Fucking fully clothed

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by qbvii, Jul 12, 2011.

1. qbvii

qbvii Member

Anybody have any good videos of people fucking while fully clothed? Not "FuckMyJeans" stuff with the pants just pulled down, but with the crotch cut out (the smaller the cutout, the better). Found a few to start with:

velicity von and riley evans titty teasers - Anal sex video - Tube8.com

Tanner Mayers - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com

Girl in Jeans Doggystyle

A previous gf was a good seamstress and was able to modify several articles of clothing for fun, easy access.

One of our favourites was a pair of her dark Dockers-type slacks. They were comfortable fitting and looked nice enough for an evening out or a casual day around town. What made them our favorite was the fact that she had replaced the crotch of the pants with a matching colour "fly" of similar construction like on a pair of mens jockeys.

With a gentle pull with a finger or pair of thumbs, I had direct access to her pussy, something we used quite often. We experimented with a similar type arrangement for my pants, but it didn't work as well as hoped - too many unplanned openings and poor bulge containment :) We were able to come up with an arrangement of minimal verlcro and snaps on the fly of my pants to allow quicker access which worked quite well.

This was also the gf who came up with the idea of cutting the pockets out of my pants to allow her direct access for a quick fondle or suck (if the pants were pretty loose I could arrange things so I'd stick out)

2. Daniel1

Daniel1 Active Member

Albums:
    I don't have the download link but this one is pretty hot. The girls are wearing hot office clothes and have amazing asses, the men rip through the spandex materials covering their asses and just start fucking them fully clothed. Very hot

Riley Evans in CFNM Secret video: Titty Teasers - Reality Kings

Edit: Sorry, I just posted the same thing. Hot link, carry on. :)

#2 Daniel1, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  3. qbvii

qbvii Member

4. qbvii

qbvii Member

5. qbvii

qbvii Member

6. qbvii

qbvii Member

Draft saved Draft deleted