Fucking Friend

Did you ever had a fuck buddy(ies)? (anything sexual even jerking off counts)

• Yes I had onefewmany!

Votes: 154 72.0%
  • Such a relationship was offered to me, but I declined.

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • I would want one, but I never had the chance to...

Votes: 50 23.4%
  • No it´s jsut sickening!

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters

Fallingwater

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to want one. After leaving my second girlfriend I wanted nothing more than some good, meaningless sex, so I started a careful approach with a friend of mine, with the ultimate intention of getting her into bed.
It should be noted that we were friends before this, it wasn't just some girl who turned me on.

But before I could understand if she was into it (she wasn't, but I learned that afterwards) I met her friend. It took all of a week or so before I shifted my attention to her, and all of three months before I was in love with her, and then we got together. We are still together and in love three years later. :p

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yes. I've always kind of looked at it as, "friend with benefits." Sometimes this sex is fantastic and sometimes it's kind of empty. I'm going through a stage in my life where I want more...

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One has been offered to me pretty recently, but I declined. I would like to think that I declined due to my sterling moral character...however it's more truthful that I'm not terribly attracted to the friend who offered.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does it work? Yes, and no. I think it's good for in-between times; when you're not in a love relationship and are looking for a unique kind of fun with a friend. I've never had it end badly, but perhaps I chose my buddies more wisely than some. Mine didn't end badly they just ended.

It doesn't work forever, though, at least in terms of emotional satisfaction, at least not for me. Fuck buddies are fun, but they're not a substitute for a real companion. Amen, sister! I totally agree!

Mine "just ended" too - apparently no hard feelings on either side. The only relationship I've had that ended really badly was the second guy I had sex with, but that was not a FWB thing. Basically, I was sick of his sexist shit and told him off. He tried to get me back over and over. And oh yeah, I think he was an alcoholic, too. Lovely... Then I had some "friends" get in the middle of it and the results could've landed us all on the Jerry Springer show. Bad scene all around. I hope I never go through anything like that again.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a fuck buddy durng my teenage years. She was a few years older than me an deven though we enjoyed sex ofeten we kept being friends and the sex never ruined the friendship. I uess I was lucky.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you mean having a steady sexual relationship with people just for the sake of having sex and nothing else - I prefer not to. I have a hard time keeping the emotional part out of a continuous sexual relationship and the ensuing heartache of becoming too attached.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I want one.

I did have a chance I suppose, hoever it was a friend of mine that it wouldn't have been emotionally healthy for either of us to fuck around, so there wasn't a real chance of me pursueing the issue.

Also I was 17 and probably couldn't have found my cock with an atlas so it would have been a disaster.

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had several... they work out well for me because i love the single lifestyle and am not the jealous/possessive type.

they are different types tho, i'm incredibly picky when it comes to girlfriends so normally they are girls i find attractive but have other reasons for not wanting to date (history, attitude, how they act around me, intelligence, if they can be cool with my friends, etc)

the best is a girl that i pretty much love, but we were seperated by college. neither of us want a long distance relationship ruining our youth, but whenever we are together and both single (happens very rarely) it's absolutely amazing. it'll be a sad day when she gets married.

Ephoe28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i have/did have a fuck buddy *not sure which tense to use, whoops?* We started out as best friends nd that is probably where it went down hill. I was in it just to get some, nd he was too....but then over the past....9 or so months it went downhill because he kinda wants more than just a friendship and I'm really into my girlfriend and don't want to do anything with him and it's kinda hurting our friendship. I haven't had sex with my girlfriend yet, but i think once that happens things are either gonna get worse or better.....STAY TUNED TO FOR THE NEXT EPISODE *probably months away*

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love a good fuck buddy, or a friend with "benefits". It's not usually a girl that I"m close friends with, but an aquaintance - where we just want to fuck and not date. It's usually a good thing until one person or the other gets involved in a relationship that might prohibit such behavior...then it usually ends.

solarphallux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah - had "friends with benefits" and still do. These are genuine friends, unlike one-night stand types - who I avoid. Never had a problem emotionally - but I know the difference between "making love" and "getting laid".

The nice thing is that these are real friends too - when we hang out, we don't always do it - if we have a place to play and we're both in the mood, we do it - if not, we don't.

It's too bad, as I work a 6-day work week with a lot of OT, so when I actually do hang out with my buds - rare as it is now - we usually don't have time or energy to do it! So we just hang, have a cup of joe or a brew, and just relax. But we're pretty chummy with each other - which I find I enjoy a lot.