Fucking Fake Tits

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I've fucked lots of natural tits but never fake ones. I'm pretty hot to try it. I think there'd be something really hot about it. Anyone have have comparisons between real and fake?

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucking real tits is way better than fucking fake tits. Fake tits are too hard and don't feel natural. I'd rather fuck small real tits than to fuck fake big tits.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer fucking fake tits over real ones. Simply put, fake ones are perfect, but real ones aren't. Attached are pics of 2 different pairs of D cups I fucked. The ones in the 1st pic are real & the ones in the 2nd pic are fake. You all tell me which ones you'd rather fuck.

Attachments

Last edited:

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good fake tits are an improvement on real ones, that's why people get them. A cheap or shoddy job by a sketchy surgeon results in horrific results, but otherwise fake tits are designed to be more attractive to men.

I've always wondered if men talk shit about fake tits so they don't offend women.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Good fake tits are an improvement on real ones, that's why people get them. A cheap or shoddy job by a sketchy surgeon results in horrific results, but otherwise fake tits are designed to be more attractive to men.

I've always wondered if men talk shit about fake tits so they don't offend women.

like you said it depends on the job..
out here on the east coast there are a ton of "hacks" who do really bad jobs on alot of the women out here.like the whole head light look is really bad on a woman.
if a woman wants to get a boob job,that's on her(it's her body right?)
i'd perfer naturals.but if my "partner" wanted to get a job done,hey..whatever makes her happy.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It depends if the implants. I've had a few that were rock hard and that wasn't fun. I had one girlfriend who had them under the muscle (subpectoral) and they felt very natural. All I can say is try it more than once because just like real breasts, each breast augmentation is different.

tomperry

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not a big breast lover, being that I'm a bra hater. I'm thinking of Carmy, who had the most delicious little things you ever saw, firm and pointed. She didn't even own a bra until she met a tit-man, when she had hers done and had to buy bras at a sheet-metal works. They looked wonderful, I must admit, a really beautiful job, but they felt horrible. Reminded me of huge supermarket apples, against little ones from your garden tree.

D_sdthgfg

1st Like
Media
Had to chime in...My wife got hers done after we were done having kids. Before kids she was a 34C and they were PERFECT. After kids she lost some volume and wanted it back..and went just a bit bigger.

It depends on the surgeon, their ability, the product, and, most importantly, what you start with. Any imperfections are magnified X10 with implants. That being said, my wife got silicone, under the muscle and the surgeon was one of the best in the country. They are souper soft, perfectly shaped with just a bit of hang to look natural and they are UNREAL, and that's coming from me, who didn't want her to get bigger tits. Women approach us (rudely and not appreciated) and ask if shes naturla because, with a top on, you sometimes wouldnt guess they are as big as they are (34D/DD depending on the bra). I wouldnt trade them in for anything...just my 2 cents.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think bad tit jobs are like bad tattoos. Some people don't like to do what they are told and don't care to follow what the Dr. tells them. If your silicone gets hard it's because you didn't massage it. otherwise it gets rock hard and you have to have the Dr. crack it. Really painful I hear. Why do people not do the follow up stuff? I have no idea. Know how many AWFUL tats I have seen just because it was never washed/moisturized? People are weird.