Fucking girls at work...?

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At work, there are some pretty hot girls. I've gotten involved with girls at work before, and it's always a mess. Anyone have any tips? I think it might be kind of cool to hook up with one of them and word get around the office how big my dick is. could be fun? :)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only girl I ever fucked at work (after hours) was my girlfriend when she came to visit! :D

I have been interested in some women at work over the years, but only dated one who was a temp, so there was nothing that would cause future awkwardness.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i'm in a creative job so i freelance and jump around a lot but there are lots of hot girls at work that i really want to fuck and you all are right and i think you're giving great advice. but i'm at work 10 hours a day. and these girls flirt and wear leggy outfits and honestly they see me at my best in that after a work day i go home exhausted and pass out and do it all over again.

the project I'm working on finishes in a month but then the company has other projects that I want to get hired on. (btw, i'm sure the bosses are trying to fuck these girls too.) and I am sure these girls talk like a knitting circle. so if i were to fuck one of them, word would get out that I have a huge cock etc.

My point is, work, because i'm there all day is the only way where i forge organic real relationships with women. It's not like a bar where women have their guard up and you're just another douchebag making small talk buying overpriced drinks in a plunging V-neck.

I really want to fuck women and work is a great place to meet them. Hell, one of the women I work with has 2 kids and is getting divorced from a guy that SHE worked with a few years ago....

I dunno. it's frustrating.

So clearly it happens/it's happening... I hear all the time that people hook up at work. Why not me? and BTW, i've hooked up with girls on gigs and i did ban myself from doing it because it never ended well. But this situation is slightly different. i think.

Where is a guy to meet girls to fuck? and please don't say ONLINE. i've been down that rabbit hole. I hate online dating because all women want are relationships and you have to do the entire, "let's meet for dinner and drinks, etc" BS and tap dance for them. IE, suffering through questions like "What's your favorite color? What sign are you? How many brothers and sister do you have? what do you like to do for fun?" All the things women say they HAVE TO do before they sleep with you. They say they "have to get to know you first"... at work, they ALREADY know you. you don't have to go through those mindless dating rituals and conversations.

It sucks.

Last edited:

shameless

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, agreed with the rest. Did it once. Word got around, which was fun for a bit. Then she got intense. Hard to avoid that when you spend every day at the same place.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to work at a college where there were lots of hot young girls. Al though I did mess around with a few of them, I would not advise it especially in this day and age. Too many things can go wrong and there is way too much pussy elsewhere to take on that risk.

Reactions: 888abba

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to work at a college where there were lots of hot young girls. Al though I did mess around with a few of them, I would not advise it especially in this day and age. Too many things can go wrong and there is way too much pussy elsewhere to take on that risk.
So right, man. All you need to do is follow the scent.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like everybody else says: don't. But if you're going to anyhow, choose a woman whose married with children, as they have the most to lose from letting things get out of hand. They're also more likely to be in need of a damn good fucking than a cute, single, twenty-something who can get it any time she wants. Unfortunately, your desired gossiping about your appendage isn't likely to occur with a "happily" married co-worker.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no. i've heard too many stories about psycho bitches going crazy at work because of sex and jealousy and acrimony.

Psycho bitches right. Why do you want to fuck a woman anyway? You dont even like women. You think we're all frigid and stupid and catty. Your problem is really a non issue because I have no doubt that any of these "bitches" would be interested in you. Whether you actually verbalize your feelings about women to other people or not it shows through in other ways.

We tend to go for men who have a high opinion of women, ya know..guys who actually like us. So yeah....

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you date a woman at work with the intention of having a relationship with her and after a time things just do not work out, then there is far less drama. However when a guy only wants to have sex with a woman at work and after a few dates or so, gets them into bed for a (Fuck), just to move on then there will be a problem, gossip and stress wise.

I have known many people who hooked up and got married because they worked in the same company and I have heard horror stories of the playboys who try to bed; or to date multiple women.

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Psycho bitches right. Why do you want to fuck a woman anyway? You dont even like women. You think we're all frigid and stupid and catty. Your problem is really a non issue because I have no doubt that any of these "bitches" would be interested in you. Whether you actually verbalize your feelings about women to other people or not it shows through in other ways.

We tend to go for men who have a high opinion of women, ya know..guys who actually like us. So yeah....
That is true for emotionally healthy women, sadly there are those who gravitate towards abuse and being used like moths to a flame.

Doomed idea if you're just looking for a good fuck. The gossiping about your dick size won't be as awesome as it sounds in your head. This is one of those situations where fantasy & reality don't meet. There is minimal upside and tremendous downside to this.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm deeply impressed you were able to summon the mental wattage to articulate and type coherent sentences. Because your logic indicates neolithic intelligence.

I actually love fucking women. I can do without the drama. I'm sure many straight men can relate! :)

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. Thank you. Even though I caught one of the girls eyeballing me from the copier today. Sigh.

Doomed idea if you're just looking for a good fuck. The gossiping about your dick size won't be as awesome as it sounds in your head. This is one of those situations where fantasy & reality don't meet. There is minimal upside and tremendous downside to this.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you. Sage advice. Sad.... but sage. Moral of the story. If you give a woman what she wants --- a relationship. There is less drama.

If you date a woman at work with the intention of having a relationship with her and after a time things just do not work out, then there is far less drama. However when a guy only wants to have sex with a woman at work and after a few dates or so, gets them into bed for a (Fuck), just to move on then there will be a problem, gossip and stress wise.

I have known many people who hooked up and got married because they worked in the same company and I have heard horror stories of the playboys who try to bed; or to date multiple women.