Fucking Fake Tits

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mrlumpy, Oct 29, 2010.

1. mrlumpy

mrlumpy Member

I've fucked lots of natural tits but never fake ones. I'm pretty hot to try it. I think there'd be something really hot about it. Anyone have have comparisons between real and fake?

2. D_Ebensneezer_Spooge

Albums:
    when i get mine we can try yah?..lol

3. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw the title and thought "fucking" was being used as an expletive (like "God-damned fake tits!") rather than a gerund.

4. claver

claver Well-Known Member

Albums:
    kali...don't do it!
    mr. lumpy...go to the store and but two rubber balls, lube them up and stick you dick between them.
    natural breasts rule!

5. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

some people have vast imaginations!

6. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Fucking real tits is way better than fucking fake tits. Fake tits are too hard and don't feel natural. I'd rather fuck small real tits than to fuck fake big tits.

7. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

on fake ones..use lotsa lube!! lots!!

8. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I prefer fucking fake tits over real ones. Simply put, fake ones are perfect, but real ones aren't. Attached are pics of 2 different pairs of D cups I fucked. The ones in the 1st pic are real & the ones in the 2nd pic are fake. You all tell me which ones you'd rather fuck.

Attached Files:

#8 SlamminSammy, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  9. glowfish

glowfish New Member

Good fake tits are an improvement on real ones, that's why people get them. A cheap or shoddy job by a sketchy surgeon results in horrific results, but otherwise fake tits are designed to be more attractive to men.

I've always wondered if men talk shit about fake tits so they don't offend women.

10. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

like you said it depends on the job..
    out here on the east coast there are a ton of "hacks" who do really bad jobs on alot of the women out here.like the whole head light look is really bad on a woman.
    if a woman wants to get a boob job,that's on her(it's her body right?)
    i'd perfer naturals.but if my "partner" wanted to get a job done,hey..whatever makes her happy.

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends if the implants. I've had a few that were rock hard and that wasn't fun. I had one girlfriend who had them under the muscle (subpectoral) and they felt very natural. All I can say is try it more than once because just like real breasts, each breast augmentation is different.

12. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    not a fan of the fake boobs.....it was like sticking my cock between to softballs...not fun at all and the implants were under the muscle. But I guess to each their own!

13. tomperry

tomperry New Member

I'm not a big breast lover, being that I'm a bra hater. I'm thinking of Carmy, who had the most delicious little things you ever saw, firm and pointed. She didn't even own a bra until she met a tit-man, when she had hers done and had to buy bras at a sheet-metal works. They looked wonderful, I must admit, a really beautiful job, but they felt horrible. Reminded me of huge supermarket apples, against little ones from your garden tree.

14. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I have to say that I prefer real ones. Feel a sense of sadness that any woman has fake ones.

15. D_Tavish Titmouth

D_Tavish Titmouth Account Disabled

Fake tits can be ok if they are done right.

16. D_Ebensneezer_Spooge

Albums:
    im sorry but silicone tits are soft as fukk...u must be fukking the cheap salines done in mexico

17. D_sdthgfg

D_sdthgfg New Member

Had to chime in...My wife got hers done after we were done having kids. Before kids she was a 34C and they were PERFECT. After kids she lost some volume and wanted it back..and went just a bit bigger.

It depends on the surgeon, their ability, the product, and, most importantly, what you start with. Any imperfections are magnified X10 with implants. That being said, my wife got silicone, under the muscle and the surgeon was one of the best in the country. They are souper soft, perfectly shaped with just a bit of hang to look natural and they are UNREAL, and that's coming from me, who didn't want her to get bigger tits. Women approach us (rudely and not appreciated) and ask if shes naturla because, with a top on, you sometimes wouldnt guess they are as big as they are (34D/DD depending on the bra). I wouldnt trade them in for anything...just my 2 cents.

18. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I have found silicone implants to be hard and unnatural. I did tangle with one woman who had saline implants and they felt so natural I just had to fuck them and run my dick in and out of her mouth.

19. vinny_vin

vinny_vin Member

Albums:
    My gf has a big set of 34D's..she's 5'1 and they're natural..pics in my gallery..and honestly..no comparison..natural tits win every time

20. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

I think bad tit jobs are like bad tattoos. Some people don't like to do what they are told and don't care to follow what the Dr. tells them. If your silicone gets hard it's because you didn't massage it. otherwise it gets rock hard and you have to have the Dr. crack it. Really painful I hear. Why do people not do the follow up stuff? I have no idea. Know how many AWFUL tats I have seen just because it was never washed/moisturized? People are weird.

Draft saved Draft deleted