Fucking fruits etc...

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still like the story of a young man who after seeing American Pie,
gets the idea to to try and fuck a pie. But he only has a cold pie.
So he heats it up in the wicrowave, puts his dick in , an receives
severe burns to his johnson.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He he - Just seems a bit too weird for me... But hey, each to his own, right...
Dig it, whatever flips your fligger, you know?

and talk about weird ignorant low life types who "think" it is cool to act like a bouncer in a shit house of an Athens brothel
Well, alot of people say their job is a shithole, now at least the low lifes can say it with honesty.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Okay, out of curiousity - how many have tried fucking fruit or vegetables? Strange though funny as hell - never done it myself (yet) but look at this though....

Fucking a watermelon

Good lord. Well, I had a g/f in high school who was a nut. Does that count? I mean she was like a half-step down from hand-that-rocks-the-cradle nuts. [shudder]

I have never done this, but if I had, I don't know that I would have the guts to admit to it!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good lord. Well, I had a g/f in high school who was a nut. Does that count? I mean she was like a half-step down from hand-that-rocks-the-cradle nuts. [shudder]

I have never done this, but if I had, I don't know that I would have the guts to admit to it!
What's weird is that we often see XXX videos where women routinely take footlong cucumbers and use them up their cunt, but we see one guy take a watermelon to fuck and we think thats unusual.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What's weird is that we often see XXX videos where women routinely take footlong cucumbers and use them up their cunt, but we see one guy take a watermelon to fuck and we think thats unusual.

Well, actually I DO think that's unusual. I don't know about anyone else, but I think it's kind of out of the ordinary to see people shoving produce into themselves (aside from their mouths). Granted, I may be naive. I have never seen any movie where people use veggies in quite that way and I am learning a lot being on this site, but I never envisioned this kind of thing when I heard the FDA wanted you to get 5-7 servings of fruits/vegetables per day. I am constantly amazed by the things I learn here.