like what you see there, Brian?" I blushed and said, "I'm sorry Aunt Cindy...you are so sexy and beautiful, I just can't keep my eyes off of you." Sqeezing my muscled thigh with her tiny fingers, she quickly grazed them over the mound in my shorts. "Doesn't seem fair that you get to see my cleavage and I'm left with only my imagination as to what your hiding in here." She ouncuated the last words by drumming her fingertips directly on my mushroom cockhead, visible more and more under her ministrations. I arched an eyebrow as if to ask if she meant this, but Aunt Cindywas otherwise occupied.....she slipped her thumbs into my waistband and began working my shorts down. Oohing and aweing as my teen prick greeted her, my 7 by 6.5 fatty fully hard now. "Jesus, Brian...that's a meaty man dick you've got there....were you adopted?" Shgave a throaty laugh as she said this

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
and engulfed my bentire cock deep in her tiny gullet. Looking down I couldn't believe my uncles's wife was facefucking herself on my meat, her tear filled eyes locked on mine. Sputtering and choking as my generous cockhead tickled her tonsils, she grabbed my cock in one hand to try and control how much I could feed her. Towering over her, I continued looking her in the eyes as my aunt swirled, licked and nibbled my big dick wittth her tiny lips and tongue. "Such a nice cock you've got Bri....biggest I've ever been with...even in college never got my lips around one so meaty. Sorry I couldn't take it all the way to the shorthairs." Hearing my hot aunt babble about my cock like thatwhile giving it the best head of it's young life proved too much. "I'm gonna blow Aunt Cindy. You better stop or I'llvshoot it in your mouth." Aunt Cindy's eyes sparkled at this and she doubled her efforts on my granite hard prick. " Fuck...I'm cumming...err...oh, fuck...please don't stop...fuck."I kept my eyes glued to Aunt Cindy's darting tongue and luscious lips as my big teen cock unloaded splat after splat of boy directly into her nouth. Cindy lapped it all up liked the starved sex kitten she was, scooping the cum off her chheks with my oozing cock, waiting to swallow until she had irt all in her mouth. She gurgled and opened her beautiful lips to show me all my hot cream she was savoring. Watching her slowly drink it down and smacking her lips kept me rock hard. "I think this means its my turn Bri...I need to ride your face and have you lick auntie's clit." I buried my face in her warm pussy. flicking her button with my hot tongue. Aunt Cindy convulsed under my manipulations, groaning that she was coming. I felt her pussy get even wetter as suddenly she pushed me on my back. Through gritted teeth, "Gonna ride your big prick til I get off again." She rode me like this for 45 minutes, her hands playing with my rock hard pecs."I fucking love pounding your tiny twat...feels like a glove on my cock." Seeing and hearing this gorgeous woman off get off countless times, and knowing I was the culprit, I was ready to get another nut." I'm gonna shoot agian Aunt Cindy." She got on all fours and spread some lube on her perky bubble butt. I had been trying to get my girlfriend to let me cornhole her, but she just couldb't take my girthy meat. Aunt Cindy, howevere whole thing quickly deep within her. I pumped and pounded my aaunt't

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
and pounded my little aunt's ass for another 30 minutes..." Fuck Bri...this has been so hot but you've fucked the shit out of me...I don't think I can cum again.' ' Ready to say uncle, huh, auntie?" I pummeled harher and harder, Aunt Cidy clawing at my back to slow my pace. I was having none of that and suddenly plunged into tghe hilt....she screamed in a violent mutiple orgasm as I flooded her backside with an even bigger load of my jock jizz than I had left in her belly. Sorry the print is like this...did this on a mobile....feedback is always welcomed and appreciated...happy stroking...

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
300 views and not a single comment? Actions are louder than words....since I'm not getting any feedback here I'm shutting down my profile @ weeks end and will publish on another site...friends who want to stay in touch message me...Thanks

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhhh. Well, I was going to upload a guy knocking boots with his aunt...but I read the rules regarding content...and Aunt/Nephew stuff counts as incest. Good luck with this one. Z.

D

deleted405852

From a structural writing stand-point, this needs formatting so it can be read easily.

longtip

Just Browsing
Media
my aunt (only by marriage) was 52yrs i was 31yrs. caught while i was penis pumping. i normally measure 8.5x6, when i'm one pumping i'm 9x7. she was surprised to see me doing that. she stared at it it and asked if you need your big dick sucked why don't you just ask me. i've always wanted to have aunt dee suck my dick so i asked her to and she gladly did. it wasn't the last time either. loved watching her try to get the head in her mouth.