FUCKING BASTARDS

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by db03, May 25, 2005.

1. db03

db03 Member

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1183148,00.html

Those fuckers, I love Madrid and this time they've gone too far, i live (when in madrid) very near there.

You'd think they would have stopped after 11M but NO

:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :cry: :cry:

2. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Don't worry, no Americans were harmed, or the ETA would have ceased to exist a long time ago, along with the other scum no one seems to give a fuck about.

3. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: Hold it, wasn't 11M Al Qaeda?

4. jonb

Gold Member

Even if it were just Americans, Bush wouldn't give a damn. Notice his failure to go after Al Qaida.

5. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Give me a break. The ETA is way down on the list of bad people that the U.S. could be justified in taking down. There are plenty of legitimate grievances without expanding blame on the White House to all of the world's injustices.

6. db03

db03 Member

Ok, so just cause Americans werent harmed, the ETA campaign doesnt matter????

:grr: FUCK OFF!

7. D_Humper E Bogart

Give me a break. The ETA is way down on the list of bad people that the U.S. could be justified in taking down. There are plenty of legitimate grievances without expanding blame on the White House to all of the world's injustices.
    [post=314773]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Your leader spends great effort and rhetoric about "saving the world from terrorists", yet terrorism is still a huge threat.

So what if it's not a huge global concern? As you've just insinuated, if the ETA did a car bombing in the US, then they would be justified in taking them out. Or in other words, "we don't give a shit about your dead unless one of ours gets hurt."

Terrorism is terrorism. White terrorists exist y'know, not just Black "peace activists" and "radical Muslims".

8. jonb

Gold Member

The U.S. doesn't care about real terrorists, whether it be David Duke or Osama bin Ladin.

9. D_Humper E Bogart

JonB, that comment should be listed as:
    "Blatently obvious fact of life #120"

10. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Your leader spends great effort and rhetoric about "saving the world from terrorists", yet terrorism is still a huge threat.

So what if it's not a huge global concern? As you've just insinuated, if the ETA did a car bombing in the US, then they would be justified in taking them out. Or in other words, "we don't give a shit about your dead unless one of ours gets hurt."

Terrorism is terrorism. White terrorists exist y'know, not just Black "peace activists" and "radical Muslims".
    [post=315002]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

That is not what I said. I said that there are far worse groups out there than the ETA. If it's the U.S.'s job to stop them, then we'll have to invade half of Africa and Asia first before we get to a terrorist group in a western country that usually plants bombs that don't kill very many people. I don't disagree that Mr. Bush is weirdly selective about who qualifies as a terrorist. I'm saying that an ETA bombing is an odd place to draw the line.

11. db03

db03 Member

That is not what I said. I said that there are far worse groups out there than the ETA. If it's the U.S.'s job to stop them, then we'll have to invade half of Africa and Asia first before we get to a terrorist group in a western country that usually plants bombs that don't kill very many people. I don't disagree that Mr. Bush is weirdly selective about who qualifies as a terrorist. I'm saying that an ETA bombing is an odd place to draw the line.
    [post=315046]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I dont even know where to begin!

Draft saved Draft deleted