Fucking Ex Wife

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Has anyone else fucked their wives, after the divorce was final? Once when my ex called me to lend her some money for her deposits, I said I would, and when I got there I told her that she would not need to repay me if she would let me fuck her, since I did not have any regular pussy at that time.

We did fuck, and it was about the best fuck I had ever gotten from her, because I was all concentrated on my own enjoyment instead of hers. But she still came before I did, so I guess she enjoyed being fucked that way.

It was the only time I fucked her after being divorced, but I told a few other guys about fucking her and they asked if I would be offended if they tried to see if she would let them fuck her too. I told them to "go for it" and a couple of them did succeed, including a cousin of mine who gave me all the detaisls.

Have any other guys fucked their ex-wives?

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone else fucked their wives, after the divorce was final? Once when my ex called me to lend her some money for her deposits, I said I would, and when I got there I told her that she would not need to repay me if she would let me fuck her, since I did not have any regular pussy at that time.

We did fuck, and it was about the best fuck I had ever gotten from her, because I was all concentrated on my own enjoyment instead of hers. But she still came before I did, so I guess she enjoyed being fucked that way.

It was the only time I fucked her after being divorced, but I told a few other guys about fucking her and they asked if I would be offended if they tried to see if she would let them fuck her too. I told them to "go for it" and a couple of them did succeed, including a cousin of mine who gave me all the detaisls.

Have any other guys fucked their ex-wives?

Whenever I read these kind of things images of some trailerpark enter in my mind..:rolleyes:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend that used to bang his ex on a regular basis. this was well after the divorce and they both had new partners. he said the sex was better now, than when they were married. and I could not blame him, she was a very attractive woman, and I think better looking than his new gf.

another friend and his wife agreed to get divorced but had no money, so he lived in the basment. wife and kids upstairs. after about a month, she slides into his bed one nite, and they fucked. now he says he's getting laid more often than before.